It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael's Theory & A Proposal...read on........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
First the theory. All of the proclaimed encouters with an in the flesh EBE that I've ever read or heard about thus far have one commonality. The experiencers can not produce verifiable & objective proof. The contactees are either alone or of a small group, & if they happen to have recording devices they somehow malfunction. Perhaps the EBES that we are supposedly dealing with have some type of strict contact protocols in place for whatever reason/s that will simply not allow for anything more than subjective 'proofs' to emerge. Each of us can probably ascertain the lesson/s to be learned from this approach on their part if we ponder this for a moment. I therefore theorize that if any of us actually wants his/her own sujective manifestation of an ebe to occur that we'd do best to be proactive about putting ourselves as individuals within the bounds of their protocols...seems to me it's your best shot at this point. Also, please bare in mind that the ebes may have definite limitations that we are not aware of as of yet.

Now the proposal. First let me expressly state there may be risks involved, so anyone partaking of this experiment does so of their own volition...minors & those certified as mentally ill are both strongly discouraged, as I will not be held responsible for your poor judgement in the event of a lawsuit! What I suggest is that we work cooperatively & in unison albeit alone to invite ebes for contact in the following manner. Each of us, individually, will find a secluded location to beacon our invitation from on Chistmas eve. As for the beacon, it'll require 4 identical strength flashlights placed on an imaginary 20' line, turned on, & pointed straight up; 1 @ one end, another @ the other end, & 2 placed together in the center. If you have difficulty grasping the visual analogy it is saying, "look, we can bring what's separate together for greater illumination". As for Christmas eve, if the observers/ebes have any knowledge of our traditions, it's saying, " we are serious enough about this to forgo one of our most cherished customs in persuit of greater knowledge". Alone with no weapons or tools to gather objective truth says, "we're giving you a minimal risk opportunity to establish contact should you elect to do so". Another prop that needs to be mentioned is a domestic dog that is unleashed because it says, " although we are of different species, we choose to work together for a mutual payoff". I ask also that we all do this on the same date as it implies unity & says, " we've made a coordinated effort to do this tonight, although we are few we stand together on this...we are intelligent & cooperative".

Lastly, we should be scientific about this...bring writing materials, not alcohol or anything that could dull the senses or act as a distraction. Make notations about every observation & thought great & small while simultaeously & frequently marking down the time. As a precaution it'd be advisable to let at least one other person know of your whereabouts + your anticipated time of return...they don't need to know what you are up to though. If you let us know that you'll be involved in this experiment you run a risk of encountering the mib, if such actually exists, but on the other hand if you suddenly no longer are posting @ ATS, we'll all have something to speculate at great length. A acknowledgement now ight tip the balance & bring more paticipants into the study, thus improving our odds of discovery. I'm afraid to try this, but if just 20 others will agree to try this, I will also. Skeptics, this could work to your advantage, then again maybe not. You all have ample time to think this over & make a decision, but decide you must. Personally, either way, you each have your own lives to live & I stay away from judgements; this seems like as scientific an approach as any other to me though, & I hope that there are some here that'd agree. Respectfully, plainmike

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
if said ebe's are in fact visiting earth and contacting people, you're ignoring a possibility here, a very negative possibility. You're assuming that these ebe's are of noble and good intentions, we have no proof of this. In fact i'd opine that we have more proof of the opposite. The stories where contactees feel like it was a positive experience and wish for it to happen again are far fewer than those that state it was frightening and the contactee suffers emotional duress from it for the rest of their lives. If they are visiting us, they need to be more open about it, explain what they're doing and why and stop with the visitations in the dark. Humans have a primeval fear of things in the night,rightly so given our evolutionary history, and an advanced race should understand this if their intentions are good and not to cause us harm or fear. Basically what i'm saying, i guess, is that untill we know more about them they should keep a larger distance from us and make their existence and intentions known publicly so we can decide as a species whether or not we want any part of what they're doing or offering.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Similar things to this have been tried in the past with no success whatsoever, but good luck!

I don't agree with the idea that ET's have a type of non interference protocol. If that were the case, their abductions would be 'water tight' and we wouldn't remember a thing. Also, we wouldn't be seeing them in our skies.

Even if one person views an ET vehicle, it changes the way their life was meant to play out and hence the ET's have created an alteration in our natural time line that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

That is interference!

Couple that with the snowball effect. Surely being as advanced as they say they are, they would understand such a concept well ahead of time?

The fact that thousand of people are on this forum and forums like this one talking about what the ET's could possibly be up to suggests interference of a large magnitude. I don't think it matters whether it is direct or indirect, it is interference brought on solely by the actions of the ET's.

I tend to agree with the sentiments of optimus primal. There's no way we can know these guys are good guys. That might just be the message they are brainwashing others into disseminating amongst our populations for their own benefit.

