It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO technology invention by NIKOLA TESLA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll have to read through these links when I have the time.

S&F

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fu-lion

This is most of the ufo's we see today, but there is more to the story than meets the first glance

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fu-lion

Ok i do agree tesla discovered the similar techknowledgy to UFO
s but i DO NOT agree that ufos are not extraterestrial but man has made them, if you look at top secret government ex workers you will see they have been back engineared,, i think you have been to passionate about tesla in this one, the man was a genius with a mind to advanced for earth in those times and many years to come.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla....Sigh....Come on guys the man single handedly brought us from a type 0 Civilization to easily a Type 1 Civilization. Ive seen simple youtube videos of kids using his electromagnetic vortices technology to levitate metal and magnetized objects. This is just amazingly depressing. Depressing because Nikola gave it to us! It was all ours! Just the thought of how i could have had those technologies makes me smile. The ability to travel space at god knows what speeds without fear of radiation or objects hitting my ship. Sigh. Well anyone Nikola should NEVER be underestimated. His ability to take an idea and create a working product by himself in such a short amount of time is true genius. Im sure most of what he wrote still today hasn't been decoded. If he really did write in code that is.

And as to Germany building his flying vehicles. If there is one thing germany displayed in WW1 and WW2 it was the ability to find the best and brightest ideas. That alone leads me to think that as Nikola openly announced his ideas and findings from 1895 - 1940's this surely heard of his works. That couples with Germanys amazing spies and enigma machines they would have intercepted some through that as well.

Dont be deceived just because america works at ridiculously slow paces doesn't mean other countries will. Even now Germany has a HUGE solar panel initiative in the works and they are going to have 30% of the energy coming from solar panels by 2020.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This thread popped up in a Google as I was checking on the iron stove story.
If an Urban Legend all the witnesses are gone.
www.bing.com...
I never researched the New York papers for any stories by witnesses but they might
be taken from history as well.

All we have is a letter to Westinghouse about the potential event.
Lyne thinks the Tesla ignition coil was used in some way if I recall his work correctly.

We know of the magnetic properties of iron but what about the electric properties.
And focused in one direction takes away the hysteresis heating of AC cycling.
Another property of iron is the Star last fusion component before extinction.
Never did check on the whys for that property.

The only other strange involvement of Westinghouse was the special motor for the
Tesla Pierce Arrow car ride in Canada which also involved an iron pipe according to
reports on that legend.

If an iron ship can fly as a UFO with Nikola Tesla as inventor there has to be a lot of
explaining to be had from the science circles of whom we might say are spending time
circling non sense to avoid telling us of the discoveries of Tesla.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's another source of the information. It originated at Ramtha's school of ancient wisdom at the RSE ranch in yelm, Washington.

Here's the audio footage that I posted BUT WAS REMOVED FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.

Thanks...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hazchem

Your video has been removed, I have no idea what was in it but if you are still here after four or so years I will offer you another and completely different walk on the wild side, I do wonder about our past just like many others but this was really just an exceptionally vivid dream, like a memory but you know strong cheese or chocolate that kind of thing so I am not going to make the crackers claim that my dream was reality just that I woke up on that occasion feeling like I had some sort of revelation and knew myself.
Way back when, back when grey hair was a distant prospect I had a series of vivid dream's, one after the other.

The first I was on a world, much like the earth populated by very human looking people including myself but we were undeniable a lot more intelligent and I knew that we were an ancient people, in out past - the past of that world we had explored far out into the Galaxy but had socially adapted to become more of a society living in unison with our world so had left the stars and that stage of our culture behind, our home's were not super advanced but simple humble often single storied home's that would not look out of place here on earth, there were no cars though we had road's and perhaps he had no need for them, we were a peaceful people but someone from somewhere else had taken control and deposed our government.
That someone it turned out were another almost human looking people but whom had a grey or ashen pallor to there skin, also each and every one of them looked identical to one another like a race of clones, they had dark hair, pale ashen or grey skin and were taller, stronger and thinner than we were, like I say the people on that world whom were under occupation looked just like us but were smarter.

