It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel unveils tiny drone planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Look like Israel has beaten us to use small (UAVs) ive seen an american company on tv on how they are still working on small.and no news of any in use .Maybe they can now find a outher use than spying like small explosive attached to them for missions in wars

link

The Israeli military is equipping its forces with a new range of spy drones small enough to fit in a soldier's backpack, the army said on Thursday.
The small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and micro UAVs were unveiled at a conference on low intensity conflict.

The Israeli air force has often used larger unmanned spy planes to target Palestinian militants in air strikes.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i saw this...and i am scared to imagine the uses for it...other than spying...i certainly hope the bad guys..whomever they may be don't get their hands on this stuff..

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
you could just buy a smaller r/c plane, a cheap minicamera, and make one yourself for spying. i doubt it would be that hard to do, if you knew what you were doing.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know there trying to work out how a bee fly's as by therory it should be able to or something like that abd then use it as a design for a new drone / war machine.
Ive seen ones that look like coke cans that can hop up stairs roll around fire a hook to open doors. And use a mini cam to take pics they said they could disspurs them amongst outher cans thrown out the back of a car or jeep and then make there way into a building and so on

new topics

top topics

join