It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO vs. Order; Pros and Cons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Many popular conspirators despise a New World Order. What is a New World Order (NWO) you may ask. When you ask a commoner on the street, they will most likely not be able to tell you. Ask the average Conspirator, and they will elaborate about groups such as the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, and the United Nations. They might also include details about it, such as its plan to eliminate American Sovereignty, enslave the Earth's population, and general world domination.

To get to the core of the reasoning behind the modern-version of the NWO, it can be traced back to George H. W. Bush's speech on September 11th, 1990, coining the modern phrasing of NWO. To give some background of the generalities of NWO groups that are accepted to be some of the suspected NWO groups:

[B] United Nations

Many say that the United Nations has been turned into a NWO powerhouse, and will eventually turn into a World Government. The UN was formed in 1945, directly after WWII. It was suppose to follow in the footsteps of the previous League of Nations. Today, it consists of different countries formed into 'groups' such as the:
-Security Council
-The Secretariat
-The International Court of Justice
-The Economic and Social Council

and all member countries belong to the General Assembly. Most countries, even ones such as Iran and North Korea belong to the UN. It serves as an international table where discussions can stop problems before they begin and solve ongoing problems.

Conspirators can formulate that from every single world leader being present, they can, instead of solving problems, build a NWO aristocracy with all them, or a few members having total control. It would be easy enough, since humans have natural impulses such as greed, to take over the world. So they say.

Bilderberg Group
The Bilderberg Group gets its origin from its original meeting in Arnhem, The Netherlands in 1954. This elite group, ranging from popular politicians, celebrities, international bankers, media heads, corporate CEO's, and royalty from around the world, is said for plan the World's agenda, according to their needs.

Some people claim that this group is trying to dissolve American sovereignty and build a NWO/North American Union. It is nefarious for being the leading NWO group.

The general basis for these comes from many sources, but one can conclude a few things:

-The NWO is out to enslave the earth population, more specifically the Americans. FEMA is in connections with these plots to put Americans into 'concentration camps'. There have also been claims among pictures of millions of coffins near Atlanta, Georgia.

-The NWO carries out its order through the American Presidency. Examples can be Presidential Directive 51, the Patriot Act, and general degrading of American liberties, which in turn, can affect the rest of the world.

-They execute these on the reasoning of terrorism and false flag attacks. Conspirators can give these as the 9-11 attacks and other anti-American acts.

-The NWO might formulate through the United Nations, and more specifically, the North American Union, the European Union (Already formed), the African Union (Already formed), Asian Union, and South American Union (Already formed)

-RFID tags are usually associated with the NWO, and are considered to be the mark of the Anti-Christ. Recently, these chips were made legal in the United States

Other groups that are said to contribute to the NWO are: The Vatican, Freemasons, IMF, and the World Bank; families that one would include are: The Rothschild’s, the Rockefellers, and the Bush's.

Most theories can say that groups like Halliburton would enforce a police state in the United States. The NWO would control all economic doing and political control.

Many people have a negative outlook on a NWO because of the popular book, 1984 (George Orwell, publish 1949). 1984 describes a totalitarian government that has taken hold in the novel, and at the head of it, is the mysterious 'Big Brother'. 1984 coined the term, and is in popular use today. In the setting of 1984, three world super-states exist; Oceania, Eastasia, and Eurasia. Two are always fighting against the other, and as constantly switching allies and enemies between each other. Since they are so large, one can never be defeated. In Oceania, Big Brother (looking like Stalin) controls every aspect of a person's life, from the state-run media (by the way, which also changes history, to meet with the current allies/enemies situation, like they have always been fighting them.) to the sex lives of the citizens.

1984 painted a gloom prospect of a World Government. It can be seen as the cause behind all the NWO hatred.

Now we can see WHY we all hate the painted version of a NWO, let’s look at MY version of a NWO, or otherwise, a positive NWO.

