It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael's Theory & A Proposal...read on........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWingsHello wfw, it's an avenue of self discovery more than anything else, and especially for those with nothing to lose. There just might be that one fortunate individual who comes through this with some concrete proof once and for all though...imagine the consequences for that individual & their decendants...the fame & fortune if you will...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These things are still unexplained to this day because not one person has actual proof and I doubt that day will come.
If Aliens exist somewhere out there, I think they'd make themselves known to us.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Now that was just 'plain' freaky 'mike' ... see what I did there ?

There I was just reading through the thread because it was by one of my friends ... minding my own business ... and whoosh ... you call and I appear.

I love it, and it goes without sayng ... 'I'M IN' !!!

I know just the place. Hell, I live on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors and well, let's just say it would be far from the first time I've been up there a daft'o'clock on my own (it's a Pagan thing).

Woody

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank You Woodwytch, must be something to that...you make #3. Now if we can just change wisforwings mind before e changes others we'll be off to a good start...no one else has tried this exactly as proposed & for the reasons mentioned...it may well produce what everyone claims to want...I question whether that is actually the case. Your friend Mike

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think people saying they want something is one thing ... quite often when the sound of that gauntlet hitting the ground reaches their ears they suddenly find that they are busy with other pressing matters.

But no worries ... those who have the stones for something like this will be there with bells on ... those who don't will be safely tucked into the pub or in front of the TV ringing in the New Year ... some of course will be in front of their computer screens on ATS, moaning about how badly they'd love to make contact ... if only they had the chance ... and how no-one ever gets of their asses to try and prove they exist.

Of course the reality is, this little experiment could go either way;

(1) None of us experience anything

(2) One or all of us experience something

Only time will tell ... but personally I wouldn't miss it for the world. Personally I would have thought the doubters would have been up for it if only to prove they were right all along !

WFW you sound like the ideal candidate ... are you sure you can't be tempted ?

Woody

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytchI love the way you put that to page, so easy to read & right to the exact point Woodwytch. I thought about You & newyears eve/early day...I was thinking what would happen if they somehow brought some of us together, then put us back again...it'd be beyond belief for some. I'll be U2Uing everyone as the time draws near to work through the kinks...any others that are contemplating doing this feel free to contact me in private if you've got any questions...I can provide anyone with a private e-mail if i feel it's warranted...thanks again Woodwytch...Mike

