It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird dream....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I just want to post this dream, I cannot get it off my mind. I also want to know how many others may have dreamed this or something similar lately.

It starts off with me walking in the dark, the wind is blowing hard, and it is hot, sandy like stuff is all in the air, and it seems like fire is everywhere. I can hear popping like sounds all around, like things blowing up or/and crackling in fire. I can see a great big crack in the ground, like the earth has opened up, and lava is moving through it. Strangly enough I note that I do not hear people, no human sounds at all. I see a dog, it is scorched and hurt, but no people. I keep walking all throughout the night in this dream but see nothing but scenes like this.

I should post this on the alternative methods of earthquake predictions thread, only I don't think it is a quake, but the event seems much larger than your usual volcano, and it seems to be taking place in the area where I live, not an active volcanic zone.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

What area do you live around?

I had a vivid dream a few years back that I was at this place I haven't lived at or near in over a decade and there were streamers of fire blowing through the sky and we were in some type of military engagement. It was in Texas. The wind was blowing in gusts hard enough to lift people off of the ground and blow them yards at a time. Weird stuff.

I also have a good friend who for about two months a long time ago had the same recurring dream where he was confronted by a massive army of shadow people all standing around out side of his house. When he would go outside in the dream, he would notice the horizons in the night were orangish-red and glowing as if the world were on fire.

Scary shtuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I am in the north ga area, not a hotspot for volcanic or earthquake activity, although we are seeing an increase in small quakes, well I say increase, fact is I have lived here all my many years and we just started experiencing quakes in the last 2 years. I also recently discovered that one of my favorite nearby state parks, Stone Mountian, is a dormant volcano, it has been inactive for 350 thousand years though. This is not the first time I have had a dream like this one, I was having a similar dream repeatedly, only it had a strong military presence, like all hell had broke loose after some kind of catastrophic event.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Someone I worked with here in Korea told me a while back about something they saw on the Discovery channel. Anyway - this thing they saw was about this super volcano under the Northwestern US - and if it ever were to blow, it would wipe out a ton of the US in the NW and most of the central - just from the initial blast. But this isn't supposed to happen for a long long time, nothing to worried about now.

On the note of the earthquakes and other seismic activity, my friends and I have been watching the reports of seismic activity in unusual places around the world over the past few years and it seems to be increasing. Wonder why that is?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

That would be yellowstone and it has been quite some time since it has done anything spectacular, but it could be due, no one really knows what it will do, but science says it could destroy life all over the world, plunging us into an ice age. Pretty scary shiz.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Agreed.

Not a one liner...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
thanks for the pleasant bedtyme stories!

by the way . . . are you lucid in this dream OP?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You just provoked a memory in me I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. I cant remember it all but I remember all this ..poison dirt stuff in the air and the ground broken up everywhere and I just had to get home off the street... I was on my own road too.

Had any zombie dreams? Ive had a few in past. So have many other people. I woke up with the theme tune to 28 days later going round my head last week, cause it was playing as the soundtrack in my dream, tho by an hour after waking Id totally forgot how that tune went. It was a long dream like some movie but I lose so much detail. At the end I even slipped out of first person view / actor, and ended up watching myself in the dream spectating and couldnt be seen.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hi SC!

Yes, I had one that was really similar to this one LONG time ago within days of me becoming a christian 28 years ago. I believe this dream came in 2 parts. I can still remember it to this very day. Here it is...

Walking out of my mom's house, which had a fairly small porch.. 2 steps and you're at the 3 steps to the street. As I stood on the porch, and looked around a bit, it looked like a the entire town got scorched, like a fire ball came through but nothing was burning but, all the houses on the block looked burnt.

The street had some cracks in it, as if something from below had came up out of it or a massive amount of pressure. What was intresting is, I could see the a deep reddish orange within the cracks, but 'kinda' looked like lava but didn't look like it was flowing, just there.

Upon my first thought was "WHOA" and then remember just looking to my left down the street which looked the same. As I looked to my right, the moon was almost 'bloodred' and HUGE !!!!! I mean like it was going to smash into the earth!

After a few seconds, I saw an old man about 60ish running up the street, as he got closer, I recognized it was my building trades teacher from 4 years before. I was completely freaked out and crying. He grabbed my shirt and asked "what are we gonna do!!"

With everything around me I still didn't have any fear. Looking at my teacher, I began to preach to him which was intresting since he was a minister and used to 'preach' to me all the time since I gave him such a hard time. I told him.." Do you see that thin red line!!" vehemently as I pointed to a pencil thin reddish orange line running the full length of the street ...straight down the middle of the street. "yes" he replied. That line respresents the bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ to which you must cross"

With that, he began to weep and fell into my arms and gripped me tightly as if he knew exactally what I ment and didn't want to let go.

I woke up with a scripture running through my head..

Act 2:17 ~In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on everyone. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

top topics

join