It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-MI5 Secret Service Agent Sends Message to 9/11 Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For the attention of the 9/11 truth movement. David Shayler, former MI5 agent and whistleblower has just released a new video vlog encouraging the 9/11 truth movement to put aside their differences on the issue and stick together. Also David is requesting some help/collaoration with other members of the 9/11 truth movement who are interested in exposing the whitewash by writing to the Prime Minister of England Gordon Brown and gives us some reasons as to why.

Although many of us believe he may of lost his marbles with all that ranting about him being the new Messiah
his message I believe is sage advice for us.

And incase you missed it, Here's David Shayler on Sky news, blowing the 911 whistle.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Shayler's message is a good one I think. Write to your elected representative and demand a change in the banking system. I can't see much wrong with that. At the very least it will inform representatives that there is disatisfaction with the present system.

I couldn't help thinking though as I listened to Shayler of the psychiatric notion of the messiah complex. If nothing else, Shayler makes it obvious how sane Alex Jones is and how down to earth and normal he is, although ticked off to be sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Urgh, David Shayler.

He recently held a press conference to state he was Jesus Christ.

The MI5 Messiah...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
If nothing else, Shayler makes it obvious how sane Alex Jones is and how down to earth and normal he is, although ticked off to be sure.

If Shayler makes Jones appear sane, he would be without a doubt the most whacked-out alien the world has ever seen.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by pinch]

top topics

join