It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here for my conspiracy theory fix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been reading here for the past month or so, mostly since the U.S. bailout situation which got me thinking something's not right here. Nearly everyone around me seems to think I'm nuts for reading into recent events the way I do. And others are just plain scared by what I say and don't want to hear it.

So here I am, stepping into this community of others the majority of whom seem to be even more paranoid than I. That way, I may feel less alone while I think this all through. Most of all, I am here looking for facts to prove or disprove my suspicions on a variety of topics (mostly political).

See you on the forums.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, home to paranoia in politics.

Here's some links to help you adjust:

The T&C and Helpful Links For All Occasions

See you on the boards.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wintermarches

Greetings! And Im glad something came along to open your eyes to this world and something is not right!
We all have our stories, and we all have our reasons for being here.
But much like you, one day I looked around at everything and was like, man something is backwards here.. Something is wrong..
And thus I found ATS, and so the story goes.. Here we are.. Looking for the same thing.. Its the question that drives us.

See you around ! and welcome to the forums!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, here is a place where we can keep our sanity. We can discuss what probably should be being discussed by everyone, but they have been living in front of the mainstream media for much too long. So, I'm glad that you have discovered this site and welcome you to ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, and thanks for the links NGC!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They don't like it here when you have your own conspiracy theory. They like to have links to other theorist's ramblings.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Man hold your head up, your not alone. Just try though to use some critical thinking in your reading of these threads.

Welcome to the board, who ever you are.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To me? "There is more to our reality of the world than meets the proverbial eye....doesn't it?"

Welcome a board, and see you in the "Paranoid" but safe threads!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the other side.

Don't ever give up your right and obligation to think for yourself!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi wintermarches. I'm a little late with the welcome....but WELCOME! This is just the place for you my friend. And as far as the others around you....someday they will be coming to you for the answers.

But when you need a pick-me-up at the end of the day, stop by BTS. It's a fantastic place to laugh, rant, chit chat. We also have our own bar, it's a great place to get to know the other members.

Enjoy yourself.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join