It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HillSpark Theory - 272829

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a video I made where I took footage of my brother's band playing live and tried to edit to fit my band, HillSpark Theory, which consists of me. I think it came out ok! GO HilSpark Theory!

if didn't like that, you're sure not to like this: Another HSP hit.

featuring Stephen & Douggie from the hit show Stephen Sidebottom (ATN)

This one has my second attempt at using Motion - aptly named "2012"

Lastly, because I know someone is there dying for more HSP, this is my first attempt at Motion but may be the best song (for the vids) called: "Marina y Robust"

ColoradoJens

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
cool stuff and cool trippy music!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Reply to Optics

Thanks Optics! You are probably about the 5th person who's seen them. I appreciate that greatly, even if you were just saying it to be nice.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I really like them and the music is what the kind of stuff i listen to.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Reply to Zero Optix:

Ah, Optix, thanks for the completely unassuming thread. I checked out your artwork and I was honestly blown away. My personal favorites on cursory view are Hollow Mars, Jelly Squid and one that you seemed to almost add as a throwaway, yet I think would be great as your current avatar (just for holloween sake) - Pumpkin Ghoul. Anyway, I love this website because of discovering some work such as yours and after looking at the volume of your work, I can't say again how much I appreciate your comments!

Here is a vid I made with a fischerspooner tune for our website that we showed @tribecca film house before our short Waiting for Maggio (had Jerry Adler in it - an awesome actor - maybe know him from Sopranos?) I really wanted to say again how great it is to actually get a comment from someone who's opinion is obviously worthy!

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you for the kudos! That last video was wild! HAHAHA I was like WTF? half the time, so i watched it twice and faved it!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
by the way check out this cool video! awesome music and stop motion animation.

bamkapow.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Optix]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Reply to Optix

That was hilarious. The Thing was beyond cool when I was younger and now my kids have gotten me into stop-motion lego movies. Do you work in design? Great stuff again.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I use to be a graphic artist for years, designing boxes and boring stuff for products/signs, 9 to 5 stuff, but lately i have been a freelance artist doing illustrations.... right now i am working on a web comic about Samurais and ninjas find a crashed UFO and make swords and weapons out of the metal and debris.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Reply to Optix:

Well, congratulations. Anyone who can do what they love for a living deserves kudos from me. Art is absurdly taxing until you actually can make some money (and then it's just outrageously taxing) and so few stick around for it. Somehow your work doesn't jibe with box design and it's no surprise you are where you are now. Any links to sites with updates on the comic book or other possible pertinant info? Sounds like an excellent idea to work around. Do you know the painter Francis Bacon? Turn down the vol and the music is bad but gives you an idea.

ColoradoJens

top topics

join