In the next dream I saw through the eye's of a different person - or perhaps the same but many years later and there was some urgency which did not become apparent until the next dream but in this second one we were working in secret hiding our work from the occupying race whom acted much like the NAZI's did in occupied France keeping us under curfew and fearful of being discovered or even suspected of anything, they had culled vast numbers of our race but that was not there goal and we knew that we only had limited time, our project was some kind of small single manned craft, who ever went up in it was not going to come back down and would probably die up there but we had to get it outside some kind of barrier to send some kind of distress signal or perhaps warning to others about our killers.

In the next dream the occupiers had left but it was too late, they had done something to our planet, something to do with devices to destroy our world so that they could mine the fragment's more efficiently for some unknown material, element or mineral that they wanted, perhaps the same element which had spurred our own earlier expansion into the stars before we had eventually turned into an agrarian society - at least on our world.
Now able to work together with the occupying force having left and knowing that we were doomed we had managed to fabricate a number of vessel's, they were far cruder than we would have wanted them to be and only about 2/3rd's the size of what the US space shuttle was but they had that same white appearance, no tile's though just a single hull made of some kind of ceramic and if you stood one on end it would look exactly like that Tesla diagram but the dome elongated instead of disc shaped into a long lozenge shape with a distinctive nose were the pilot would sit, viewed from the top down instead of circular these craft were triangular but with convex sides and all the corners between surface planes were rounded not sharp, the three pod's sat at the bottom/rear of this craft on each of the three corners and inside were a small number sleeping occupant pod's, they used some kind of time dilation field from the drives which meant that relative time along an axis that passed through these pod's moved very much slower than time outside of it were the pilot was more exposed (Still much slower than time outside the craft or rather it's propulsive/displacement field) to normal relative time.

We hurried but only some of our ship's were completed and we chose our youngest children and a number of young but responsible adult's to pilot the craft, three to a craft, we had ancient knowledge of a number of distant world's that our children could survive on and perhaps as a race we would then not die out, the day came as the being's that had invaded our world moved themselves to a safe distance from the doomed planet and in our final moment's we launched the ship's on there journey hoping that at least some of them would escape from both our world's destruction and the being's that had murdered us.

As we launched several of us/those on the craft (I don't think they were the same people from earlier so disjointed dream sequence as if from multiple sources) they moved in pod's of three, three craft together each pod heading to a different potential destination but all very far away trying to escape those that had killed us whom were an aggressive and expanding race, we looked back through a strange portal on the rear/bottom of our craft at the world which seemed to shrink very fast and actually saw it - remember time was faster outside the craft - explode, we were all crying at the horror, the world had looked much like the earth but more sea to land and the land looked like archipelago's not continent's, almost like the rim's of ancient craters breaking the surface of a planetary ocean but blue/green just like the earth, the sorrow was horrific.

The fourth dream get's even stranger, time had passed and even though we cycled our places the three pilots had aged and now only one old man remained, the children had barely aged though and we finally reached our world but all was not as we had expected it, someone took control of our craft and brought all three down landing them without damage on the planet and our group's were separated, the man whose perspective I saw this from was moved to a cellar like room, low tech grey stone with thick metal bars in a tiny window with the children from his ship, we actually felt it as they killed the occupant's of the other ship's and knew then that we were next but then the strangest thing happened and it was as if literally we had been possessed by the angry soul of our entire world which must have been dormant but come with us, our eye's glowed red with an unnatural light and we became immensely strong and angry, our will was not our own but beyond that I can only suggest we took some kind of angry revenge upon our killers whom in fact were the same race that had wiped out our home world.

While we had drifted for countless ages toward our destination they had grown ever more advanced but never less cold or cruel, so they had gotten there before us, long before but it was just an outpost to them within there huge territory, how many races they had murdered well?.

The sky of this strange new world which was very earth like except for that was green.

Strange thing though, the escape ship's in the dream were almost identical to Tesla's at least in principle except for the whole time dilation thing, just off piste but thought if you are open to strange this may interest but then again maybe not.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hard to believe any serious UFO investigator could not make the link between Wardenclyffe Tower and the Nazi foo fighters..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Except that Phoo Fighters (only given that name by military pilots and they were apparently never dangerous though they did disconcert the pilots), ball lightning and other similar aerial phenomena actually go back to before tesla, remember the infamous air ship flap's of the 1800's.

