It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story of an Norwegian abductee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Before I start telling my story, I will apologize if I misspell words or sentences, since my english aint that good.

I am 39 years old and I live in a small country north in Europe, Norway. This is my story...

It all began when I was in high school, I was 16. One night I woke up sudden having problems breathing correctly. I couldn’t see straight, and I felt like I was drugged (Had not been drinking or taking drugs). On my pillow there was blood, and I assumed I just had some nosebleed…nothing more. Problem is, weeks after this I still felt I was kinda drugged, or maybe better to say, I felt I got some kind of “fog” in my head. Like I was trapped in a bubble, hard to explain… months went by, and I felt better. But just after I turned 17, I started to have these strange dreams, and nightmares…being in a room (if I can call it a room, but that’s my best description) filled with bright, white light, which btw hurt my eyes. Like having sand in my eyes… And I couldn’t move…That was probably worst, being paralyzed.
This continued for a long long time, same nightmares, over and over.
Sometimes I could have them every night, for days in row. Lot of details in those dreams, but I wont go into that.

I went on with my life, never ever suspected I was abducted or had some kind of encounter till I got an x-ray of my head, because I had some serious headaches. Doctor told me they could see a “shadow” of some kind just beneath my brain. So they had to take a cat scan. I assumed the worst of course, thinking back with all those weird symptoms I been having for years. Well, I was chocked when I went to doctor to get the answer from the scanning.
When I met him in the hallway on my way to his examine room, he told me right away, no tumour. “You have an object, 1,5 millimetres long, 0,5 millimetres wide, and we don’t know how the hell it got there or what it is…”
It turns out that this thing is impossible to remove, due to its position and the fact that its in middle of bunch of nerves, just beneath my brain. I have taken tons of scans over the years, cause doctors want to monitor this thing to see if it changes in some ways. And it does. It seems its changing its position sometimes, not much, but enough to be detectable on the scans. Still a mystery today of what this may be, and it baffles the doctors. But as long as I got my health no action is needed they say…

So how do I connect all of this with being abducted? Well, I met one of the beings in my house! In the middle of the day, in my bedroom, this thing was standing over my bed, as if it was looking for me, even though I wasn’t in the bed. I know this is insane and people will have hard time believing this, but the whole episode is surreal, so I wont go into details, and it traumatized me for a long time...But it happened and today I know for a fact I have been abducted, and I am pretty sure that thing in my head is from them too.

I need to mention I suspect my whole family is involved. Long story short, my brother complaining about missing time, and my father tells about a bizarre looking creature sitting on his edge of bed staring at him in middle of the night…I wont go into this, but they are in denial. Even thou they believe my story to some degree.

I look upon myself being a rational human. Today I function fine, I have a job and a beautiful girlfriend, and good friends.
This is just a fraction of my experiences, but I feel I would share it with ATS and open minded people. I have talked to other people in same situation, and some of them have remarkable stories you even can’t imagine.
I have so much more I would like to tell about this, but I fear too much would make people laugh, thinking I just was another “nutcase”.

P.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hi, Norway. Your writing is not bad at all. I can not say that I have anything insightful to offer you in response to your letter, other than, I take heart that your country's doctors are keeping up with you openly.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You got to carry around a camera.
That would make a good Unsolved Mysteries episode.
So you live in an isolated area and saucers are a common event?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey guy keep telling us about what happened. This is very interesting. Do you have any pictures you could upload of the thing in your brain? Not meaning to be intrusive but that would be interesting for us all to see.

Keep going and don't be discouraged.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by noroman

PLEASE check out Guy Malone's website

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

ATS member:

Bigwahmmy

is a good friend of Guy's.

Guy used to have abductions and learned to stop them cold. Has helped families stop them who've had them for generations.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi, i tried to set up a camera in my bedroom many times. Those times i suspect something happened, something drained the energy from the battery, and it went flat...So i still have no proof on video or photo.

When i had my incident in my bedroom with that being or whatever it was, the camera wasnt up of course
but my watch on my arm went nuts, and my alarmclock by my bed stopped...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek
Hi, and thanks for your support.
Yes, I belive the doctors are being open with me. I have become good friend with one of them, that knows my story well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
No, today I live in a big city, renting an apartment. And one of my main reasons to move here, was to try to get these incidents to stop...

Yes, I used to live in a smaller city, but it was still in an populated area.
I have to mention that i have never seen a UFO or flying disc, only that being in my bedroom. But my neighbours son at that time, swear he saw something hoovering above our house once, at night. He even had the time to run in and grab a camera, but nothing showed up on the picture.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawlord
Hi. Yes i got pictures of both x-rays and cat scans. But i will not go public with these, or even upload them to the net. Sorry.
I have taken scans 12 times over the years, and you can see that this object have turned 45 degree, and moved up abit. Then later pictures show the object go back to its original position. Recording to the doctor, this suppose to be impossible, due to where this thing is located. Yes, its weird...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN
I will check his site. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
This continued for a long long time, same nightmares, over and over.
Sometimes I could have them every night, for days in row. Lot of details in those dreams, but I wont go into that.

