It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain or Obama and WHY?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
NONE of the above.
When all is said and done, I believe world events and the crisis the world is in, will overshadow any change that either candidate proposes. With the financial crisis, does anyone REALLY believe there will be any real health care reform? There is just no money for such an ambitious plan. Both are promising tax cuts, but in reality, I'm sure most people realize deep down inside that taxes will have to go up for the vast majority of taxpayers.
Both candidates, as always have taken millions of dollars from corporations, and both are beholden to those corporations.
Social Security reform? You really think Congress will touch that "third rail" of politics?
If you believe any on those things, I have a very nice 125 year old bridge to sell you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There are far more candidates than just the Democrats and Republicans, don't vote for the lesser of two evils, because your still voting for evil, gosh this country is so brainwashed it scary as hell.

Look up the green party, the libertarian, the constitution party and independents running.. there are plenty..

it just makes me pissed when every one says so you voting for obama or mccain.. I say what about all the other canidates and they say "what other canidates"

I swear every one is brainwashed by the media to the point they dont even look up the real information for themselfs.. but how do they explain the others on the ballot when they vote?

This county is so screwed over its not even funny..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If I lived in a state that was clearly going to go one way or the other, I would vote for the Constitution Party.
I live in Florida where it seems to always be close. So, I end up voting for one of the two major parties.
In this case, I have to vote Republican because the House is going to stay Democratic and the Senate is going to a bigger Democratic majority.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by jmdewey60]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join