It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will India reveal the existence of the UFO bases in the moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Original news source.... www.indiadaily.com...

I found this articale very interesting as I did not know that India planned to send a probe to the moon not to mention that this newspaper is hoping that it might reveal ufo bases.

Any one else got info on this,why do they think it might find moon bases?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Indiadaily is no site to be trusted that's for sure, they are forever putting sensationalist articles out there.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here is a report about the moon probe by Bloomberg Asia
www.bloomberg.com... No mention of ufo bases.More to do with mapping the surface.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Yes, I totally agree.....the very fact that they actually paid attention to the ravings of blossom goodchild and bought into that whole oct 14th hoax and actually published it....shows what sort of paper they are. they publish lots of other unproven and questionable material...

SR

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
China didn't so i doubt India with there handsome USA yearly aid packages are going to stop towing the line anytime soon. That is of course if there are any bases on the moon to tell about in the first place.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

No becasue there are no bases on the moon!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrman81

No becasue there are no bases on the moon!

Thats what I thought ,so I was supprised to see the Indian paper talking about the ufo moon base's in the first place.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
[more
I thought you had to be able to back up a statement with proof. I don't see how moon bases can be dismissed without proof they don't exist. We used the moon as a base when we landed on it so if there were intelegent life out there it would seem logical E.T.'s would use it as a base to observe earth if they so wished. Unless you can prove there are no bases on the moon, you should not try to influence the thread with your OPINION. That is of course unless you have actually been there to see for yourself, which in that case I send my dearest apologies.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And risk being cut off from world trade? No, they won't reveal Lunar UFO bases to the public.

two lines.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nobody is going to reveal anything bar the official line until such time as the official line is opened up to the public.

Wouldnt matter if they had an alien strip club on the moon, nobody is going to mention it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
if there is really something on the moon the people who have the most authority on this planet would stop them from finding it or divulging it.

personally i don't think there are any bases on the moon but there might be remnants of something there.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SmallManGeorge

Im not so sure, if UFOs are of outside origin then the dark side of the moon is a perfect place to set up some kind of "operational outpost" to conduct whatever the hell it is they are doing here.

Maybe what we discovered before was an old one and in recent years they have returned to a newer one. Could be a simple as a lunar science station used for studying us, you never know.

Truth is we will never know until something blows all the secrecy out of the water.

Its interesting to note that ALL of the worlds leading nuclear superpowers are involved in going to the moon right now. That in itself is a curiosity id say. I dont believe in coincidences and if they are all going to the moon, then bet your arse they are all up to something.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If an Indian craft was headed back from the moon with evidence of this.
It would have a mysterious accident of course.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am truly saddened by what I see at ATS lately...

India Daily as a source?

Why on earth would you look there when there are real sources?

IF they launched a ship?

www.isro.org...

You could also try search here at ATS

India's Chandrayaan Blasts Off To The Moon!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

OH BTW Its already half way to the moon

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

India Daily is not a very credible source. I learned that years ago when I covered UFO sightings reports.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im sorry but NASA isnt a very credible source.

In fact any "mainstream corporately owned media" isnt a credible or reliable source, politicians arent a reliable source, military people arent a reliable source.

That kind of limits our options on reliable sources id say.

I do think that India will be in agreement with the current agenda of silence for now. Again its very discomforting that all the super powers are going to the moon, its worthy of suspicion in itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They are not going to release any images that show the lunar landscape in any greater detail or availability. India is too interconnected to external space agencies (especially NASA) and international trade matters to have any reason to release potentially damaging or shocking information concerning what is on Luna.

Look at China and Japan. They've gone there. China has released about 2 to 3 pictures, and Japan has released... wait for it... one compressed video!

India will go there, and I guarantee they will release no more than 3 pictures, of no better quality.

TPTB has too much to lose to let the public know what is/was on the moon.

How many times has the moon been mapped so far? By NASA, I expect by Japan too, and now India... We only have access to 2% of NASA lunar images, and we had to twist arms to get them.

What is really going on with the taxpayer's money? The people of India will get ripped off big time by their PTB. The vast majority of Indians will never see one of the 50mb-100mb image files from of the moon by their probes, and far fewer will know the truth of the moon.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There's going to be no announcements, because there's nothing up there.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by The_Modulus]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Theres plenty of consideration to be had regarding the motives. Until now the rest of the world has been reliant on NASA.

Could well be that theres less trust and if they wanted to force disclosure, a good strategy might well be everyone else getting direct first hand access and putting those who are keeping the secrets over a barrel on disclosure.

Its ok denying something nobody else can verify, however if the other super powers go back and check out all the areas NASA are suspected of tampering with, maybe then they will have something to manouver with and force government level disclosure of facts.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I am truly saddened by what I see at ATS lately...

India Daily as a source?

Why on earth would you look there when there are real sources?

IF they launched a ship?

www.isro.org...

You could also try search here at ATS

India's Chandrayaan Blasts Off To The Moon!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

OH BTW Its already half way to the moon

Sorry,I am new to all this and did not know that "India Daily" was not a crediable source. Thanks for the heads up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join