It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experiences 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
other people. I just remember thinking what on earth is going on, and why me. I then went home to visit my mum for a while. She lives far out in the country. And my experiences just intensifed while I was there. I was terrified every single night. I would often hear a throbbing like an engine outside the house, and just know they were nearby. so the last big thing to happen to me that i can remember was the following. It was the middle of the night and I was awake again. And next thing I felt myself in a totally different place(not paralysed) and some-one was scanning my forehead with an instrument, they kept running it back and forward over my forehead. And then a voice said 'We know you're not asleep".so i felt i had no choice but to open my eyes. So i remember shielding my eyes with my hand and opening them very slowly because i was so scared. and i opened them and looked up and saw a woman. She was human but with extremely big eyes. And the strangest thing of all is that when i saw her i wasnt scared at all. It was like i remembered her, and i actually lauhged at myself and i remember laughin and saying "I was scared to look!" and i knew her name was Mav. and it was like we were in an office of something. I was lying on a couch, though it looked like 1950s style furniture. and the only other thing i remember was that she took out two huge needles and said which one do i want and i said i didnt want any, and even though i knew she was friendly i knew she wouldnt hesitate to hurt me with a giant needle. and then the next thing i was straight back in my bed. and i realised my mum had gotten up to go to the tioliet(she has to pass my room to do this) so i figured they must have put me back so she wouldnt notice i was missing. and the funny thing was even though i wasnt scared when i was with that woman, i was terrified about the situation the minute i was back in my house. and i could still hear the engine noise outside the house, and i thought oh no theyll come for me agian when my mums gone back to bed. i was absolutely terrified. so when my mum came out of the bathroom i asked her could i sleep in her bed. and im 24. thats how scared i was. i went into her bed and could still hear that engine noise, and i kept saying in my head "please leave me alone, please leave me alone", and eventually it was morning. my mum said to me the next day she hadnt wanted to worry me but she had heard the engine noise aswell. so anyway i went back to my own house and after more nights of terror, no sleep etc. i just felt extremely angry. and i remembered what i had said the last time and i kept saying in my head "Do you realise what you are doing? do you realise how much terror you are inflicting on me? How DARE you do this to me, leave me alone" and i remember i was so at my wits end i even said "I will kill myself if you dont leave me alone, i cant go on like this" honestly my life was so bad at that point. I cant explain the feeling properly: there was the fear, and the feeling that you had no control whatsoever over your life. And that was the end of it. It stopped. Maybe they listen to people if that person is really upset? who knows. i hope it doesnt start again for me in another five years. i just want to know what exactly is going on. I know there are humans who know what is going on and are inflicting this on other people. I want to find somebody else who has been through what i have. i think the way to know a true alien abductee is if they want it desperately to stop. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. what i dont understand aswell is how so many individuals have seen ufos and yet the idea of them existing is still ridiculed by the majority of people. and how come these aliens only come at night. why dont they want to be seen? why dont they come in the daytime to a busy area? and why have they picked me and other people to be abducted?hope i get some answers someday, and hope i never have to go through it again.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
just accept it. You dont have to like it. Just accept that it happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Continuation Thread Closed:"

Please direct all replies to the "First Thread"

Thread Number One

OP,

Use the "Post Reply" to continue with your thoughts and do not start a new thread.

Thank you

Semper

join