It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the apocolypse earth upheavels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i am a very spiritual person and believe the more I surrender to the loving Universe
the more my life is filled with little miracles and synchronicity, to which i pay especial attention. I am also interested in space visitors whether they exist, although i did have a few close encounters. i am interested in whether the apocolypse (SP?) is truly coming.
And especially whether the polar shift is a truth and where safe places exist. I believe God
is beyond our scope to understand but readily available to our messages and prayers,
i can't possibly accept the total male imagery. God must be both male and female in whatever shape or form that is. I"m interested in natural healing and living healthy but
can't get caught up in everything that is possibly harmful or I wouldn't be able to move.
I'm not a nun or a Bible thumper, no disrespect meant. But I think loving sex is good,
I like a little wine now and then, and always keep my mind open to others opinions no matter how different from mine they may be. I hope I haven't broken any rules here, I got a little confused about what i can say or not. i hope you will accept my registration as I am always looking for broad minded thoughts and questions . thanks, perusal

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by perusal

Hi perusal and welcome to ATS. Sounds like this is just the place for you. I'm Rush and it's nice to meet you. And yes, it's ok to love sex, but no, it's not ok to talk about it here. If you ever have any questions or concerns about what is exceptable and what is not feel free to U2U one of the mods, they are always eager to help. Best group of mods of any forum!

But when you just want to relax, laugh or chit-chat stop by BTS. It's a great and fun place to get to know the other members.

Enjoy!

Rush

join