So how do I connect all of this with being abducted? Well, I met one of the beings in my house! In the middle of the day, in my bedroom, this thing was standing over my bed, as if it was looking for me, even though I wasn’t in the bed. I know this is insane and people will have hard time believing this, but the whole episode is surreal, so I wont go into details .....

Excellent post. I would very much like to read about the details of the dreams and the details of your waking encounter.

Ridicule and misinformation has been used to surpress info on this subject for many years. It would be beneficial to see detailed accounts put into the public domain for further analysis.

Your posting personality "noroman" is an anonymous term, yes? If you can be personally identified under this ATS personality, please post your experience under another nym......

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS
Hi. Noroman is just an anonymous term yes. I have no need to be identified or go out with name and so on. I dont want to.

I will tell about the details in my dreams on another occasion, since i dont have the time to do that now. That would take a while.

But i will tell about when i saw this thing in my bedroom.
Happened one saturday, 6 years ago. This was still when i lived in my hometown, where i was born, and where my family lived. The house was mine ( just bought it a couple of months before, and its not my parents home, so no misunderstanding about that) and the house is in populated area.
I was washing clothes, and i was in my cellar to pick up some of it that had dried from the dryermachine (tørketrommel, no idea what that word is in english) I went upstairs, 2nd floor, to put some of it in my closet in my bedroom. When i was standing in front of the closet i heard some type of weird whistle noise behind me, like letting air out of a ballon. So i turned around of course. and what i was about to see hants me even today.
By the bed i could see some kind of siluette of something becoming clearer for every second. Hard to explain, but it was like if you dim the lights up, if you know what i mean. Becoming clearer.
After about 10 sec it was there, like in person, leaning over my bed with its head going side to side, like it was looking for me. Just totally surreal..
I was chocked of course, and i couldnt move, i actually peed my pants...
The weirdest thing is that this being looked up and all around in the room, but somehow it didnt see me, or atleast thats how i felt it. It didnt move, just stood there with its head moving side to side. Then it vanished, not fast, but like you dim lights down. This episode lasted for 1,5 min, maybe 2 min ( that is what i think, not sure, cause time have tendency to stop when you are in threat situations) but felt like hours i tell you.

People may ask what did it look like, and i will say it looked like a grey, like you often read about when you search for this kinda stuff. Big black eyes, oval shaped, no motion in them, robotic kinda. And i think, not sure, that the eyes kinda reflected the room, like a mirror. Not grey, but more like white ashy color, and oily, like oil in water. And looong arms, like way out of propotion. And it looked like it was taller then me, im 1,82m in height...
Why it didnt see me, i have no idea, or maybe it did, but since i wasnt asleep it maybe let me be...i dont know!
But to mention some of the stuff i noticed later: my arm clock went faster, my alarmclock at the bed stopped(like i said earlier, i think it same as with my camera...battery went flat, drained for energy or something).
And best part, really weird, my plastic container i used for taking my laundry, became magnetic! And even thou im no scientist, i know for a fact that plastic never become magnetic, under any circomstances. So it was so weird, and frightening.

Well I was scared as you can imagine, and this episode tramatized me for along time after. Just to mention how it affected me, i had to use pills to get throu day to day. Had tons of panic attacks, depression, and so on...
I am better today, depression is gone, but i still have panicattacks sometimes.

And i had to move home to my parents home for a while, cause i did not dare to be alone anymore in that house. Live in a bigger city today as i meantioned in earlier post.

So thats my bedroom experience...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by noroman

Hi noroman, again,
When I woke up today and revisited this thread and re-read about your device moving, I thought, "Maybe it's...".

Here are my "maybe it's":

*Maybe it is a device who's application is to tap into one or more or al of your 6 senses, and transfer that data in real time back to it's operator for dissemination.

The background for my thinking this are from a compliation of prior musings I've had over the years. I don't have any knowledge that I am an 'implantee'- I entertain the idea.

I went permanently partially blind from perfect vision, in an eye, while looking at a UFO while on an airflight. No one else saw it. I tend to ponder back and wonder why exactly that is/was.
For instance-did someone want to see what I was seeing.
Possibly, fanciful speculation on my part-or hitting the nail on the head. It takes 2 to know the truth together. It could have as well been the force of the turbulance offsetting a weak vision nerve--that is one of the medical communities response I can read about concerning, my type of impairment. I wasn't involved in a study. And tend to wonder--who was.

Reversing this onto you; could someone want to know how you are responding to outside data imput. What you think of the beauty of that flower, the smell of that wind.

