It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story of an Norwegian abductee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman
Hey! Just wanted to wish you good luck my friend.
I know noroman in real life and heard from him about his posting on his story. It`s fascinating for all of us that knows him.

Take care!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS
I understand the fascination about stuff like this by people, but envy me? Im not so sure you would really be in my situation. Nobody like to be scared so they pee their pants.

"phase in and out" really good description btw, and fits perfectly to what i have seen.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm from Norway myself, as are a few other members here.

Can you give me an area? Østfold, Vestfold, Oslo og omegn etc? You don't need to give me your exact location of course, but it sure would help.

I myself, along with my brother, have experienced a few strange happenings around here in Norway, primarily in Østfold.

Take care,

Peace,
FK

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

Noroman,
Hi again.

Let me briefly say a thing about myself. I find myself in a happier brief world if I don't entertain some ideas to closely-
As well I believe thoughts manifest.

Yes, I understand what you mean about "what if" they do it to modify emotion. I can think of applications where this could be a positive endeavor. Reforming the true psychopath for instance. I can think of where this could be a negative sinister endeavor. Hitler comes to mind.

I try to stick to what I believe is an evolution upwards of alien technology -and thus alien evolution-. This means I believe the use of implanting to test the modifications of the emotions of common well balanced people, such as your self, to be a back slide both ethically and practically-from the perspective of a hypothesized space alien point of view.

Sorry this isn't very clear. I haven't a minute to ponder the new idea. I prefer to be more thoughtful here.

Although, abductees often claim of emotion and physical restraint and calming. I remember 20 years ago abductees claiming restraint and panic and pain. There is a noticeable evolution of something here, no? Humans have claimed of electronic harrassment-by humans. I haven't heard or read or recall yet electronic harrassment by aliens. I have yet to hear, the alien made me do it. I have heard 'God' made me do it.

It is interesting to wonder which is the human and which is the alien in these matters.

In other words. Your question here had me think of other applications I associate more to humanity and it's evolution through psychological testing and medical testing. Warfare, healthcare, and the economy. I believe with aliens we don't need to worry about them too far concerning warfare and the economy. They can smoosh us like a little bug: and they don't need money. What's left: healthcare. If they are practicing an evolution with implantations concerning control of the emotions outside of neccessary abduction and checkup restraint--then their purpose must be for health care--and unless you are a prone psychopath there is a conflict in why they chose you. ---my opinion.

I hope I did not stray to far.

I like your comparason of the evolution of wildlife 'tagging', alot.
When I come acrossed an injured animal, it gets the love of my soul, even though it can not speak to me. Because that is what I would appreciate in that moment were I he.

If two wildlife taggers, equidistant, were in a fire and I had earlier observed one giving a psychological care to the sleeping animal they were tagging, and the other treating it merely as an object to be tagged: I would still risk my life to rescue both men. Can you guess who I'd pull out first? I would have to as my last moment be at peace with myself for my decision.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper
Hi. I come from one of cities in Østfold, and live in Oslo today.

Please tell your story and your experiences. Maybe there is a connection to mine...

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I will use some time now to describe what i feel just before and right after one of these happenings comes to me.
As I mentioned earlier, i belive i have stood clear for this for 9 months now. And I am really happy about that. But i dont think they or what it is, are done yet...

When an incidents happen, this is what i feel:
Right before i go to bed i can often smell something that reminds me of burned flesh/ or even hair/nail. I think most people know this smell. I always get a type of metalish taste in my mouth. I get a bad pulsating beat in my left ear.
I get headaches, and i get very very tired. And sometimes I get sick, have to throw up and so on. and dizziness...
When im in my bed ready for sleep, i freeze, but just on my back, my upper back to be specific. Hard to explain...
You have to remember, these "symptomes" i have become to learn to know over the years, and i started write diaries as well, just to see if there was any pattern here. And i know that some or more of these "symptomes" could just be a natural thing...Im aware of that.
When i wake up in the morning, i feel like i have been running marathon or been in a real bad fight. My muscles hurts, i get cramps, and im very nautious(throw up like). And my left eye is reddish, as if i had an infection in it. And i get desoriented, which can last for hours after i woke up. And im tired, very very tired.
The batteries on my alarmclock goes flat (dont know how many times i changed/bought new clocks ), even those that work on electricity stopped working...

But what i dont have is marks on my body, like in many other abduction cases, where they talk about needle marks, triangular shaped rashes, red dots and so on. I dont have these...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Getting too close to saucers is not advisable.
Walton got knocked out by one.
The batteries shorting out makes sense.
Based on an electrostatic system for saucers, bullets can
not be brought on board or come close or will fire off.
Your old town might still have flyovers.
Many places are continually being traveled over
and youtube posters continually show many of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nice to hear that you haven't been through that again for a while, I hope you never will have to endure it again.
I bet just being normal is pretty damn good for you ;p

And I completely agree with UFO's being an American thing, in most Norwegian people minds. I remember when I was a kid I was at a summer camp or something and one of the days we were going to see a UFO crash site and I remember thinking no way that a UFO had been here, in little Norway. I just would not belive it for some reason.

I wonder why it's like that though, sure a whole lot of skepticism is always going to be present, but unless you've taken an interest in things such as these you just wont hear about it at all.

But in my opinion it's a bit silly to accept that were all alone in the whole universe and to put every piece of evidence in the ridicule box, silly American stuff right?

Anyway, good luck mate.

(It's kinda late where I am, so I'm sorry if I'm not making any sort of sense heh)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join