ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I heard that meditation is universal. Just about all intelligent lifeforms, physical and nonphysical, practice it.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I couldn't get all the way through just yet. Is there an mp3 that I could download or???

Anyway, I got this wierd image in my head when I tried the meditation. what could this be.

i468.photobucket.com...
This was what I saw. When the OP was talking about Immersing ourselves in other worlds about halfway through.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey skyfloating, i've read the two of your forums tuning in to ets and the one on alien contact meditation. i've use the techniques on both forums. On the fourm on tuning you said to watch your night dreams. Well i have two strange dreams two days in a row. On thursday of last week i had performed the meditation as directed and even voice my request. i went to bed as usual and i had a dream where i was riding a in a small space craft with a beautiful blond girl. And on friday was the stranger of the two. Once again i performed the mediation and verbally requested contact. Then i fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night still in bed i rolled over and mumbled that i still requested contact. then i went back to sleep only to awaken on a table in what looked like a operating room. I start to panic as i wondered where i was. i remembered thinking about myself asking for alien contact before i went to sleep and wondered if i had been taken. I continue to lay there unable to move and i continued to panic. Until a hand laid a cross my neck and a voice started telling me to calm down and that they weren't going to hurt me. It was a female's voice and it was so soothing and warm i calmed down. She continued telling me that they where running a few tests. It continued until they sat me up. Once sitting up i saw the source of the voice. It was a person appearing to be human woman. There were others human also but i didn't get a good look at them. I see her face and she gives me a big smile and gives me a shot with a needle. She told me that i needed to rest. the last thing she told me before a fell asleep there was that i was selected when i was a child. Then it goes black. then starts a second part of the dream. Which im not going into right now. i verbally asked to be contacted by anyway even through my dreams

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Very helpfull, thanks so much for this 'holy grail' of meditation!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, to be honest, I had a hard time sleeping after listening to this meditation. I listened to it before going to bed and I just couldn't fall asleep. Now that I stopped listening to this meditation after a few days, I fell asleep easily.
Is this meditation not supposed to be done before going to bed?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think that this meditiation is a bad idea. I believe that some of the people on here are mentally unstable. I am not being insulting merely suggest that this is a simple statical likelihood. Someone is going to end up with a negative expereince and probably blame the moderator.

Sorry to be a killjoy or overly cautious.

T

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Im really glad Ive found this thread. I realize its been kind of dormant for a while but Im curious if anyone has experienced anything substantial as a result of this meditation.

Either way, I look forward to trying it. Call me crazy or dumb or whatever...I guess Im just one of those who believe in this stuff....thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dear Skyfloating

With all due respect I would like to write about a craving that I had for food after I listened to your ET meditation mp3. This might shock a few people so viewer discretion is advised
Warning this sort of food may make you have night mares or faint

So after listening to your ET meditation mp3 for about 1-2 hours I had a craving for one odd type of food. So I went to the kitchen and took out chocolate milk, pickles, salted dried up European fish (It looked smoked:puz
, two cookies, chicken and what I think was salmon roe. Then slapped it all together between two toasted peaces of bread.

I also mixed the chocolate milk with pickle juice after about 5 minutes I ate everything like it was my favorite food. Then the matter of fact I wanted seconds but then said "No I think I should stop". This even shocked me to the core
of my understanding, the pure sickening fact that it tasted good scared me. Honestly anyone would
if they ate this sort of food, but I chowed down on it like it was ice cream or something.

I was wandering dear sir is normal cause it felt not something that an average human being would eat

OH YES!!! before I finish up this crazy weird
food craving post
I did also encounter a few things. But I guess it is more personal so I think it would be better if I U2U'd them to you. So you could see if you know these ET's also several other things. If you think that would be a better sort of thing to do in this situation, it is entirely up to you sir so please tell me what would be better U2U or tell it here.

In any case time to finish up this wild experience post

I give you 5 thumbs up
for such an amazing meditation mp3 and also personally thank you from my heart for helping me. Your mp3 allowed me to experience very very interesting ET related things.

Kind Regards.

Arch

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

That is highly interesting you actually picked up on a High Grey Priest mate, Impressive I think it is a high priest if not must be one of their alders. But still very amazing also nice drawing.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've learned numerous methods over the last months, but I've downloaded this on to my iPod. I shall post my feedback and experiences

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This was great, I followed all the instructions. As soon as the mp3 finished, after 3-4 seconds I feel in a even deeper state. I could feel my spiritual body. I mentally knew where my hand was but I could feel it elsewhere. I also felt someones presence, I began to speak. They would laugh after everything I said in a matter as if they were making fun of everything I said. Eventually I said something and began to laugh with them and I smiled in real life. The smile went up and up and up. Then I said I was going and we can talk later. Everything became serious. I then opened my eyes about 2 minutes later.

This is the best meditation I've had in a long time. Great voice btw, its not distracting or lame (monroe institute is boring and put you to sleep lol)

Could I have been making up the laughter with someone else in my head...possibly....however the feeling was 100% real and so was the smile.

Everything was black and obscure so I couldnt really see anything. I'm not sure how to get vivid images in your head. Maybe the mod can help?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Could anybody please post experiences like the previous poster with this or any other meditation technique, and share what you have seen or felt during or after this meditation? The location, time of day, weather, is what I am very interested about. I feel like I naturally have a lot of belief in ET's but little experience I have with meditation. I am about to try this on my mp3 player though, gets me very relaxed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by decks
Could anybody please post experiences like the previous poster with this or any other meditation technique, and share what you have seen or felt during or after this meditation? The location, time of day, weather, is what I am very interested about. I feel like I naturally have a lot of belief in ET's but little experience I have with meditation. I am about to try this on my mp3 player though, gets me very relaxed.

+1

Could you please post your experiences, I would be willing to try it at some point but right now I'm a little afraid, I just want to know if anyones had any negative experiences

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks so much! That was amazing. I could really feel something.

My symbol is a bit...hd though XD it's a hand holding a sparkling jewel, and it shows the light scattering and stuff, is this ok?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join