It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin laden To Influence the Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Former counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke told CNN yesterday that Osama Bin Laden would attempt to influence the 2008 U.S. election with a terrorist attack or the release of a video tape, an October surprise to replicate that of 2004 when Bin Laden swung the election for Bush.
According to a New York Sun report, in August America’s military and intelligence agencies intercepted messages indicating that “Al-Qaeda” was planning to launch operations to coincide with the November election.
Consider the comments of one of McCain’s top advisors, Charlie Black, who in June said that a terror attack on American soil would be a “big advantage” to McCain’s election hopes. Black added that last December’s assassination of Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto had helped McCain to win the New Hampshire primary, a state he had to win to save his candidacy.
www.prisonplanet.com...[/url]

I found this article interesting and worthy to be brought up. I sure hope Bin Laden does not attempt something like 9/11 again, the terror that he brought upon the world was sick. And if he does try I hope that we can stop him. In any case I am certain he will attempt a terror attack thats what he does best, cause panic and with that attack he may lead us into a NWO.... What do you guys/gals think?

Thanks For Reading!
~TheMythLives

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Reasons there will be no good response to this post (or why you're going to be flamed all to hell):

1) You quoted an article from PrisonPlanet. You really should have looked for a better source and posted that, as a good portion of people will disregard this post because of the article source or flat out flame you for quoting from there.

2) There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that bin Laden (Ossman lol) has been dead since the end of 2001.

3) You're reading PrisonPlanet and posting links to it in ATS but you really believe that this guy (who even denied that he had anything to do with 9/11 while the media insisted he took credit) had anything to do with 9/11?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What's funny is that most people will believe what Bin Laden's going to say. Fool me twice...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
What's funny is that most people will believe what "Bin Laden's" going to say. Fool me twice...

Fixed.

I agree though. Sometimes I cry at night for the future of humanity.

top topics

join