It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of your Jack-O-Lanterns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
schism85, that is AWESOME!!

Antar, LMAO you guys ARE going nuts there !! Looks like great fun!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

Thanks Sugar J!! Your Frankenstein is awesome too!!

Iam glad I took pictures, because I checked on the pumpkin this morning, and the animals got to it.

There will be more tonight!!

ETA: this pic, outside my living room window. Its a mannequin, with a jason hood, hockey mask and clothes, makes a great decoration.

Happy Halloween!!

[edit on 31-10-2008 by schism85]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

That is sick! My little ones would be scared of your house!

See you all later, Ill try and get some more pics up later, dont know tho, lol!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

My niece hates him!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Went to a good haunted barn tonight, heheh kids had fun. See ya in chat, *Hiccup* jk actually the kids have the comp tonight as you can well imagine, btw thanks for making my experience of the love of pumpkin carving even richer than it is.
See ya round the forums.:flamer
I like this tonight to signify the pumpkins)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

THAT would scare me as well... LOL Great idea !! I have a little pumpkin person on my porch, sound activated. It would either yell "BOO did i scare you?" or "Happy Halloween" as the arms move.

I am used to the little kids jumping back a bit, but i had one dad nearly fall off the porch when it went off !! * snicker* i DO love Halloween.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

He is cool! He looks like a little trick or treater. Awesome decoration! I hope everyone survived your porch last night.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for starting the thread, it was fun! Hope you have had an excellent halloween! See ya around!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just dusting off the cobwebs from this thread and bringing it back out in case anyone else is having an exceptional Halloween season and would like to start a new thread or add to this one even.

This year will be far more subdued but I had a BLAST making the thread and carving pumpkins and then watching as they were exploded... yeah my kids are pyrotekkies.

We will be carving this Friday night so I will get the pictures up either here on on a new thread for 2010 if someone else makes us one!! Hint hint...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Throwing this up one more time before I run off for the weekend.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here are some from last year, in a video with awesome Halloween musik for you to enjoy!

Thank you for sharing your pictures, what a way to cheer up after a tough day. Love to you all !!
edit on 28-10-2010 by CestLaVie because: malformed vid id

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join