My NWO does not start with elimination of sovereignty, or enslavement of populations, but with peace and decisions. It starts with individual liberties and no competition for jobs or products.

All that can be seen today is the product of the NWO. It can be seen in history. The gentler, more gold and barter economy of the past is gone. Groups such as the Venus Project and people proposing a resource based economy say that a monetary based economy will always be bias and people will always be competing. It is true that it can be better, but it will take long to change.

I see a New World Order where everyday people will be able to agree and cooperate in a world depopulation program, to bring the Earth's natural resources and wildlife back. Not through senseless killings, but through undersea colonies, underground cities, and interplanetary travel that will result in off-Earth colonies.

We have the power to do that, but the current regime will not allow it, because they are profiting too much off the current system.

When America broke free from British control in 1776-1783, they saw something new. Something not done since Rome, they founded a Republican Government. It was a big step, but now, Technology has allowed us to take it further, and to establish the Human race.

That is Why I Say, I Want A New World Order. Not the CURRENT ONE, but the one we want. The one that will benefit everyone, not a few. From the United Nations to the Bilderberg Group, I can come to a conclusion that we are not headed towards a NWO, but are UNDER a NWO.
The process where they take over has already happened. They give conspirators updates to think

[edit on 26-10-2008 by truth_seeker3]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
that they are COMMING, but they are already here.

We are under a NWO, no doubt about it. From a corrupt election system to a elite governing class, we are nothing better than the Middle Aged Feudal system, and we are pheasants.

But given by its name a NEW world order, I Want a NWO. Because it’s NEW. The specific regime of International organizations that we are governed by is not called the NWO; it is an Order, which rules today.

That NWO that we have been talking about will never exist, because it already exists. Numerous topics exist about we are in slavery, because we are.

The Pros of the NWO are too great to be ignored. The cons are less.

It is the point of view that matters. Having labeled something NWO, do you consider that it IS the NWO?

We need to step back and reconsider all this NWO hating. It is time to focus our energies on hating the CURRENT Order.

From the Desk of,

Truth_seeker3

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Man, of course a One World Government would be an ideal scenario but only as long as it is ruled by people who care about other human beings! If this was the case I would be behind you all the way but unfortunately it is not. And your right we are under the NWO influence at the minute however at least at this moment in time we are in with a fighting chance, if it gets to the stage where we are all chipped and stripped of our rights then it will get extremely difficult to overthrow them! It is surprising that you dismiss the venus project as far fetched as it is and tend to sway towards a NWO that you hope will rule the world justly and uphold the rights of the people. If this is what you believe will happen your are mistaken, the elites will always consider us slaves and until they are overthrown and a new compassion for the entire world is realised and good men are elected to run it, I am afraid your hopes will quickly disintergrate upon the realisation that the very people who are corrupting our world and scaming the people will be unstoppable as soon as they have such control.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Man, of course a One World Government would be an ideal scenario but only as long as it is ruled by people who care about other human beings

Agreed upon there. I don't know if I phrased it wrong or something, but I am trying to come through that we DO need a New World Order. I said the Venus Project is out there, but I never said I was against it. The current regime just won't allow it. I am saying that I want a NWO where we are ALL equal, and our judged on our actions and merits.

I DO NOT want a world where we are monitored constantly, and we are slaves to each others and elites.

I SEE A WORLD where this is possible, but there path is unclear.

