It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs Interviews - ATS MIX Shows 106 & 107 - NOW UP!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jim Marrs Interview PART 1

Jim Marrs Interview PART 2

Well, Jim Marrs newest book, Above Top Secret is set to hit the shelves around the middle of November 2008. Based on the topics of our beloved home AboveTopSecret.Com..... like all of Jim's previous books should be a Number One Best Seller.

In anticipation of the book release, Johnny and I plan on sitting down with Jim to discuss the new book and to ask him questions that are proposed to him from our members and guests on AboveTopSecret.Com.

Visit JIM MARRS Home Page

So do your homework, do your research.... and let those questions fly. We only ask one thing....

READ ALL QUESTIONS TO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT DUPLICATING!

POST YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd like to know if Jim Marrs thinks there is in fact a disclosure project in place, and if the government will fully disclose all of it's E.T. information, when?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just so everyone can be aware of the subjects covered in the book, here are the chapter titles...

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Is the supply of oil peaking?

Why did the airforce change its story on Stephenville?

Do road signs contain hidden codes?

Is free/alternative energy being kept from the public?

Is the Federal Reserve a scam

?Are chemtrails for real?

Is there a Nazi base in Antarctica?

Who killed JFK?

Did John Titor come from the future?

Who built the spidery drones?

What passed by the space shuttle Atlantis?

What hovered over O'Hare gate 17c?

What flew over Phoenix?

Were the moon landings faked?

Who parked the moon?

What crashed at Roswell?

Is God an alien?

What will happen in 2012?

All are inspired by discussions from our members, and much of Jim's research was from the millions of posts here on ATS as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm really happy to see this thread; I've been wondering when this eagerly-anticipated book will be released!

My question is this:

How interwoven are the various, über-powers that [apparently] control our governments, banking system[s], resources, religions, medical industries, entertainment diversions, etc.? Following rigorous investigation/intuition [incl. on ATS and in Mr. Marrs' books], it's now folly for me to deny the existence of such awfully awesome forces in our world; however, I wonder if there are competing factions, or if, despite vast compartmentalization, the power structure in the world is, ultimately, a singularly top-down pyramid. And if this is the case, who/what is at the top of it all?

Dave and Jim -- keep up the great work! You both are performing a great service for us all.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I can hardly wait for the book!

Jim, in wake of the Stephenville sightings, do you feel disclosure by the powers that be is coming soon?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Marrs, I have much respect for you and your work.

My question is:

What exactly drives the ruling elite to amass such unbelievable wealth? Is it merely to obtain more power, or are they using it to build the technology to escape this planet one day - leaving us behind? Are they using it to prepare for something, to find out something, or what?

The Bible says "The love of money is the root of all evil," but I think it goes much deeper than that. I think true evil is driven by some dark force that requires the wealth and power to accomplish something...what exactly do you think that might be?

Thanks guys, keep up the excellent work.

[edit on 26/10/08 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I just thought of another, far simpler question than my earlier one...

Just what is the great importance of gold, anyway?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Marrs,

My question......

Do you think that getting rid of money would ultimately be the solution to our worlds' problems ?

I know based on the posts Ive started a world without money is hard to grasp for most people. Yet I think its truly the only means to end the elite's stranglehold over us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Jim

In your option what percent of the UFO sightings are extraterrestrial
verses a man-made global elite fleet to be used as a fear factor program
for the control of the people in the near future.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Comment:
Love the hat!

Question:
Mandatory RFID chips in people in the future are a horrid certainty. Today we have chipped pets and other animals in captivity, and chipping immigrants is the next step, but when am I going to be forced to have one?

Or is this just a red herring?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hello,

Here are my questions:

1) Is there an organized group that has an agenda that counters that of the NWO, OWG crowd? Do the secret societies have a nemesis? Is there something like a Justice League to fight their Legion Of Doom?

2) What is the ultimate endgame for the NWO, OWG folks? What do they hope to accomplish and then what do they do after they get it?

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm very excited for the book.

My question is.

Do you think that the mainstream media is taking the UFO phenomenon more seriously then it has in the past? If yes, what do you attribute the change to?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hey, Jim! Love your work.

Do you think that the our nation's current economic situation, coupled with the near collapse of Wall St. and the government bailout is the tipping point leading to the NWO?

Also, do you think that a NWO will openly be established within the next 10 years?

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Fuzzy Wabbit]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm not trying to dissuade anyone or anything but shouldn't the questions take place after the reading of the book? I'm looking forward to it and will be ordering it pretty soon but it seems a bit weird to start asking questions before even reading what's in the book.

I own most of Jim's books, can't wait to add this one to the collection.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Jim, I'm anxiously awaiting your new book, but I have a few questions:

1) With the world in the situation it is right now, do you see a way that the People can break free from the oppressive hands of those in power?

2) If so, what method do you think that we'll use to get control back? Will we fight with guns as we have for eons? Or will we finally evolve past the need to use weapons on one another?

3) In your opinion, do you feel that the NWO could be in any way a good thing? Could they have an auspicious goal? And if so, what might that goal be?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions Jim. We're truly blessed to have you here as a member.

All the Best,

TheBorg - Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I gotta question...

Jim (The mighty bearded one),

Why do you think that the elite, with their right wing tendencies, are so in favour of eugenics, when the governments preach tolerance and living together as one community? While I believe that eugenics is alive and well within the elite powermongers, I don't understand why they preach 'oneness' when this is clearly not their aim.

Thanks,

Also - why can't I pre-order the book on amazon.co.uk yet?

Love your work.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Which members of the British Royal Family are shape shifters (Lizards) besides the deceased Queen mother?

Was Princess Diana killed by the British Secret Service because she knew from first hand experience that they are/some, "Lizards"?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mr. Marrs,

Looking forward to the book! I guess my question relates to the "Is god an alien" quandary. What are your thoughts on Crowley`s 'LAM' sketch and the transdimensional hypothesis in general, particularly the religious connotations thereof?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Mr. Marrs,

Alex Jones is often a very polarizing element on this site;

That is to say, when Alex Jones is mentioned in relation to an article or as a source, the thread often degrades into a melee of members either attacking or defending him. So...

What do you think;

Is AJ a Mockingbird-esque Disinformation Agent? (too good to be true...blah blah etc.)

Or is he what he appears to be - A True Patriot and Real American?

I won't bias your answer by telling you how great I think he is

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mr. Marrs, what is your opinion of the recent Stephenville sighting? Do you feel the two are connected and what is the significance of that area, in your opinion.

Do you feel that the recent economic downturn is another scam by the Federal Reserve and the world's Central Banks to further consolidate power?

Really looking forward to this interview and the book.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join