It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cabbage soup diet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
with this diet you are gauranteed to lose 15+ lbs in two weeks...

This is a really good diet...

SEVEN DAY FAT BURNING DIET
From Sacred Heart Memorial Hospital. Used for overweight heart patients to lose weight rapidly, usually before surgery.

FAT BURNING SOUP: 3 Green Onions 2 Green Peppers
2 Cans of Tomatoes (Ground) 1 Bunch of Celery
1 Large Head Cabbage 1 Pck. Lipton Onion Soup
2 Cloves Garlic (Chopped fine)
Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning & Parsley
Cut Vegetables up into small to medium pieces and cover with
water. Boil first for Ten Minutes. Simmer until veggies are
tender
NOTE
Minor variance: Add 2 Cans of Tomato Juice or V8 Juice instead if water

DAY 1: All fruits except bananas. Cantaloupe and Watermelon are
lower in calories than most fruits. Eat only the soup and fruits. For Drinks � unsweetened tea, cranberry juice, water.

DAY 2: All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with all the fresh, raw
or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat along with the soup. At dinner time on this day, reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS

DAY 3: Eat all the Soup, fruits and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato

DAY 4: Bananas and skim milk. Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink
as many glasses of water as you can on this day along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates and so is the milk, but on this particular day your body will need potassium and the carbohydrate, proteins and calcium to lessen your cravings for sweets.

DAY 5: Beef and Tomatoes. You may have 10 � 30 ounces of beef and
a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink at least 6 � 11 glasses of water this day to wash away the uric acid in your body. Eat the soup at least once this day.

DAY 6: Beef and Veggies. Eat to your heart�s content of the beef and veggies
this day. You can even have two or three steaks if you like with green leafy veggies, but NO baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once this day.

DAY 7: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and veggies, again stuff yourself. Eat
soup at least once today.

Page 2 � Seven Day Fat Burning Diet

At the end of this seventh day, if you have not cheated on the above diet, you will have lost 10 � 17 pounds. If you have lost more than 15 pounds, stay off the diet for two full days before resuming the diet again for day one.

This seven day eating plan can be used as often as you like, as a matter of fact, if correctly followed, it will clean you system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being as never before. After only seven days of this process you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 � 15 pounds and have an abundance of energy. Continue this plan as long as you like and feel the difference. This diet is fast, fat burning and the secret is that you will burn more calories than you take in.

THIS DIET DOES NOT LEND ITSELF TO DRINKING ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT ANY TIME BECAUSE OF THE REMOVAL OF THE FAT BUILDUP IN YOUR SYSTEM. GO OFF THE DIET AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE ANY INTAKE OF ALCOHOL.

Because everyone�s digestive system is different, this diet will affect everyone differently. After day three you will have more energy than when you began if you have not cheated. After being on this diet for several days. You will find your bowel movements have changed. Eat a cup of bran or fibre. Although you can have black coffee with this diet you may find you don�t need the caffeine after the third day.

DEFINITE NO NO�S: BREAD, CARBONATED DRINKS, (INCLUDING DIET
DRINKS) NO FRIED FOODS.
STICK WITH WATER, UNSWEETENED TEA, BLACK
COFFEE, UNSWEETENED FRUIT JUICES, CRANBERRY JUICE OR SKIM MILK

The fat burning soup can be eaten anytime you feel hungry, eat as much as you like, the more you eat, the more you will lose. You can eat broiled or baked chicken (no skin) instead of the beef. If you prefer you can substitute broiled fish for the beef on only one of the beef days. You need the high protein in the beef or chicken on the other days.

Any prescribed medication will not hurt you on this diet. Continue this plan as long as you wish and feel the difference both mentally and physically.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i heard about this diet and that it works, thanks for posting it...if ever i feel the need to lose weight dramatically...i will try it..come to think of it, i do have a wedding to attend in june..i might use it then.

but for now i'll stick to eating everything i want in moderation and try to exercise more than i do

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No prob ww.

I started it last week and I feel so much better!
I look better, my tummy is beautiful, not "thin" but flat.
You can only see my upper abs, but i'm going to keep going, my tummmy can get flatter I know it. And my face is alot thinner...

I drink low carb beer, I can't help it.. But it's working when I drink so I think it's ok..

Also atkins ceral, breakfast bars, protein bars, and figs do well with this diet...

I eat bagels every now and then which is ok too I think.

The soup tastes fab!! It really is a good soup, fills you up quick, but makes your farts a little stinky!

LOl sorry, I gotta fill you in with ALL the details...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I've tried this one. Be prepared to S*H*I*T............lots.......................and loose. I could not sustain my strength through this diet because I kept running to the toilet. You will lose weight......if you do not die first.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thsi diet is going awesome

I bought windsor pilates and feel so good and feel taller and slimmer....

Try it...........it works.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Cabbage water ?????
I bet your family love you. How much did the gas masks cost

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My dad used to give the stuff to me to drink when I was young. He said it would make me grow tall :shk: As soon as his back was turned, I'd dump it somewhere (usually in the nearest plant pot). This stuff is just disgusting. You must have a strong constitution to drink it, TrueLies.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

The soup tastes fab!! It really is a good soup, fills you up quick, but makes your farts a little stinky!

LOl sorry, I gotta fill you in with ALL the details...

No worries, TrueLies.

But I do remember reading somewhere that if you're eating properly, you're farts should not be stinky.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's not with water, you put tomato juice in it, and cut the cabbage really small, it doesn't even taste like cabbage... and to tell you the truth, its more of a pasta-e taste, and no farts, so no stink......

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I love cabbage soup. I love cabbage. It's got a great taste. Maybe I'll try this recipe, it sounds good.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Cabbage is filled with vitamins, its very very good for you. My cat just loves drinking cabbage juice.

top topics

join