It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm watching a documentary on CBC right now called The Bush Years.
During the documentary they mentioned that Bush had the CIA cut off of the head of Osama Bin Laden's 2nd in command and delivered to the white house for verification. Turns out it was the wrong head though. This is the 1st time I've ever heard of this. Is anybody else watching this documentary or have heard of this? Crazy stuff.

The documentary repeats again on November 9th, 2008.

CBC is Canada's #1 news site.

www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2008/bushyears

[edit on 26-10-2008 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have seen the previews and I must say, I cannot stand the BUSH as it is, and any tales told about him and his exploits are merely propaganda as far as I am concerned.
It has taken the BUSH merely 8years to do what our enemies have been trying to do for the past 40.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It could be propaganda or it could be truth. Who knows. I'm just repeating what the documentary said. CBC is a credible source.

I did some searching on the net to try to find more info about this because tonight was the 1st time I've heard about it. I found a TIME article that references it.

Suskind reports new details on Delta Force's shipment of a hatbox-sized container to Dulles Airport in Washington's Virginia suburbs in mid-2002. The round metal box, Army green with "US GOVERNMENT" emblazoned in yellow, purportedly contained the severed head of Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's top deputy. He supposedly had been killed in December 2001, and buried in an Afghan riverbed. With a $25 million bounty on his head, Afghan tribal chiefs provided the jawless head to the U.S. military. The skull, Suskind reports, still had a bit of skin attached to its crown when the container finally was opened inside a room at Dulles, and its forehead had an indentation, consistent with a lifetime of pressing one's head against stone or dirt to highlight one's commitment to Allah. "If it turns out to be Zawahiri's head, I hope you'll bring it here," Bush told his briefers — "half in jest," Suskind writes. But DNA testing ultimately revealed the skull wasn't Zawahiri's. It was shipped off to an FBI warehouse on Staten Island.

www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1206001,00.html

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not too long ago I read a book about Nixon and when I finished I thought, "you know, everybody demonized the man but he was orders of magnitude better than Bush."

It makes you wonder what kind of monster administration will be coming down the pike in 20 or 30 years to make the Bush years look like good times as things continue to decay.

top topics

join