It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you Remote Viewed a well known...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
missing person...

If you were relatively certain (knowing that RV is not 100% accurate on it's own) that some or most of it could be very useful?

Would you send it to the authorities?
Could it potentially have a negative impact on the search or case?
Would it be considered at all?
If any of the information was viable/accurate would they try to find you?
Would you send it anonymously or would you add a return address?
Would you be more afraid of it being correct/accurate or more afraid of it being useless?
Would law enforcement be more likely to keep it hushed or is it likely the media would grab it?
Has anyone ever sent a remote viewing to law enforcement?

Please understand I'm not asking for opinions on the validity of Remote Viewing or debates on personal beliefs as to the "reality" of Remote Viewing vs imagination. With all due respect I am just really needing some answers and I am truly hoping someone or a collective of people can help me out.

Thanks.

if I have inadvertently killed my own thread...I am sorry.

edit for spelling

[edit on 10/25/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if I ad RV'd such a thing..........I would feel my solom DUTY to go to the local cops and tell them what I has seen and how.....I would ask to remain anonymous.
...I mean, how TERRIBLE would you feel if you had been to timid to speak of what you had seen and the following week the person is found dead in the very area you had believed them to be.....I could not live with myself for not acting on my feelings.....
OK so maybe your wrong.....but it dose not hurt anybody one iota to just check out all possible leads no matter how slim.

Im an not a RV person.......but I am fairly acquainted with OOBE and know just how very real such experiences are....

[edit on 25-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thank you very much!

Yes I would send it too...and I did. For the exact reason you cited

I do have more details in the RATS forum and I scanned the drawing and notes but I won't post it here

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have only reached out once to share what I had seen because it was extremely urgent. It had nothing to do with a missing person but something else entirely and also very serious. My identity was kept safe with who I passed the information along to and that is the only way I would have it. To this day I have no regrets.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks Bindare
I appreciate that and I don't have any regrets.

A little bump for a second line

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have done a number of sessions on this type of thing and always submit my findings in an anonymous fashion. I would never forgive myself if something I came up with may have somehow aided in a case and i kept it to myself. I figure if nothing comes of it, then no harm done. And also, if you are not going to share your findings with someone of interest to the case, what would be the point of doing a session to begin with?

not sure if that helps any but I thought I would chime in

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Awesome! thank you Sleepless! okay so I should stop worrying...i am prone to it. I did send it with all of my notes.

As for how I learned? I am still learning...I wish I had a mentor LOL. It started here on ATS as a "game" called remote view this
I really felt connected I guess.

I don't think it involves just remote viewing though unless it's different between individuals. It comes in shapes and object images sometimes and then other times it's like a full colour movie and color photos...so vivid it's like I am there.

So most who have this skill would act on it is a good thing. I still have worries about the whole thing though having never done it before (and sent it to anyone).

Thanks for the replies it's relaly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

would you....

I don't know. I don't technically remote view. But I sent a co-experience of a child murder to the authorities, after having been tormented by a previous instance of non action, and for all I know they passed it around the table at donut time for a good giggle. I didn't however suffer the gut wrenching 'oh my god what do I do with this' of the last time.

And for that. It was worth any concequence.

I did after ward, also, send in the first co-experience-I think. er..
And I walked in a long ago witnessing. Spent a good 12-15 hours over a few weeks just revisiting that one-or two. Finally had to color it all out; and risk the concequences.

But again, no diffinitive feedback, clarification, or recieved receipt. Though I haven't been harmed for having risked those steps.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks Hugmy!

Co-experience? Thats a psychic phenominon yes? Like bearing witness to the crime via psychic resonance?

It sound a bit like some of the chunks I get...but the POV is from the perpetrator and it's a bit alarming and very uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable as in nauseating...but rather as in the sensation of seeing through someone Else's eyes.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok, personally, I've had never done remote viewing. I've read up on it, and it's fascinating.

I have (*cringes here*), and, I hate to admit it, had precognitive dreams and random moments of pyschic insight (*cringes again*) which have left me with huge questions about how time and reality work - ie, I've seen things happening before they have occured.

My honest answer is, yes, if you have information on a missing person which could be useful to the authorities, then, yes, you should report it. Apparently, the police are quite used to 'psychics' helping them out.

edit for typo

[edit on 26-10-2008 by starmist]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks! Starmist!

BUAHAHAHA I love the *cringes*...hell i'm doing that all the time...even now as I am about to head up to the post office to mail the second drawings.

ALl I can hope for is that it helps in some way.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Thanks Hugmy!

Co-experience? Thats a psychic phenominon yes? Like bearing witness to the crime via psychic resonance?

It sound a bit like some of the chunks I get...but the POV is from the perpetrator and it's a bit alarming and very uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable as in nauseating...but rather as in the sensation of seeing through someone Else's eyes.

