It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So I've had some interesting thoughts occur. I started questioning the people around me. Its almost like some people are on one common sense. Others like to live in fantasy or like to chase illusions. How can I communicate to them by letting them distinguish their own thoughts. I like to stay open minded. However all the evidence that other non believers bring have an explanation. I do like the way science has shifted.
I read this interesting article on Imagining the 11th dimension. A lot of old Albert Einstein's theories have resurfaced. Is it possible to share a common goal threw other dimensions? If they could how would they try and help our decaying society. Or would they help? and even if they did, how would they help us?

How do I start as an individual to change society? I do accept reality as it is or is their really more to it?

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Are you aware that Nova has the 1 hour episode entitled Welcome to the 11th dimension, which is online?
Here is the link to the video:
www.pbs.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nice find. I guess I would have to keep evolving to find out. So does that mean if I evolve in the future, would I still be able to interact with my current reality?

Edit- And how or why not?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We all constantly evolve, even if we are not necesarilly aware of it. I certainly am not the same person I was five or six years ago. I've lost some things and gained others and have gained new insights into things that I had no clue about even a few short months ago. So having had an open mind has helped me out.

new topics

top topics

join