It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can change it all with your MIND!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Do you know what keeps repeating itself?

Our history. Why? Because of our thoughts.

Every 50 or so years a great big war breaks out and then many bad things happen. After that it settles back down again, then rises again, and so on.

This time they want you to capture your mind by making it revolve around this "Negative" aura and energy.

ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES

That is the law of the universe.

If we all keep thinking about this election and how bad it'll be, or war with Iran, starvation, NWO, etc. we are GIVING INTO the agenda.

So we need to all stop thinking and surrounding ourselves with this negative energy.

Those who stay in the positive aura and light are not touchable by bad energy. The ones who will die because of another war, disease, natural disaster, starvation, etc will be the ones in the negative energy.

Now believe me or not. It doesn't matter because I'm in the light.

Think GOOD or you'll dwell in the negativity for the years to come.

If we all focused and put our minds on peace, abundance, happiness, then we'll surround ourselves with that.

If not then you enter the world of disease and starvation.

Also, something to note, those who don't "care" and are ignorant of both sides (they don't read news or watch tv, and they also don't think positive, aka your average human) are living in a world of "default", which means whatever happens ..happens.

THINK GOOD.

Star and Flag this so others get it as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It would be really scary if this were true because some people are completely surrounded by negative people who constantly fill the atmosphere with negativity and their positive vibes don't stand a chance against their environment of hate.

On the other hand, if you're the one producing the bad vibes towards another while absorbing and producing good for yourself, you might have a higher success rate in immediate good fortune while others crumble around you.(karma might have a few words with you if you behave this way)

Negativity is like a black hole that attracts more negativity and all around bad luck,
but actions are more powerful than thoughts.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I both agree and disagree. It's alot like that movie "The Secret", and the law of attraction. Which I also agreed and disagreed with. In that movie, it is right in the fact that you will attract what you put out. But the movie completely forgot about the part of making the path(action) for getting what you wanted. If you desire something out of the fridge, you have an attraction for it. And you can sit there and think about the item in that fridge all day long and it's not going to come to you. At some point, you will have to think of a path and a way to get that item out of the fridge.

And I think this concept fits that same bill. Simply thinking negative things isn't going to produce negative things in itself.

However, this is where I agree with you. If in your thinking process you only have negative thoughts, you are more likely to act based on those negative thoughts.

To take it back to the fridge example. If there was something in your immediate way of getting to the fridge. If you sit around and think negatively about it - "Oh I'll never get to the fridge", then you will most likely end up taking actions which do not lead you to it. However if you think about it positively "Oh I know I'll figure out a way", then you will most likely end up finding a solution to the problem.

It goes from thought to action. The more negative thoughts you commit, the more likely you are to make a negative action. And vice versa.

Sitting around thinking the world is going to be better isn't going to make the world better. I've tried that.

So if you focus on the news and all that negatively, it is very likely that people who only view and think of the negatively will react the same. In which case, you will reap what you sow.

I have negative thoughts all the time. Can't help it, though I've tried. They just pop up there without command. I just try to recognize that I am having a bad thought, and then when I recognize it, I can think more positively to find a more positive action to take.

Like racism. I'm not racist at all. But I'd be lieing if I said racist thoughts never entered my mind. I don't know why they do, but they do. But I would never act on them, and I recognize what it is right away. I'll think to myself - oh wow that was racist and wrong, and as I recognize it I do not act upon it. I remember that it's just a stupid stereotype, and that has nothing to do with who they really are. If I never recognized what it was, then I would likely only have those negative thoughts and I would most likely act in a racist way.

If you watch the news, and only see something happening as negative, and have negative thinking, then you are more likely to do something negative in response, like start a war. If you think more positive about what is happening on, then you are more likely to have a positive response, and not do something negative.

No doubt there are those who would like you to only have those negative thoughts and actively work to support them.

So it's the actions that matter, but what you think has a direct relationship with the actions you take.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i like how the idea is similar to the secret/what the bleep do we know?/the matrix kind of theme on the power of thought and suggestion, and the placebo effect. i think there are some great stories and accounts on these subjects. i can't think of any of em right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
badmedia I agree with you except I think you got a little bit confused on what I'm trying to say.

Let me rephrase:

Every single individual makes their own future by the way they think (negative vs positive).

I'm not talking about a negative minded person doing negative things. The negative minded person CREATES negative paths for him/her self and therefore effects their own future. This can be for example attracting a car crash into their life or a fatal accident or constant suffering.

HOWEVER,
When you have 300 Million people thinking negative thoughts by watching the news or attending "anti-war" rallies, then they are shaping the world in a negative way.

ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES.

Since they are at an ANTI-WAR Rally they are automatically making it a negative event because they are focusing on the term "war", and that NEVER creates peace.

What I'm saying is this:

The news,tv,magazine,other people,etc. are shaping the world into a negative atmosphere SO that negative events come out of it.