Would you prefer not to have it?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Have you read Dr Mack (Harvard) and his investigation into the abduction issue? He was the one who took the issue public, as he was a professor at a credible university. After a lot of slagging and I think he lost his post for taking the issue seriously, he was eventually taken relatively seriously by the medical profession. In the end he came to the conclusion that it is real.
I feel for you. I think there are a lot of hoaxes about abduction. Although real evidence of implants has not been debunked.
I often wonder what doctors think, and if they actually report such strange findings.
Honestly it is one of the great conspiraciy issues.
It would not be possible to silence doctors. And surely some have not been able to let it just be diagnosed as a "medical mystery".
After all it is physical evidence. Even as small as you say surely under an electron microscope this object could be examined.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

You actually have physical evidence that something may have happened. Try to get into contact with a researcher (Bud Hopkins comes to mind), and tell them about the anomaly inside your head. They may not be able to get it removed, but they may be able to X-ray it and try to run some type of tests.
Thank you for sharing the story, and I am one of many who do not think you are a nutcase.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek
Hi again.
Its very interesting theory you mention there, cause i do think about the same. That this "device" or whatever it is, could be transmitting my emotions somehow. Because when you think about it, and take humans relations to monkeys for example. When we find a new group of lets say gorillas in the jungle, we mark them, observe them, but we try at best not to intervene their day to day living. Isnt that what we would do if we travelled to other stars, finding less developed sivilisations? To observe them, understand how they think, and what they feel? For me this seem the most logical explanation to why for example aliens would "chip" humans. Simple...to observe us, to understand how we think and so on.
But i will go even further, and say that this could even, just a theory, try to control your mind. Like "what if we put this emotion to you, how would you react" if you understand what i mean. But just a theory.

Thanks for posting this

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008
Hi. This goes to kidflash and serpentine:
Yes i have read about Hopkins, but i havent heard about DrMack. I will try to look him up later sometimes. I have read about a man, Dr Roger Leir, that preform operations on what he says to be implants. He has said they have done tests that showed that these objects releases some sort of radiofrequency. Deep space frequency. Any of you heard of him? And is he serious about his work?
Reason i ask is that i wanna know more about his work, which i find fascinating.
I have asked my doctor actually if there is a possibility to find out if this object i have, somehow releases information, like if its radiofrequency or something else. He too was fascinated by Leir, and told me he would try to find out more if this is possible to do in my country.
I have to mention that when a person go through something like this. In my case the bedroom incident, the dreams, the object in my head, regression therapy and so on...it does something to you...and in my case i cant find this to be positive. I have had so much trouble accepting this over the years. It has caused me alot of pain, like depression and the fear itself of the unknown. I dont know what these beings are, why they picked me ( and my family, as i mentioned earlier, which i think too have gone throu some of the same). I know because i have talked to other people in the same situation, that all of them, wish this never happened to them, including me. "Publicise" myself and i would probably go down the drain, since i kinda have bad nerves because of this.
But i have accepted it now, but i dont "like" it...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing with us, I think you're very brave to do so.
I've never really been too interested in UFO's or aliens and the like, I've just accepted that there prolly is "something" out there and try not to think about it to much. Sure I've read about this and that but never looked into it to closely, your story reminds me just why that is, it's scary.

I'm from Norway as well and rarely have I heard a belivable story, I honestly don't know what to belive as I'm always thinking of the what ifs, but then again it doesn't matter what I think.

It's your expirience and it's your choice about what to belive and relate to others.

I'd love to hear more about this, as perverted as it sounds, even tho it makes me want to cover up the windows and cuddle down in bed.

You said you moved to a more populated area, I'm guessing thats because you don't like being alone, I have a friend who's like that and we always try to be near him so he's not alone. I hope you're lucky enough to have friends and family like that too.
If not you can always hire someone!

Oh and tørketrommel translates into tumble dryer, me thinks.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by noroman

I will tell about the details in my dreams on another occasion, since i dont have the time to do that now. That would take a while.

But i will tell about when i saw this thing in my bedroom.
Happened one saturday, 6 years ago.

Thanks very much for sharing the experience. I envy your experience seeing the entity phase in and out, but at the same time I can understand your terror at not being a willing participant.

I hope you'll post more of your experiences when you have the time....

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleThumb
Hei LittleThumb.
Thanks for your post

Yes, i found that out later too that tørketrommel is tumble dryer in english.

Now i agree with you, it is hard to find reliable stories about abductee victims, specially here in Norway. Same goes to UFO stories. Only real documented case is from Hessdalen, which i have read about. And its still progressing up there, even thou media never talks about it anymore. Thou if you go to UFO Norge, you will see alot of cases are being reported, still to this day.
Reason i think is that most Norwegian, i dont say all, but most, look at this phenomena as being an American phenomena, since we hear mostly about cases in their MSM. However, when cases do become big over there, our media too tends to put it up on their storyline. Like the Stephenville sightings ++.
But alien abductees cases never reach the public, and no wonder really. Who wants to go public here with something bisarr as being taken by beings, alien implants and so on...You are doomed to fail, and would probably be laughed at soon. No wonder people shut up about it.
Well moving to big city, was my attempt to avoid any more of these "contacts". Even thou they still find me.

Its been awhile thou since my last experience( note 9 months), but im not so sure they are done none the less. I just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join