Your welcome! I'm glad you topic'd this actually..... (*cringes* :-) )(hah hah good one! Maybe this will be the new "psychics codeword" *grins*)

Co-Experience. Um. I am not a big book reader or movie watcher and actor recaller...so....I can't point and say "like that--->" in this instance.

I don't know *anything* about the meaning of the word psychic resonance.
And what you say about the perpatrator rings true.

But both-and also*. It is more like, To make matters worse and more complicated I have as well co-experienced, unwillingly, and unprovoked as trapped within the assailant in one instance, and the victim in a handful of rapes and killings, as well as an observer in an explosion, and a fire that I can not confirm past the experience of having the experience. I don't have access to police files, so I cant say exactly that I 'co experienced' with precision. I can only say, that while asleep I have been 'taken away'--as like OBE meets sleep paralysis. It could truly be as simple as a psychic response to the news-or-in pre news instances, undiscovered territory on the minds abilities to pick up on off frequency transmissions as a side effect of being on Earth bombarded by them.

It started around 2002 as near as I can guess, though I had one not trauma related in 97. I haven't kept a log. The instances are not mounting.

I muse a few theories based on bits and pieces of others information and my own observations.
1. proximity to the target following the theory of telepathic distance ratios as stated on psipalatium.com
(this was a site I visited a while back, and for a few weeks I entertained the idea of practicing telepathy, but I dropped it)
2. relation to the participants. This is my musings. I can not confirm, but still for reasons I muse. What if any *relation* do I have with the victims or perpretrators. Are these people I have come in contact with. Are these people, people who have come in contact with people I have come in contact with?
Why is this happening?
3. animal witnessing. ok. I know this sounds kookie, (is that even a word? chuckles), but, nature has eyes. Plain and simple.
I entertain the possibilities that that bug on the wall might have seen something. This concept has actually come up in movies and cartoons. The dogs conveying barking. The rabbits thumping the ground. ah. bah. I don't know.

I do know it is not pleasant. It's not controlled. I am completly clueless as to why I had these experiences.

They are very different from some other type of dreamings I've had. The one's I sleep with the lights on to deter. They are different than nightmares. They are different than sleep paralysis. They are different than sleep paralysis nightmares.
With the one where I was trapped in the perpatrators head-I was wide awake. All I did was lay on the bed and WHOOOSH. There I was.

That one really scared me, because, in a nightmare I can think myself to a place where I can then undergo the struggle to awake away from the paralysis. I couldn't do that here. My kid though touched me and WHOOOSH. There I was.

It was like I could have been stuck there forever. That happened one time. What if my kid wasn't there?
----

5. Sleeping in the direction that parallels the dead. This sounds kind of hokey too, but my russian brother told me a superstition about sleeping in the parellel direction that the dead are buried--as being bad, as well as burying the dead horizontal to the sun as being bad. Rather more specifically that sleeping in the manner that is not the same as the dead are buried as being respectful and undisruptive. Why would anyone want to piss off the dead-I don't know, so I follow the rule, once I recalled it. I've been separated from my brother for a long time and totally forgot until an instance. I dont have any data but I believe the hillside I live on to be a prime plot for native american burials-an excellent gentle meadowed slope down a soft hillside near the oceans and a spectacualr sunset. I was sleeping in the direction parallel the dead on another occurance--maybe this touched me closer to their side of seeing things-and maybe that is what they were seeing.

About that superstition. He said it is rude to bury the dead so that the rising and falling of the sun rolls them over so to speak. It *disturbs* their eternity. I'm not sure if it is head or foot to the sunrise but that was the direction he meant. So the sun wakes (stands) them up and the sunset rests (lays) them down.

(edit---dont know my right from my left)

6. The dead attempting communication. As a theory I think this one is obvious.

7. Pinging off of bio-matter; ie: dna. As like when you can feel someone watching you. DNA is what it is. I don't know what it is. But I know it is what it is. My reason for musing this is that I unburied a squirrel once on a whim that something was *there*. A compulsion. And there it was.

I can't do anything on purpose though. If someone loses something, I can generally find it by way of a search grid and amazing luck. But if they hide something on specifically on purpose from me to sort of subversively test me without my knowledge (bob.l...)-I can not find the thing, I can only be aware that a thing has been done to subversively test me without my knowledge based on observations without my imput. And I get a fair bit freaked out about it-kind of like being felt up by some hobo felon just out of the penitentiary for triple homicide. *This is* where 'observation affects experiment'.

When you know your being watched, but your not in on the experiement--do you react naturally?

If you are looking into heightening your skills in remote viewing--I would *highly* suggest peeking into the science of psionics and telepathy.

Who did you have in mind for rv? The missing pilot?

I like to think that he was with his permission rewarded retirement in the stars and his body wasn't found in the aircraft as a means to let his peeps know he lived on.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

top topics

join