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Whilst a good idea, I think the best time to do this sort of 'experiment' is the middle of summer, not only will it be warmer so you won't freeze to death ( your supposed to show your intelligence remember). that way you can have friends with you ( as witnesses) and if nothing happens you can still have a good time , ( no alcohol though - so soft drinks / water only) ( plus keep the meat intact to a minimum) .
The idea - - call it a camping trip or go with friends who wish to participate in the great experiment.
build a campfire for asthetics. have your 'beacon a few yards away ( maybe add a couple of laser pointers attached for further reaching light projection.
have water - but take some salvia divinorum ( or some other mind altering but non hazardous plant )instead of meat, take some snacks or eat a meal of meal before you go 'camping'.
Enjoy yourself as your mind is expanded by the salvia but also try to ensure that you project well wishes and that your quest is for knowledge..
above all go with love and fun in your heart only.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraithI want us to stand out as uniquely as possible...this has been well thouhgt out &'ll be well orchestrated or nothing. but thank you for your input. More participants would be appreciated whether or not they commit to this endeavor publicly. I would ask people to fast, but that'd probably be pushing my luck.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmikeI Thought about the clothing some more...gray, which is mute would probably be best, but if it's not possible it's within reason to wear what you have...same about cats as opposed to dogs, if you can't bring either it's still understandable...one of us will illustrate the formentioned type of relationship between species with a pet. I just sent off for 4 identical lights from a catalogue tonight, as hard as tis'll be to believe, they are sold in packages of 4! (sportsman's guide catalogue item #LX8P-138756). I'm not really sure why anyone would actually do this other than myself...I have been helped out before & know that said help came from a supernatural source. I actually felt drawn to do this many years ago, but one of my older brothers who had recently moved to Isreal + adopted Judaism said, "don't do it Michael, they'll have a different Torah". Same brother who has changed his name from John to Jon has decided to ignore me now because I offended him recently...I still feel drawm to do this + I believe I'll be protected...so often I bridle my tongue to keep the peace...I feel like I have something to learn & that when I do I will be able to reach many somehow; I feel that this has something to do with it...I'm weary of all the suffering that I see in the world...I'd like to help to reduce it in a monumental way...my motives are pure...if not me , somebody, but this planet seems as if it'll go down fast without some major positive changes in peoples hearts, & soon. Anyone doing this should bring plenty of paper & crayons in case et'll draw for you...bring pictures from anything to convey messages via images...I don't know how I forgot that...save everything that et touches...pull it out of a ziploc & return it to the ziploc...understand?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by plainmike]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedManHi InfaRedMan, see the think like an alien thread to comprehend why smoke & mirrors may be necessary as a means to an end for them...SELF PRESERVATION!!! Kind of like the fish that puffs itself up to look bigger & badder. Will we wait forever to consider this possibility...it's high time to seek them out in as non threatening manners as can be imagined...why be a wet blanket about this, do you possibly know something that the rest of us don't...are you using smoke & mirrors to try to protect them in your own way?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you are just observing this thread in consideration of participating, let other offsite commrades in on your thoughts about this whole subject...spread the word as far & wide as possible...more participants I'd assume will have a stronger message potential...any more thought on this issue ANYONE?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A good topographical map & a calander might not be a bad idea to bring...in the event of contact this will become self explanitory...a 10 day supply of dehydrated food + H2O may aid them in taking you on a short trip if that makes any sense...just want to be prepared for many possibilities...use your own creativity...we partaking will still share some commonalities that are VISIBLY apparent, I don't suspect that diversity would surprise or deter them if they want to make contact.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well... I sure hope you intend to share your experiences whether contact is made or not. Either way, it will be a good read. Besides, if it fails... I'd still keep an eye out for a week or 2, you never know.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StaranceThank you for your post Starance...it brings the tread back to the forfront for others to see & be reminded again...hopefully many will give this truely novel approach a shot themselves...I really don't feel comfortable making any promises about this online for many reasons...if you were my brother I would have you signaling left but turning right. This is nothing more than a feeling, but it's that they don't reveal themselves to anyone who would knowingly or not put them into more jeopardy tan what they may already be in. I'm willing to keep my mouth shut if I sense that that is in best mutual interests, & I bet they have a way of determining whos who. So far it's been "you don't want to call us, because, see how we call you when we do"; they want us to fear them because they are VULNERABLE.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
For the sake of anyone following this, things are slowly starting to fall in line...Tuesday when I checked my mail after my weekend, there was a catalogue in my pob from a map making company called Raven. I ordered 1 of the whole planet, & 1 of the state of Alaska where I live. This is going to be too easy, I wonder if I should be suspicious!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Three weeks til showtime for those of us still in on this. Got the 50th anniversary 64 pack of Crayola Crayons ready along with lined, plain, & graphed paper. Also several illustrated periodicals...all current. Calander, maps, & most importantly, just in case, 2 UNOPENED disposable outdoor flash cameras. These I will keep with several of the other items out near the beacons...so that the visitors can see that I'm not trying to be sneaky. Wouldn't it be great if one of us could convince them to snap off a role or two of shots that no human could? Of course they'd have to understand what the camera was, how it worked, that we wanted them to use it, & finally, that we wanted it returned on a certain agreed upon date. Comunications will most likely be dependant on visuals I would imagine. Emanresui wanted folks to take a frisbe because of it's disc shape & also because it has virtually no use for a loner in a seclude perhaps even wooded campsite.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hey there mike,

Countdown has begun alright. Keep posting any updates etc.

Speak soon. Woody

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just finished reading a book titled..."UFOs The Great Debate" by author J. Allan Danelek...available through Llewellyn publications. This guy covers most angles of the phenomena before stating his final conclusion. It could prove out to be a classic on the subject for those now interested in this topic, but the reason that I mention it here is because alot of his speculations will help to take the edge off for those wanting to participate in the experiment. It's not too late to get a copy online & read it before going out over the holiday.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah yeah,,,

Just read the Urantia papers. It tells you all about EBE and everything you need to know.

Included is such communication protocals.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I will look up urantia, but I suspect it'll be a dead end 'cause you come across as anything but "at peace".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join