The Sky is darkest before the sunrise. For if you remember that, we will never lose hope.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My apologies I kinda got the impression you were thinking that a New World Order would fix everything, but whilst under the same Elites control this would never happen. So er yeah I agree with nearly everything you just said!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Just look around at today's elite. How many times have you heard someone say, "Oh, i just love-insert name of elitist here. If I was in a tough situation I know they would help me out. They have my back and I am just so glad that they are in charge." I don't believe anyone can say they have heard that said before. It's always exactly the opposite when I hear it. The elite have no human compassion. When they have a plan you can count on it being against you. It may look good like cheese to a mouse, but you had better be a smart mouse or your gonna get squished by their trap.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Actually lets not try to make good of the Elites title for you can be sure there are those that will confuse your definition of NWO with the Actual evil NWO. Why not think of a more suitable name to call the ideal NWO. Maybe something that would match the protocol the way it should logically be this ( A NEW RESPONSIBLE WAY OF THINKING TO PROMOTE THE BENEFIT OF ALL HUMANS NO MATTER SKIN COLOUR, AGE, NATIONALITY, FAITH, BELIEFS AND TO ENSURE EVERYONE WORLDWIDE RECIEVES THE BENEFITS OF LIFE ENHANCING TECHNOLOGY THAT IS BEING CURENTLY SURPRESSED, THAT WAR IS OUTLAWED AND ONLY DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS ARE REJOICED, THAT CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ARE CHANGED SO THAT IT BENEFITS THE PEOPLE RATHER THAN ENSLAVING THEM TO DEBT, THAT NO ONE SHOULD BENEFIT FROM THE PAIN OR GUILABILTY OF OTHERS, THAT CONTROL IS IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WISH TO EXPLOIT THE PEOPLE BY ANY AND IF ALL MEANS POSSIBLE, THAT AN IDIVIDUALS TALENTS ARE NURTURED AND ENCOURAGED RATHER THAN CONCEALED AND DISMISSED, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE ENSURE THAT MANKIND ACHIEVES EVERYTHING THAT IT CAN BE WITH ITS ABUNDANCE OF INTELLIGENT CREATIVE LOVING MINDS WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO BENEFIT HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET WE LIVE ON! )

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Actually lets not try to make good of the Elites title for you can be sure there are those that will confuse your definition of NWO with the Actual evil NWO. Why not think of a more suitable name to call the ideal NWO.

Why not PWO...Peoples' World Order? If power must be largely decentralized & restored back to control by the People, then it would be an Order that's New (as compared to the current power-structure) & truly "by the People, for the People."

And most of what you wrote in parenthesis could probably be summed up as, "You have the Right to do anything you please as long as you don't violate the same Rights as others." Basically, strict enforcement of the Bill of Rights!

Also, in the case of the Venus Project, or even just the willing merger of all people into a PWO, adopting a common language would also help promote better understanding too. Let's see...Ah, here we go! There's already a language just for that particular purpose: Esperanto! That link is to a site where you can learn the language, but right here is what Wikipedia has to say about it.

So who here has already heard of it? Raise your hands.

Not a lot of hands up, I see...

I wonder why that is, because it's already been developed & in use for some decades now. I even have to admit that I first heard of it about 20 years ago & only remembered a day or two ago.

But that's not surprising because the current NWO thrives on enforced ignorance of the masses in order to keep their illusion of control propped up.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There is a flaw is your slaw, my friend.

The greed of Individuals.

If even the most pure and greatest of humans took charge of this NWO there would assuredly be evil people out for there own personal gain over all else that rise to lesser power beneath him until finally finding a time and place to secure the head for themselves.

Face it, man, while there are good people out there that will do great things... there are evil and corrupt people that will not hesitate to take that control for themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BradKell
There is a flaw is your slaw, my friend.
The greed of Individuals.
If even the most pure and greatest of humans took charge of this NWO there would assuredly be evil people out for there own personal gain over all else that rise to lesser power beneath him until finally finding a time and place to secure the head for themselves.

Actually, the US Constitution was written under the provision that the People would keep vigilance against that sort of thing...The main "flaw" is that the People relaxed their vigilance. We've been getting it back, but it's a slow, uphill battle because the vigilance stopped too long ago to easily "nip it in the bud."

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Very true. It was written that in the constitution and the Declaration of Independence. For instance, if we had a Revolution, they would view us as the same way the Brits viewed us, and would have killed us. Isn't that ironic. Our savior has become our own enemy.

top topics

join