Anyone who uses smoke and mirrors never has your best interests at heart. This applies to the ET's too IMHO! So far, all they've really created is confusion which possibly means they don't have a clear understanding of our cultures or are manipulating us for their own gain.

I think we need to steer clear of them until we know more, or they start practicing transparent methods of contact.

IRM

[edit on 27/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primalHi optimus, you state that i am assuming that the ebes are of noble character...they may be, but I've not suggested that they would or wouldn't be so. Also, you state that I'm not taking into account that danger, but I EXPRESSLY stated that risk MAY be involved. You and the second poster (whom I will respond to next) both seem too intelligent to have made the posts you've made & as sad as it is I feel that this may be an attempt at disinformation to keep the lazy off track.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
not trying to be a disinformant and i'm sorry you feel that way.

yes you do state there may be danger, you also state dont bring a weapon and go alone. and although telling someone you are going to be gone for awhile and when to expect you back is always a good idea for any outdoor excursion, what exactly is that person going to do if the ebes turn out to be hostile? nothing.

i think the points i raised are valid and usually are skipped over by these kinds of threads and the threads dedicated to the "good aliens".

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hello Infared, I don't agree that a noninterference protocol on their part exists either & I never said tht I did. I said that their protocols MAY limit their contacts to contactees who can never prove they've been contacted!
You said that similar attempt have been made, but I won't settle for anything but IDENTICAL for the reasons stated above. When you wished me good luck I felt instantly patronized; I'm not relying on luck here any more than I'm asking anyone else to...this is science. I never postulated as to whether they might be benevolent or malevolent, you however are quick to infer that they are the latter...once again, I said that risk may be involved; tresspassing is a RISK...so are WILD and DOMESTIC animals. This is a chance to find out for yourselves people, are you willing to pay the prise...like they say, 'if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it'!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Hi again optimus. That's the risk part...not that it'd come to that. Leave a detailed note with instructions for survivors so that we can deduce what was being attempted & what may've gone wrong. This really is an oportunity to break new ground. Skeptics, put up or shut up!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Interesting thread. While I agree with a previous poster that if the EBEs really wanted a mutually benefical relationship with us humans, they would not initiate contact in the wee hours of the night, I also think there might be another reason for their actions (actions as I see them, based upon years and years of reading and compiling reports).

This is what I think:

1. They may well be terrestrial -- a species that perhaps evolved before us surface-dwellers, maybe in the depths of the ocean. Would this not be the biggest secret of all? If that were the case, it would behoove them to appear as extraterrestrials. What if we knew for a fact they were deep ocean or subterranean dwellers? What horrific things might we contemplate out of fear of them?

2. They might well be from planets in our own solar system -- again, posing as distant ETs.

This leads me to a thought..... what if they are really quite physically frail. They know -- if they've studied us -- that we are barbaric, and somewhat prone to violence, especially when frightened. They might posess extremely superior technology, but are very very vulnerable in a physical encounter. Thus, the mind-controlling techniques, the supression of physical (as documented in many abductions). What if their "goals" are to gradually shift us -- mentally and genetically -- into a state where we are less aggressive, less likely to terminate the life-giving possibilities of the planet?

Thanks for the space. Good thread.

[edit to add: As to your proposal, I see no problem with it... I'm game. I've tried to "call" them in various ways for more than 20 years. You'd think that might diminish my belief in the possibility of their existance, but ...... nope. I would love to KNOW. ]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by argentus]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you argentus for being the 1st to sign up for the 1st portion of this controlled study. Some of the Yupik Eskimos claim that there are 'little people' out here on the Yukon Kuskokwim Delta...as a direct result of this folklore I've also considered the notion that there may well be some sort of terrestrial being that is here & in hiding. Please see my thread titled "think like an alien" & you'll know that I'm sincere. Maybe you'll be priveledged to meet with them soon, & if you do, maybe you'll be compassionate enough not to spill the beans. I'm certain that if they are in a position of vulnerability that they are doing everything within their power to reduce threats to their survival & that could include setting up decoys to get us looking in the wrong direction. Also, they'd certainly have a vested interest in the planet if they are dwelling here, so they more than likely take a proactive stance & approach those that meet the criteria of an ally. In turn those contacted may play a role in reducing stresses to the environment & consquently, to them. I bseech you now to follow through on your commitment & hope that many others will follow suit; again, thank you from the bottom of my HEART...Mike

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's sad to think that in 3 days only 1 soul amongst the 1000's of supposedly serious ufologists has agreed to partake in my experiment. For those who claim to want disclosure, the apparent lackluster response to this thread says alot...have another beer, there's always 2009?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What goes meow ,meow,meow? hint, another word for kitty! This is quite3 probably how 'they' might see us, why bother?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I've seen a few good posts on here.
I would try it, but I guess I don't believe it'll work, I think it'd just be a certain waste of time.