Notice how people were all thinking and revolving their thoughts around Katrina and we had a few other major hurricanes immediately following right after.

Notice how "terrorism" is appearing more and more. It's because people bad or good are THINKING about it.

This is what those in power (The HIGHEST of power...I'm not talking about presidents, prime ministers,etc.) want to happen because they just sit back and let the world "ENTER" chaos without them doing much work.

It's the person's mind that is his/her own enemy. We can all change that.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

That's just not the reality of the situation. The negativity creates negative actions/reactions in people, and that creates the negative events.

If what you said were true, then if I don't speed because I am worried about a ticket, then I'm going to create a situation in which I get a ticket? You are saying that I should avoid thinking of certain possibilities because it's putting negative things in the air?

By worrying about a car crash, I'm more likely to have a car crash even if I take steps to avoid it? What if someone was so negative and worried about car crashes they didn't drive at all? How are they attracting a car crash?

My experience says otherwise. Thought -> Action -> Event

Lets take a look at the Iraqi war. Was it caused by negativity, or was it caused because the people of this country actively supported it, and put down anyone who disagreed with them?

Now, how was that fueled? By the media only pointing out the negative aspects of the situation. Putting negative thoughts into people, who then acted on those thoughts.

But nothing makes those people act on them, other than their own choice. Why is it that I was exposed to the same media, but I was against the Iraq war from the start? Because I seen it was negative, and I chose NOT to act on it. Now, if everyone else had choose not to act on it, you are saying that war would have still happened because they simply had negative thoughts? Doesn't add up.

If I couldn't see the negative and postive, I would be ignorant. How do you understand the difference between hot and cold? Because you have experienced both? How do you know what is good? Because you know what is bad. How do you know it's a positive thought in the first place? Because you know what a negative thought is as well.

If we never had/have negative thoughts, then how would we know if our thoughts were positive? It's which thoughts you choose to act on that make the difference.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
What I'm saying is this:
The news,tv,magazine,other people,etc. are shaping the world into a negative atmosphere SO that negative events come out of it.
Notice how people were all thinking and revolving their thoughts around Katrina and we had a few other major hurricanes immediately following right after.
Notice how "terrorism" is appearing more and more. It's because people bad or good are THINKING about it.
This is what those in power (The HIGHEST of power...I'm not talking about presidents, prime ministers,etc.) want to happen because they just sit back and let the world "ENTER" chaos without them doing much work.
It's the person's mind that is his/her own enemy. We can all change that.

Could this be why the "Village Idiot" stays the Village Idiot his whole life until he dies? Since everyone surrounding him in the village refers to him as the Village Idiot, thinks of him as the Village Idiot, whenever someone does anything dumb he comes to mind and they all laugh. He doesn't stand a chance at improving himself and stepping out of that role, IF the laws you speak of do exist. They are, in fact, shrinking his brain, the more they talk about him and think about him. I feel sorry for that guy.
(joking)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Star and Flag this so others get it as well.

I guess one way of changing things with your mind would be to directly order it in writing.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jackal17

As I read that I was compelled to click the flag button.

That's powerful.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Badmedia...

What I'm saying is that negativity creates negativity. Directly or Indirectly.

The people who are attending ANTI-war rallies are actually creating MORE war because their minds are focused around the concept of war. However, if they were having a PRO-peace then they would be actually changing the events with their MINDS.

You can't change something if you keep thinking about it. Like I said:

ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES

The people who are starving are thinking constantly about finding more food not to starve. The people "helping" those people by giving them money and food are also thinking "wow these starving people really need help." When this is shown on National Geographic for example, the people reading it and watching those images are thinking "wow poor people starving". What is this whole thing revolved around? STARVING!

So regardless of how much money and effort is put into this, it will NEVER solve anything because people keep thinking about the negative aspect of it.

This is also true with the ANTI-drug movement. It only leads to MORE drugs.

The human MIND effects everything in the physical by setting the path of the future. They draw "events" into their lives regardless of if it is positive or negative.

The universe doesn't care whether your thoughts are positive or negative, and so the ENERGY FLOWS WHERE THE ATTENTION GOES!

I hope that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If true, then by pointing this out aren't you just getting people to focus on negative thoughts?

And the people who are planning and promote wars are in fact the people bringing us peace?

Would a drug campaign that focused on getting kids to do drugs make kids less likely to do drugs?

It's not so much that I disagree, it's that I don't think you are telling the whole story. Negative thoughts can end up as negative events, especially if positive thoughts aren't around. But there is a process to it where choices are made.

It's all about the choice you make and the thoughts that are involved in that choice. Energy flows where the attention goes, because the attention focuses and chooses the action that uses the energy.

People can't help the thoughts they have. They are thoughts, they come on their own. It just isn't useful to say - don't do that. But as we do have control over the choices and thoughts we act on, that is where people can make a difference.

top topics

join