It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experiences 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
make contact with UFOS. And i would think to myself if these people knew the absolute paralysing fear they would think again. so i didnt find any useful website to help me. I was at my wits end, I cant say how bad the whole experience is. So one night i was just sitting in my bed crying and I kept saying over and over in my . "leave me alone, leave me alone, cant you see that you are ruining my life, how dare you do this to me, i dont want to do this, you are absolutely RUINING MY LIFE!' and after that, that was the end of it, it just completely stopped. Then a while later I went home and ended up watching a tv documentary about the subject with my mum. And she revealed to me that she had been through the exact same thing as me, that she often woke up paralysed and floating in the air, and the whole room filling up with light.So i was thinking 'do they pick on families' and i remember even thinking 'maybe i won't have kids because i couldnt bear to put them through the same terror i experienced". So anyway that was the end of it until I was 24. EXACTLY 5 years later (maybe they monitor us every 5 years?) it all started again. the fear, the sleepless nights. and the same for my mum. (and we live in totally different places, me in the city - her in the country).I remember thinking 'please no'. And this time I remembered a bit more about my experiences. I remember once I was lying on my front on my bed, and they were putting something in my right leg. And I remember it REALLY hurt, and I was crying, and they completely didnt care that I was terrifed or in pain. I remember distinctly getting the impression that they werent there to harm me but they definitely didnt care about my wellbeing. It was like what we do to lab rats. They want to study us and they are very cold and clinical about it. The next morning i looked at the back of my leg, and ther was a semi-circle scar. A few nights later, an important experience happened to me. I was lying in my bed, it was the middle of the night, and i hadnt been able to get to sleep at all. When all of a sudden I was completely paralysed, but this time was different, I was COMPLETLEY AWAKE. I could feel and hear everything that was happening to me. My first thought was "Oh ny god, i must pretend im asleep". It is hard to explain, but the only way I can deal with all this is to say to myself that it might be a dream. If I actually opened my eyes and was in a spaceship i would have an absoulute heart attack. So i kept my eyes closed and pretended I was asleep. I felt myself floating up in the air and straight away I was lying on a metal table. My eyes were closed all the time, I could feel the metal on my back so clearly. and there were little things standing around me, I could sense their height from their movement, they were small. And they were doing something to my stomach. There was no talking. And then it was like I was travelling down through a warm tube and I ended up lying somewhere else, and this time there were HUMANS over me talking. And I sensed that it was a large room. I was lying down. There was a woman standing over me talking to a man behind her. And she was sticking you know those circular sticky things with wires coming out of them they have in hospitals. I think theyre monitors are they? i could feel them being stuck to me. and at this time I was able to move again, and I was breathing deeply to pretend I was asleep (It was my way of dealing with the situation) and then i remember thinking god maybe i dont really look asleep so i kind of tossed and turned a little bit. Then i heard the man talking and i dstinctly remember what he said. He said "Some of these people know that they're here". And then straight away I was back in my bed. I can remeber exactly what the man said but for the life of me i cant remember his accent. I remember being especially angry after this episode, because I was thinking "Humans are working for them, how can people do this to (continued)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It could have been me. Do you not understand that normal humans who appear to be helping them are people like me that they abduct to help! It is no better than your situation at all. I was abducted nightly to help with abductions. I was exhausted. Every blinking night! I would beg them to leave me and say I was too tired but it made no difference. However they also have USA govt personelle helping them with operations and such like and they are bad. Badder than bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Basically, aliens don't give a #. You are like an ant to them. End of story.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Could it have been hybrid humans or was it definitly military?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Continuation Thread Closed:"

Please direct all replies to the "First Thread"

Thread Number One

OP,

Use the "Post Reply" to continue with your thoughts and do not start a new thread.

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join