It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Scenerio: "President McCain Assassinated in Los Angeles"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Los Angeles-President McCain was assassinated today in Los Angeles, while giving a speech to the "Friends of Israel" committee at a local synagogue. The president was rushed to Sinai Memorial Hospital, but by all accounts, is presumed to be dead.

The gunman was cornered at a local mosque, where a shootout ensued, ending with the death of the suspect. Police say that the Secret Service has found the sniper rifle, an Iranian made Steyr.

As this article was going to print, Vice-President Joe Lieberman [This article was written before Palin was chosen as VP-A2]was being sworn in as president and is said to be calling in the Joint Chiefs of Staff to choose what military response there will be to this heinous crime.

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

This outdated albiet poingant article outlines a chilling scenario.

I wouldn't cry a tear if McCain was assassinated, but for all the talk of Obama being assassinated, I beleive it would actually serve TPTB more if McCain was killed as outlined above.

It serves the dominant purpose much more, IMO, if McCain, who is supposed to be tough on terror, is assassinated by someone with Middle Eastern sympathies, than if Obama is assasinated by a crazed racist redneck.

I've begun to wonder if we are, as a people, being primed to beleive that Obama will be assadsinated, so that if McCain gets into office we will breath a sigh of relief, thinking we are safe from an assassination. Therefore if he actually is killed, not only will the general public be even more shocked (read:easier to control) TPTB may have a perfect excuse for begining a war if McCain's assassination can be tied, legitimately or not, to a Muslim extremist.

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Obama - Biden
Osama Bin laden

BS - NLA ("B" shot in L.A.?)

McCain - Palin = Pain 'n Ailin'

Who knows? Neither choice is good, however I'm thinking Obama or Biden in L.A.

It's present in the difference between the names (if that even means anything).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Obama - Biden
Osama Bin laden

BS - NLA ("B" shot in L.A.?)

McCain - Palin = Pain 'n Ailin'

Who knows? Neither choice is good, however I'm thinking Obama or Biden in L.A.

It's present in the difference between the names (if that even means anything).

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Is that supposed to be like numerology, somehow?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The real threat would be if one or both were killed or almost as bad the President-Elect was. That would in turn force Martial Law ineffect and prolly shut down all travel as well as the borders just like 9/11. The worst part is that we would be stuck with "W" alot longer- at least another year or longer depending on the social climate as well as if infastrusture breaks down. The economy would collapse and a depression would really get going. The Domino Effect would run rampant. Depending on which of the two was killed- you would either see a rise of the Aryans and their like as well as the Panthers or they would be meaningless. Then you have the Mexican Cartels to deal with coming up from Mexico with all eyes elsewhere. If Infastructure fails like in Katrina-then their is the possibility of using contractors like Black Water. We have alot of troops-but not enough to handle a complete meltdown of social order.

I know I throw alot to the wind, but I have been thinking about the what ifs for the last year. There is alot of possibilites...but if it happens, next weekend would be the weekend for the most damage to occur. For the reason it is Halloween-a time for families and a time right before the election. I speak only hypothetically.

Weather you like what I say or not it doesn't matter-so dont flame if you do not agree or if I misspelled something.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMaster

Who does one or both mean? Obama/Biden, Obama/McCain, or even McCain/Palin?

It is an intersting possibility though. I don't know what the legal recouse is if both the president and VP president-elect are killed, or if both presidential candidates are assasinated. In that case it couldn't be passed down to the VP and I don't know who it would pass down to (as it is supposed to be) if the current President can't run again/

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was just comparing the names - no numerology. I just found it odd that the names were so similar when put together - basically the letters NLA are the only difference besides the B/S in Obama/Osama.

Anyway, I'm way too observant, and many times I notice silly things. Just a random observation, nothing serious, however I feel the Obama scenario is unfortunately more likely still.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I was just comparing the names - no numerology. I just found it odd that the names were so similar when put together - basically the letters NLA are the only difference besides the B/S in Obama/Osama.

Anyway, I'm way too observant, and many times I notice silly things. Just a random observation, nothing serious, however I feel the Obama scenario is unfortunately more likely still.

It is odd.

I've heard the phrase "The only difference between Obama and Osama is the BS!" way too many times.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Only reason most people get shot in Los Angeles is because of the Gang members, after all, the little darlings have to prove how macho they are by gunning down some innocent person.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Only reason most people get shot in Los Angeles is because of the Gang members, after all, the little darlings have to prove how macho they are by gunning down some innocent person.

It woudln't have to be LA, that's just what the article said.

By far most successful and attempted presidential elections have happened in Washington DC.

Here's a list.

And a president is hardly innocent.
It's a stupid choice for someone who just wants to be macho, given the level of security and likelyhood of severe retribution. Ant assassain would be a radical of some kind, or a Manchurian candidate.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

By far most successful and attempted presidential elections have happened in Washington DC.

Here's a list.

You mean most assassinations?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The list covers attempted and successful assassinations on US presidents. It seemed that if you were to pick any one city, WDC would be the one where the most plots were set.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Who does one or both mean? Obama/Biden, Obama/McCain, or even McCain/Palin?

It is an intersting possibility though. I don't know what the legal recouse is if both the president and VP president-elect are killed, or if both presidential candidates are assasinated. In that case it couldn't be passed down to the VP and I don't know who it would pass down to (as it is supposed to be) if the current President can't run again/

I meant both Obama and McCain. It is true that Bush could not run for a third term. However, in times of a National Emergency and no clear choice for either (or any) parties, he would have to stay in office. It would take considerable time for the major parties to put someone else up on the ticket. Most likely Hillary and maybe Romey? But, that would take time and if the we go into meltdown-even longer.

The venue is important though for maxium impact. I do not think LA has much to offer...but somewhere out in the Heartland or some major city that is idenified with the Democracy...maybe even their home turf on or about Halloween or the day/night of the election before all the votes are done.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Shadowmaster:

Yes. That would be an intersting scenario!I'm knocking on wood that it doesn't happen but I think that is the only scenario in which Bush could semi-legitimately pull off a 3rd term.

I think Obama would probably be assassinated in a large, Southern city, so it could be blamed on racism. I don't think it would matter as much for McCain, but if he stopped in a small-to-medium sized town and it was made to look like it was Islamic terrorist, this could heighten the "sleeper-cells-are-everywhere!" effect.

I could see a scenario also where they go to shake hands for a concession speech.... and boom, there goes a bomb.

top topics

join