It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was Bipolar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

No it does not make a sound. Because there is no ear to convert the waves it creates into sound. It makes waves in the energy, your perception turns those waves into sound.

It' (the butterfly) does emit sound, because if it didnt it wouldnt exist.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leomurray
No but maybe a higher form of intelligence IE "God" could raise you because he agrees with your life.

John 10:30-33

I and the Father are one."

31Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"

33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Would God reward a man that blasphemed by raising him from the dead thereby misleading the world into thinking his lie against God was truth?

Anyway it's called Faith for a reason...even though I have my own proof.

Peace...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I have bipolar, does that mean I am Jesus

*gets excited*

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

No, probley means your Bipolar.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
It' (the butterfly) does emit sound, because if it didnt it wouldnt exist.

The ears channel the waves in the ear canal and those waves vibrate the ear drum, which creates sound. The ear drum is sensitive and vibrates under certain frequencies. As such, the butterfly merely emits waves across a broad range of frequencies, some of which are in the frequency range of the ear drum, which creates what we understand as sound.

If the butterfly itself emitted sound, people wouldn't be deaf. They are deaf and can not hear because their ear drum doesn't vibrate and create the sound.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join