It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO technology invention by NIKOLA TESLA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll have to read through these links when I have the time.

S&F

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fu-lion

This is most of the ufo's we see today, but there is more to the story than meets the first glance

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fu-lion

Ok i do agree tesla discovered the similar techknowledgy to UFO
s but i DO NOT agree that ufos are not extraterestrial but man has made them, if you look at top secret government ex workers you will see they have been back engineared,, i think you have been to passionate about tesla in this one, the man was a genius with a mind to advanced for earth in those times and many years to come.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla....Sigh....Come on guys the man single handedly brought us from a type 0 Civilization to easily a Type 1 Civilization. Ive seen simple youtube videos of kids using his electromagnetic vortices technology to levitate metal and magnetized objects. This is just amazingly depressing. Depressing because Nikola gave it to us! It was all ours! Just the thought of how i could have had those technologies makes me smile. The ability to travel space at god knows what speeds without fear of radiation or objects hitting my ship. Sigh. Well anyone Nikola should NEVER be underestimated. His ability to take an idea and create a working product by himself in such a short amount of time is true genius. Im sure most of what he wrote still today hasn't been decoded. If he really did write in code that is.

And as to Germany building his flying vehicles. If there is one thing germany displayed in WW1 and WW2 it was the ability to find the best and brightest ideas. That alone leads me to think that as Nikola openly announced his ideas and findings from 1895 - 1940's this surely heard of his works. That couples with Germanys amazing spies and enigma machines they would have intercepted some through that as well.

Dont be deceived just because america works at ridiculously slow paces doesn't mean other countries will. Even now Germany has a HUGE solar panel initiative in the works and they are going to have 30% of the energy coming from solar panels by 2020.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This thread popped up in a Google as I was checking on the iron stove story.
If an Urban Legend all the witnesses are gone.
www.bing.com...
I never researched the New York papers for any stories by witnesses but they might
be taken from history as well.

All we have is a letter to Westinghouse about the potential event.
Lyne thinks the Tesla ignition coil was used in some way if I recall his work correctly.

We know of the magnetic properties of iron but what about the electric properties.
And focused in one direction takes away the hysteresis heating of AC cycling.
Another property of iron is the Star last fusion component before extinction.
Never did check on the whys for that property.

The only other strange involvement of Westinghouse was the special motor for the
Tesla Pierce Arrow car ride in Canada which also involved an iron pipe according to
reports on that legend.

If an iron ship can fly as a UFO with Nikola Tesla as inventor there has to be a lot of
explaining to be had from the science circles of whom we might say are spending time
circling non sense to avoid telling us of the discoveries of Tesla.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's another source of the information. It originated at Ramtha's school of ancient wisdom at the RSE ranch in yelm, Washington.

Here's the audio footage that I posted BUT WAS REMOVED FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.

Thanks...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join