Remember also the Aurora crash of the late 1800's were they even had the pilot's body, gave him a proper Christian funeral as well and buried him in the churchyard - probably to be stolen very much later by the US military after they put two and two together as to what it probably really was.

Thomas Jefferson 1800's many claim it was a meteor but I think it sound's more like the ufo from Fire in the Sky.
alienabductionsexposed.com...
www.theepochtimes.com...
www.wondersandmarvels.com...

My nan was once chased by ball lightning in the early 1900's.

My post just before your's was just about some dream's because that Tesla cross section reminded me of it and I actually thought this old post was dead so just threw that out there, it was a real dream but nothing more, just a dream - these however are real account's and I for one DO believe that we have other being's than ourselves visiting and perhaps living on the earth, potentially even from other dimensions including the one we associate with spiritual activity and others than that as well.

If we have visitors from elsewhere in the cosmos it is most likely they are in communication or even visiting because of these other dimensional civilization's and most of our strangest UFO's including those that seem to fly through solid rock may be just visible to us because some property's of there drive system make them appear in our reality while there actual localization may still be in that other reality/dimension but I can only conjecture there still it is interesting to think about, how many reality's/other dimension's did our detonation of nuclear devices with the incumbent fission of the nuclear material and the vast release of exotic energy's - some of which most definitely would have other dimensional property's bleed over into and could that also have been an instigation for other dimensional scientists to visit our reality out of concern for there own safety.

We may learn but how humbling is it to realize that we even on our own world may not be alone, even in this our own native dimension/reality and just how complex and populated is the universe in reality - it could be that all those other civilizations out there we can't find could just be out of phase in reality to us so making them invisible to us most of the time.

edit on 15-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Even tho I have my Assoc. degree in 'elec. eng. technology' (I'm a master electrician) but a lot of this theory is a lot to get the ol head around. Not the easiest to follow but Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden seems to have it down somewhat. It's a long watch but very captivating.

Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden on Free Energy

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-11-2017 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

More Tesla Video's, some may have already been linked but here are some I just came across.

And of interest

Thorium reactor car that run's for 100 years without refueling

Using Capacitors instead of a car battery.

Sent to prison for using green energy? - who own's you, are you a slave that they have the RIGHT to milk for all your money?.

Have we done all of this before.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Like a saucer skipping on a pond...Parabolic wing plan..sound familiar...
Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting..
And Horten brothers Parabolic wing design..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Here is that Thorium car video, that was bum link above and I did not spot it until today, still an interesting video.
youtu.be...
Though it is actually arguing against it, I still believe it will be possible perhaps within a couple of decades in the civilian sector, however have they already got working black budget or better model's now that is the question.

edit on 16-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only thing I can say for sure is that there is a lot of mythology around Nicola Tesla on the Internet. People on the fringe looking for frenzied answers.
edit on 16 11 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Very good point but.

Not ALL mythology, the only thing we can be sure of is that some people want it to be mythology because the ramification's if it is real scare them.

Albert Einstein regarded Tesla as the most intelligent man alive and he was probably right.

Remember we see the world through something called - wrongly - a knowledge filter, we think we know because it is the way we have been indoctrinated to see the world and this mean's when we are faced with some other views we may even regard them as absurd, this is not because they are absurd but because they are simply not compatible with the way we view the world.

The way we view the world is a model of reality we built up to try to understand and get by day to day but just like any scientific theorem it is not always correct, in fact the more we learn the more our solid basis for our current understanding is actually undermined, like in all science the more you learn instead of a fundamental and decisive answer you get more question's, just like a reciprocating mathematical answer to an equation so like that we often have to abbreviate the answer to the nearest one we can grasp while then leaving the full and perhaps endless answer out of our reach meaning we have then settled for an imperfect and actually incorrect answer but one that is just close to as far as we can interpret it.

Tesla saw the universe, he understood and then had to translate that into a format which we can at least try to understand but something was probably lost in that translation at all stages in the process, so do we even really understand.

Remember understanding is not Knowing something it is being something, seeing it from all angles and comprehending it as a reality while Knowing it is just data which we accept but DO we understand.

edit on 16-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Very good point but.

Not ALL mythology, the only thing we can be sure of is that some people want it to be mythology because the ramification's if it is real scare them.

Albert Einstein regarded Tesla as the most intelligent man alive and he was probably right.

