It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why productivity and IQ of USA and Canada general population is on decline?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
How come young people in schools turn out with less IQ?
I say: " by cult based cultural system"?
Basically it is done trough hold on inventions which are the Innovation and can work, but are based of free energy or just more effective energy conversion systems. OK I say, alright, it as well will generate you less money...so much for : " We the People concept".
Naturally any giant company which sells energy cannot allow this...so it will pretend as if being interested in concept and as if endorce or generally support advertisement, so people working for such company or Goverment will not feel betrayed. Then comes the phone call - and subversive activity - do whatsoever, to ruin such innovation...we the nobody they say: "Human waste, alvays falls from above".

When such innovation then fails every young scientist respecting the authority of what is older or more experienced; or system in general as above human attitude will kick in etc. will then say: "well, if this new concept will work it would be used long, long time ago Dude and since it is not being used present time, this idea is really not cool, or practical and will not and cannot therefore work..." REJECTED", new law in USA patent office since Dec. 1989..once idea is being rejected you cannot re-apply for the patent.
You do want to keep your job do you? So be silent.

Here comes best part; do not argue; just produce invention and make it so. If you are the inventor when you simple show later the working efficient model then amuse your self and observe those big long faces. Sometime the whole culture will see and reads about new inovation and will not use such new improvement for sake of not being upset… and usually will withdraw in to confuse seclusion of: "I am on strike, I hate you and the whole world"...till you simple stop; NSA will make you stop or force you to move away being broke and so...
Remote sensing department of electronic telephatic nightmare may turn your life in to hell of the invisible harrasments after all you are likely linked to the terrorists and whatsoever to write the hours keeping bussy.
Naturally in schools as well basic whole picture science laws of complete physics will be and is withheld or end up to be those tiny lines at the back of papers by those which have power to tell the goverment as what to write in educational books and what is politically correct - and WE the People let them to do so. Thus scientist not knowing can experiment over and over. Really, even with DR or Phd degree cannot figure it out this new concept; or do not want to; or just to innovate while someone somewhere is having good millitary times from all the sales, making upon - not so sophisticated citizens…
So - here we go again - history book one day will read: and early century they were still using wood burning stoves; natural gas and steam turbines to generate electrical power in 2008…till they got invaded by cultures which cound't careless about cultural science brakes; holds on innovations; and simple developed bigger stick - and use it...and I ask" really - such victims, where are they now? - Remembered by whom?".
They are hidding their electronic antigravity Haunebu till this day, somewhere upthere.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
not much to add, other than this observation:

research: the foundation of 'science'. searching again.

constantly striving to find that which has been lost/hidden?

i like the cut of your jib.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Can you please elaborate on the correlation between declining national IQ levels and suppression of technology by large companies?

I am a bit lost over here...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zachystal

The answer to that question lies within the question itself!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I second this.

Institutional brainwashing, and an over sensitivity on offensive chapters in history.

Public Schools aren't so much educational systems as they are "productive citizen generators". They teach you what they want you to know, so you can become a productive member of their society.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is totally untrue. Hear in the UNited states we think good and are smart and good at doing stuff too as well. The average S.A.T. score in my county in 1992 was 660. That is good point getting proud stuff to have being of right?

edit to add source. I completely forgot to offer anything to back up my claim of how supersmart and integligent we our here in Us.

source

[edit on 26-10-2008 by jackal17]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hopefully, we can get a republican majority again and keep this faith based anti-science teaching going. That seems to really be helping people understand important things like how Jesus rode dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Why productivity and IQ of USA and Canada general population are in decline?

Easy question. The answers are pretty obvious.

1. Fluoride in most drinking water.
2. Food that nutritionally, is usually garbage.
3. Short Attention Span Media dumbed down for and aimed at the lowest common denominator.
4. Educational System with the express purpose of turning out not thinkers, but docile and obedient workers.

The general populous is kept drugged, weak, distracted, and uninformed.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
no, you people are wrong. productivity has been going up. the problem is, the people that produce, are not being rewarded for their hard work and creativity. this is sucked from them for a relatively small price, while the vast majority of profits go to people that hired them. this has worked for along time. most millionaire CEOs are simply managers of creative people, yet yield the majority of benefits through arrogance and intimidation.

this is why it is important to have periods of higher unemployment, and recessionary downturns. it scares people into believing that their jobs are always in jepordy, with the prospect of not being able to simply pay their bills. this method of wealth accumilation keeps the "rabble in line" while continuing to channel the majority of profits into the coffers of the wealthy.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
breply to post by zachystal

We the people have gobbled up all the poisons voluntarily that dumb us down and make us lazy.

Television was the first sip of kool-aid and we loved it, still do, in fact we are addicted to larger and larger quanities of it while the quality of the kool-aid declines.
TURN OFF THE T.V. you'll feel smarter in no time.

Food comes in pretty colorful packages for our convenience and we love it. The wonderful little additives and colors spiked with alluminum that accumulate in our brains will cause problems www.alternativehealth.co.nz...
We all need to take the time to see that what is put in our bodies isn't harming us. I'll say one thing about fast food...LAZY.

Pharmaceuticals..who does'nt love em. Not only do they have an accumulative effect on us but our wildlife suffers from it every time a toilet is flushed.

I hope my last little entry here does not cause too much ruh hah hah but we all need to look up. What ever those hideous clouds are that are being left buy aircraft whether they be chemtrails or really bad contrails, enough people have studied the pollution that is left and have shown they contain aluminun, barium and other oxides...all toxins.www.healthfreedom.info... Even the chaff that is admitidly dropped during traing by the airforce is aluminum.

One of my sons lived in South Africa for six months and he was amazed at how well he felt. He kicked is antidepressents to the curb, ate fresh food daily and saw not one chemtrail or lingering contrail. A week after returning home all the old symptoms returned. Go natural and say something to someone about the crap that blocks our sun.

I meant to add this...IMO it is not the supression of technology it is the use of it in and on our lives.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I second this.

Institutional brainwashing, and an over sensitivity on offensive chapters in history.

Public Schools aren't so much educational systems as they are "productive citizen generators". They teach you what they want you to know, so you can become a productive member of their society.

What other possible purpose would a public school have, might I ask?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I do not know about Canada, but in the US it could easily be the "changing demographics". Not all groups have the same iq, and as the population of the US changes the IQ average will surely change along with it.

Though I find it a bit surprisingly to hear the overall iq is going down. Worldwide it is going up among all demographics (same standard deviation as always, but still rising steadily).

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You can't blame the schools but you can put the blame on the people. Educate yourself. The schools can only go as fast as their weakest students thanks to the no child left behind policy. My school was a real dumb school. I graduated when I was 18, now that I'm 21 I look back on all the stupid lessons I had which made no sense in real life. A lot of people are not caring about school because it is just no fun! People go in bored, they do not pay attention and come out tired.

I honestly educated myself after high-school in history, literature, geography, math, science and religion. I did a way better job then the teachers did. I don't blame the teachers because I know they were following the curriculum.

It only took me 3 years to educate myself to the average 30 year old. I don't see why other peple can't do that on their own.

new topics

top topics

join