It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redesign on ATS - Share your thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The site looks great! The one thing I would like to see tho is a listing under the individual boards (like say aliens & ufo`s ect.) similar to the way posts are listed in recent posts. As it is you can see the top four posts or so in giant letter headlines and thats about it. This looks good , but is not very functional. I would like to know what others think about this , I know its a big change . __Bluemooone2

[edit on 26-10-2008 by bluemooone2]
Here is a even better idea concerning this. Dont change the pages headline look at all but add say the top 60 posts in a format like recent posts below the headline posts . It seems to many posts that could be really interesting get buried sometimes since im willing to bet most people view this site almost entirely from recent posts tab. Another possibility would be to have sub tabs in the recent post section with each topic is displayed separately if the user would prefer .

[edit on 27-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Err.. not sure what recent redesign your talking about?

I will say SO should make a third post bar (red or orange) for Intrepid, Marg, and himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am still getting used to some of the functions of my blackberry and don't understand how to access the mobile version of ATS.

Do you log in as on a pc and then access the mobile version or do you type in m.abovetopsecret.com. If that is the case I get an error "the server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temp. overload or maintenance of the server."

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The forum layout looks fine.

When are we going to do something about the content

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join