It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most convincing piece of evidence out there to make you at least want to believe in ETs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
SUMERIAN TABLETS AND CAVE DRAWINGS AND CARVINGS FROM THE PAST VERY OBVIOUSLY SHOW ALIENS IN AIRCRAFTS AND DESCRIBE OUR GODS AS ALIENS. IF U JUST RESEARCH ON THESE THINGS ULL FIND HOW TRUE IT IS. ESPECIALL. Y SUMERIAN TABLETS. RESEARCH SZUMERIan tablets u can do so on ur computer. these cave drawings of zaliens appear all over the world during a timer when they had no contact with one another. everyone to describe the same creatures without contact with one another is impossible if they were just fantasy driven. they saw these beings face to face. research is the key. its rite under ur nose just look to the past.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The compostite changes of Renyold's and Saran'n wraps-which for me occurred in the early 80s.

From cling wrap clings not; to perfection.
I can't describe the foil change-it just got, stronger, cleaner....different.

Though this may seem silly, having spent some fair time at bake sales, and visiting the kitchens of numerous families who cooked all day long every day;

I came into contact with these products alot.

I noticed a superior change in the qualities of the materials, that rather shocked me. I thought: that should have made headlines. One did, for a second, not recalling which; saran wrap.

But at the same time, the change seemed blatantly too much of a jump for technology as it had been headed.

The changes in Saran wrap, could be slipped in, they had openly been working on it for years. And had gone through one or two small noticeable improvements of tactilness: but still didn't really "Cling"--

But, the Renyolds foil... went from---... it was just a superior change.
Didn't anybody notice?

I tried to research both, feeling silly, got bent that I couldn't find *anything* of these two's actual progressions on thier history pages..

So these 2 changes in common items, set my resolve on the probability of the exchange of alien formulas.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
The compostite changes of Renyold's and Saran'n wraps-which for me occurred in the early 80s.

From cling wrap clings not; to perfection.
I can't describe the foil change-it just got, stronger, cleaner....different.

Though this may seem silly, having spent some fair time at bake sales, and visiting the kitchens of numerous families who cooked all day long every day;

I came into contact with these products alot.

I noticed a superior change in the qualities of the materials, that rather shocked me. I thought: that should have made headlines. One did, for a second, not recalling which; saran wrap.

But at the same time, the change seemed blatantly too much of a jump for technology as it had been headed.

The changes in Saran wrap, could be slipped in, they had openly been working on it for years. And had gone through one or two small noticeable improvements of tactilness: but still didn't really "Cling"--

But, the Renyolds foil... went from---... it was just a superior change.
Didn't anybody notice?

I tried to research both, feeling silly, got bent that I couldn't find *anything* of these two's actual progressions on thier history pages..

So these 2 changes in common items, set my resolve on the probability of the exchange of alien formulas.

If you're serious - LOL!
If you're not serious - LOL!
That post just made my morning! I can definitely see the change within my food containment process.

I think that I have many dots on the pages of history that convince me of ETs existence.

- 1964 Vandenberg AFB incident - where there is actual film footage (probably long since locked away by the PTB) that shows a UFO shooting down a missile traveling at approx 15,000mph with a laser beam
(this is just one of the many videos/articles regarding that incident - )
Vandenberg UFO

That is a good example that I think rocked the secret govt because they had no control over the situation and changed the way they handle UFOs in general.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
Seeing a UFO less than twenty feet from me made me a believer.. Now as what I believe aliens are may differ to many, but I know they exist. I lean more toward the aliens are fallen angel theory...............

That's interesting! Have you posted up the details of this encounter?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
If you're serious - LOL!
If you're not serious - LOL!

Yes-totally! If I have to find something believable outside of actual alien or UFO contacts to indicate outside supporting suspicions separate from my experiences--than those are IT!

I'm so glad I returned the favor of an instantaneous giggle that I am all to often the reciever of-especially recently, here at ATS. Your welcome!

(then it even seemed like they *backed off* the superior quality of the aluminum foil. I imagined for cost--but I wondered...if they just hadn't given a bit too much too soon and were arising the suspicions of the science community.

Great link about the ufo shooting down the missle- and the government silencing the affair!

All that don't panic the public-wash-(because we don't know what it is...) really, really was a bad idea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join