But if people try it, and it works.
Then spank my ass and call me Charley.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWingsIt's apathy like this that is so prevailent. I think most great achievements involved some element of risk/sacrifice. I can understnd if folks here will try this exactly as proposed without divuldging their intent, but I won't be able to understand if they forsake this altogether, especially in light of the fact that so many claim that they want to know...hello woodwytch?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWingsP.S., why wish for wings, why not see if it's possible to 'grow a pair'? Go get them before it's too late!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm in. I've been abducted. And, though it was horrible, terrifying, and semi-perverse; I would do it again. Not, because I'm masochistic, but because I'm seriously curious. I suffered from PTSD or a sort for several years, but I have come to some serious realizations. We are not alone. They are just as scared of our abilities as we are of theirs. In many ways, we're a very physically and psychologically strong species.

Now, since there are more than 57 species we are dealing with, I suggest some modifications to your current plan.

1) I'm not Christian, so New Years Eve is a much more significant and meaningful date to many more people, and signifies the renewal of hope.

2) Not a dog, but a cat. We domesticated dogs by force. Cats chose us. Plus, a cat is very non-threatening, but defensive in nature.

3) We want to signal a benevolent being, not a malevolent one. (Yes, there are both kinds, and neutral ones.) So, might I suggest extremely bright white lights on the end, with two golden lights coming together in the middle?

4) That the experimenter wear gray clothes (neutral) which signifies the intelligence of the middle ground.

I might follow these 4 new rules with or without your permission, by the way, I was simply suggesting that we coordinate our efforts for the greater good.

in Liberty,
Rok

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What should aliens care about dogs or cats or gray clothes? You don't want them to contact your pets, they might think the cats are the masters of the earth

If you want to get noticed, connect your signal lights to a central power switch, and use morse code to send a message.

(comment- there is objective evidence, like not quite human dna taken from a nordic, and the head of the UN and his bodyguards witnessing an abduction in NYC ...)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcorI'll make the adjustments to the letter as your reasoning is more refined...any others partaking without a public ackknowledgement please follow suit. Thank you roknhrdcor, that you are indeed...brave as hell too I might ad! I'm actually trembling just thinking about what could go down. Mike

Also, to reduce the fear factor for us making the invitation, I would suggest that we do our camping at a distance from our beacons so that if something does appear there we can go to it or not. For me this'll require a tremendous amount of courage. Last year I tried to coordinate a similar effort under the username of 'emanresui' but it didn't go off...no one participated that I'm aware of. I did, & to an extent something peculiar did occur...now I'm a year older & ready to try again with refinements. When I 1st came here last year as emanresui, it was a learning process for me. My motives for wanting proof for the world were monetary...I speculated that if contact with an ebe could be achieved that I might be able to get them to submit a biological or mineral sample of some sort. Perhaps they could've been persuaded or tricked into performing some type of healing of a bad tooth or something which I could prove was done by no dentist, at least to close friends & family...this is still a possibility. Several concerns were raised that can be circumvented, one of them being the mib. Just don't announce your intentions online. If the beings do appear & prove to be hostile, someone that has post disapearance directives can log onto ats and mention that you tried the experiment & have vanished or died or come home a vegetable with post traumatic stress syndrome. If you do this & come up with some tangible/concrete evidense, by all means go read all the emanresui threads to see how to go about getting it out before getting taken out. Anyone publicly acknowledging intensions on doing this does risk being targetted if a such thing as the mib exist. If I disappear it should warrant suspisions as well with atsers...some personal aquaintences know that I'm pushing this & today is a good day to die anyways. This may be your best chance to ever find the truth, but it could cost you everything if you don't keep it to yourself...perhaps no one that matters would believe you anyways. A pity that none have come forward with a thank you for my unique efforts at atempting to solve a complex puzzle. I don't need to know myself...read ALL of the emanresui writtings. God speed for those deservant. Michael

[edit on 12-11-2008 by plainmike]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primalAt a few desperate times in my life I've resorted to prayer with astonishing & nearly immediate results. I believe that there is something good that we just can't detect with the senses; Iwould like to suppose that it is superior to that which is bad...Say prayers & go out to be healed only...thanks for your reply, but I also believe what christ was quoted as saying, & that is something like: "he who clings to life will lose it, but he who let's it go will find it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The answer to your question is in the posts made before you asked it. It's analogous to our being able to have a meaningful connection with a life form of lower intelligence.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Grow a pair?
I think it'd involve losing.
Losing some common sense to even bother trying this.

But still, let me know how you go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join