Alien Contact Meditation

Tuning in to ETs

length: 25:39
file: atsxpod_3112.mp3
size: 24038k
feed: atsx

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is the Alien Contact Meditation as announced and described in the thread Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

Spoken by: Skyfloating

Music created by: Skyfloating

Apology: I didnt find a noise-remover for laptop microphones.

Disclaimer & Warning: Only to be used if you´re in sound mental and physical health and generally not afraid to entertain ideas of extraterrestrials.

Headphones only.

Feedback welcome here or in the linked thread.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thank you for this extra effort to help us all!

I worked on this yesterday with your transcript. As you stated keeping focus was hard. I practice stillness in my meditations, so focusing with intent was hard.

This will be a big help.

I have some things that I want to share with you about the things that have happened to me. I'll post in the future. Thanks again.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks. Let me know if it was pleasant to listen to as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I just listened to it first, and it was very pleasent to listen to.

I've been working to put it on my phone, so I can use my bluetooth headphones.

I will do the meditation today.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if the music in this meditation is yours, and if so, how did you make it? I've been wanting to get into making this sort of stuff but I have no clue as to how it's done.

I'll comment more later when I listen to the whole file.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sky, I just did my first ET meditation.

Wow, that was a great ride right there. I usually do stillness and quiet thought meditations, so this was very different to me.

Very well done, and to be honest, by the time I picked my symbol, I had achieved dream state. I'm not saying that in dream state I saw ET's, but I saw my usual random visuals I get. Usually what happens is when I become aware that I'm seeing something, I pop right back out. In this case focusing on the intent, and your voice, actually allow me to watch a little longer, before I became aware of what I was seeing, and popped back out. It's like the more I don't look the more I see, and I can't seem to master that. It's as far as I have ever been able to get.

I don't know why, but I picked the symbol of a traffic light with the green light on.

To play the meditation, my phone is a stereo mp3 player, and my headset is stereo bluetooth, so the effects were really cool, and appropriate. I felt like I was out there.

I am absolutely unafraid, and I am committed to communicate with other being of like mind. I believe I will. I have been visited by the blonds in my dreams before. I've had recent dreams of being taught how to manifest food, move things with my mind, and just the other day, I was taught how to teleport, and I did.

It's like all of the things are dropping into place, and your meditation is the communication handbook I've been missing.

Well done, and thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would like to thank for posting this, as it is alot easier for me to do it with audio than by myself.

I will be honest and say that i did not do it perfectly, but i do hope that the message still got out the same, and that soon i will be visited by benevolent aliens.

Thank you, and goodbye for now.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I'm just wondering if the music in this meditation is yours, and if so, how did you make it? I've been wanting to get into making this sort of stuff but I have no clue as to how it's done.

I´ll U2U you on how to set up a home music studio.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Good luck and thanks for trying

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks for putting this out there.

I will try it tomorrow when I get some 'me' time.

I'll post my results here.

Cheers again.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nice one for posting this,I shall try it when I get home tonight

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi,

thanks for posting the meditation.

I have done the meditation for the last two days, and each night my dreams have been more vivid than they have for a while and I have been lucid (knew I was dreaming) each night (I've had lucid dreams and obes for 17 years now but have had a bit of a 'dry patch' lately).

It's a great meditation, excellent!

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey thanks for posting this. I tried doing it a couple of times using the text you left. Since I have started doing this I have been getting very strange and deep dreams and I feel even more drawn to the night sky. I have also been feeling Deja vu throughout the day. This deja vu feeling has been extra strong today.....

I feel im close to something now.... and i feel the deeper I go the closer im getting to whatever this thing is. I believe its the answer to all of my questions.

Anyway thanks again!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Just wanted you to know I just now discovered it's ready, I will find some quiet time and get back to you.

Thankyou for your gift and for sharing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Just wanted you to know I just now discovered it's ready, I will find some quiet time and get back to you.

Thankyou for your gift and for sharing.

Thank you. Im reminded that you posted ET-Contact-Methods in an earlier thread. I´ll never forget the water, storm and lakeside method

Edit-to-add: Other ET-Contact Methods

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thank you for a great mediation! I havent had a chance to work with it yet, but I've listened to it and I have to say...great voice and lovely music...I can't wait to try it. I'm really curious about the results it will bring. Thank you again....

Cait

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Side-note:

Even if ET-Contact is not forthcoming, taking your Meds (Meditations) will expand your state.

Thanks for the U2Us and comments of encouragement everybody!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is easy to listen to

I am curious to know if there is a frequency difference between the left and right channels? Hemi-Sync.

The only negative is something you picked up on already, the slight background hiss during the speech elements but anyone familiar with meditation will not be affected by this, I noticed it but it didn't detract from the meditation. I liked it.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I want to download this because I am a sucker for this type of thing... but I am not sure if it is worth ruining the mystique of what Skyfloating sounds like.....

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join