It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic buzz: slaughter of Jennifer Hudson's family Cointelpro MLK Jr.-style? suggesting race war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Jennifer's spirit and accomplishments as an African American youth is what the City of London/FBI/Mk-Ultra likes to murder

slaughter of Jennifer Hudson's family by Cointelpro MLK Jr.-style? suggesting race war? and gaysocialites.com...

Looks like the City of London could be at it again (as if they never tire of spreading AIDS and doing genocide throughout Africa for the last 150 years)... same way they offed JFK and MLK jr and Paul Robeson?
cointelpro vs Martin Luther King, Jr.

Secret Malcolm X recording with FBI. Malcolm X's spirit comes shining through while the FBI attempts to bribe him to report names so the FBI can "get rid of people". Malcolm X tells the FBI they are an insult to their own intelligence.

Mk-ultra and Paul Robeson, interview with Paul's son on Pacifica radio -- City of London's Tavistock (mind control institute)via Priory hospital gave him 53 electroshock treatments in 24 months.

also James Thornwell Part 1: Black Army soldier James Thornwell was drugged by an US Army Intelligence in France in 1961

William Schaap - Part 1/8 - The Media, CIA, FBI & Disinfo

Paul Robeson-Song of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

Paul Robeson - Chinese National Anthem

Paul Robeson - Artists Can't Stand Aloof

Paul Robeson Tribute

Peekskill Outrage - Harry Belafonte, Pete Seeger, Paul Robeson

[edit on 25-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
(I very much enjoyed the Paul Robeson Chinese anthem clip...thank you for bringing that to view (no doubt you're all over the youtube Jim Jones and Jonestown soviet anthem audio clip))
but re Hudson family deaths
if Mr. Ballefour (spelling? I'm probably misspelling) is not the culprit, do you think he was chosen because of his hair, or for propinquity and the hair was just extra gravy?
I'm not being cute racist here, serious, when I say "If you were choosing someone for TV-picture-hair, you would select that photo image"
Or am I misjudging how that picture vibes with the audience...
And are you saying WB was a mindcontrolled patsy shooter, or too soon to tell...is there a reason why he could not have done it on his own, in your view?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
do you think he was chosen because of his hair

Yeah. Sure do. But, why not me, or why not you?

is there a reason why he could not have done it on his own, in your view?

He could have done it on his own, but was he throne, or was he thrown?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Did He do it on his own??? Have you ever heard of the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" commercial thing as an Azrael trigger for sleeping assassins?? RumorMillNews.com Has quite a archived collection of correlations between the airing of that commercial and high profile shootings like the Columbine massacre and the Amish school shooting. Just recently, about 2 days before the Hudson thing, one of their "agents" reported the return of that strange commercial on the Chicago networks.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have never heard of Jennifer Hudson

never heard of her family members

In other threads about this matter, no-one else had ever heard of Jennifer Hudson either

She's a wannabe tv star or something, I've gathered from those who took the time to learn who Jennifer Hudson is

Therefore, as she's virtually unknown, there would seem no reason for any political group to murder not her .. but members of her family.

In another thread, someone stated that Jennifer Hudson's brother in law was known to the law.

This thread, imo, is reaching impossibly high in an attempt to capitalize on deaths in the family of a virtually unknown 'person of colour'

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

You gotta be kidding us! She at present has the number one record on the Billboard Urban / R&B charts. She's a huge smashing success right now in popular music and culture. Stared in a movie recently and was on American Idol...she's huge!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for Videos I find interesting and right down my alley.

I have a question though. I am well versed, and have studied COINTELPRO to a T and wonder how this may or may not play into their hands.

The J. Hudson Incident is definatley tragic, unexpected and out of left field, which makes me wonder immediately, but I am not exactly sure how this would play into their hands.

How could they benifit from this. I'm sure there are a million ways, and that's why I am glad you posted this video with the specifics of COINTELPRO, but I was hoping to get some peoples opinions on this tragedy.

Side note-
For any activist out there, I hope you all study and understand just how powerful and unexpected Agents and their provocateurs can be to any and all movements. I myself have had a few encounters with "planted seeds." Thank God, I read Malcolm X in 8th grade and have been in the hip hop industry for years. Paranoia is real and it is tough to deal with, but even much tougher to deal with is that someone out there wants you to fail in your mission to better mankind.

It's sad really when all your trying to do is help the next man or woman.

Thank you

top topics

join