posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:34 PM
St Leonard’s forest dragon
One of the last dragons supposedly in England was killed by George that’s why his called St George and the dragon.
He murdered the medium size dragon that apparently had a heart of gold. Ah... because The Duke Of Norfolk the landowner of the forest who was visiting
at the time could not get to sleep because of the noise and fireworks each night made by the Dragon.
On the autopsy report written it reads.
1. Dragon had two pairs of lungs. ‘We think they are lungs but one pair worked differently. It looks like one pair channels gas from the stomach
area to the throat. Then up into the Dragon Nose. The lung chambers could hold about 20 litres of gas in each up to a pressure of 200bar
2. We found a large amount of rotting vegetation in the dragon’s stomach, which smelt, of methane.
3. The dragons bone structure had the same structure as birds (hollow honeycombed chambers that made the Dragons bone framework lighter so it was able
4. We found that the Dragon’s two top teeth had a metal type coating on them.
5. We filled a test jar full of methane and when the metal-coated tooth came into contact with the gas it ignited.
We have had many search parties’ come to St Leonard’s Forest looking for more dragons over the years.
It was only a couple of years ago a Japanese party camped out in the forest for two week looking for dragons and clues.
They were supposed to be they’re for a month but something must have scared them away in a hurray. Because they left everything there, tents
blankets video cameras whaling ships Coverted for Dragons everything.