Remember we see the world through something called - wrongly - a knowledge filter, we think we know because it is the way we have been indoctrinated to see the world and this mean's when we are faced with some other views we may even regard them as absurd, this is not because they are absurd but because they are simply not compatible with the way we view the world.

The way we view the world is a model of reality we built up to try to understand and get by day to day but just like any scientific theorem it is not always correct, in fact the more we learn the more our solid basis for our current understanding is actually undermined, like in all science the more you learn instead of a fundamental and decisive answer you get more question's, just like a reciprocating mathematical answer to an equation so like that we often have to abbreviate the answer to the nearest one we can grasp while then leaving the full and perhaps endless answer out of our reach meaning we have then settled for an imperfect and actually incorrect answer but one that is just close to as far as we can interpret it.

Tesla saw the universe, he understood and then had to translate that into a format which we can at least try to understand but something was probably lost in that translation at all stages in the process, so do we even really understand.

Remember understanding is not Knowing something it is being something, seeing it from all angles and comprehending it as a reality while Knowing it is just data which we accept but DO we understand.

As far as metaphysics is concerned, I couldn't agree with you more, but don't forget, we are talking about physics here and the level of technology today is a lot more advanced than it was 100 years ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Have you noticed how the boundary which was once very stark indeed between real practical science and metaphysical theory which often mirror real theory's and vice versa has really, really blurred - it's called quantum science were old school Newtonian science no longer hold sway and many of the theory's born of that and indeed higher level physics in general are now starting to sound like they were borrowed from metaphysical thinkers', medium's and psychic's from the 1800's such as Dimensional Frequency - Vibration, Other dimension's - Other planes, parallel reality's etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Have you noticed how the boundary which was once very stark indeed between real practical science and metaphysical theory which often mirror real theory's and vice versa has really, really blurred - it's called quantum science were old school Newtonian science no longer hold sway and many of the theory's born of that and indeed higher level physics in general are now starting to sound like they were borrowed from metaphysical thinkers', medium's and psychic's from the 1800's such as Dimensional Frequency - Vibration, Other dimension's - Other planes, parallel reality's etc.

That's theoretical physics. What I'm talking about is scientific knowledge (through observation and experimentation) and its application in technological advances.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As someone whom also studied electronic principles and engineering at degree level, not as high, mine was Bachelor and I had to drop out after suffering head injury's following an unprovoked gang attack but that was well over 20 years ago now, I do catch your rational I just don't fully agree - I do agree just not completely and to my mind science theory and practical application start from two separate approaches.

One being pure theory based on conjecture and study which is then turned to application and the other slower route being the pure observation and discovery method - which sometimes' can in exceptional circumstances leap frog into new field's.

As for the theoretical you could argue that it stem's from an almost philosophical and imaginative mind set albeit one that for it to be practicable science has to be grounded also on provable fact, it often then takes the form of a branching idea which is then expressed in a mathematical model or proof.

Therefore I would argue that the difference between metaphysical theory and science theory is the knowledge base used as the foundation of the hypothetical model, science is inherently more reliable and therefore more accurate but that does not however mean that all metaphysical thought is bunk, most of it definitely is but a lot of it is well reasoned and rationalized within the limitation's of the known model - known to the person or person's coming up with that hypothetical view of there reality'(s).

Coming at it more practically as we would have though we could come at our own (no longer mine after that debacle) subject were we may either see it like a plumber imagining the circuit as almost like pipe's flow speed being current - hence the same name and of course voltage being how much wide the pipe is though of course as you know from inductive study that is not necessarily a crudely accurate analogy as electronic circuit and design has far more facet's than any plumber would have to worry about in his pip's etc.

Then there is the way of coming at it less practically but perhaps far more accurately from the realm of pure physics and applying that to electronic circuit design - most essential in the age of extremely large scale integration were not only electronic's but also quantum principles start to come into play.

And only a few electronic's engineers' and scientists come at this from both sides initially, of course they have to learn to do so in today's world of nano scale technology's which has left a lot of the old TV repair guy's not having a clue compared to the younger generation - whom likewise often lack the practical experience and hand's on knowledge of there predecessors whom worked mostly with discreet component's.

So you are broadly and therefore argumentatively concisely correct in that conclusion however without the day dreamers how many of our modern applications and invention's would actually exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join