It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY way to defeat NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
THE PLAN

"Those who are unaware are unaware that they're unaware"

Please read carefully if truly want to find a way.

I take no credit for this, i'm just someone who wants to help start the wave.

Not one person can change things but group... This group will spread the word, and therefore, others will spread it too.

Like Illuminatic said
"A revolution in Amerika is the only way to "illuminate" the people about the NWO.

But soon, if anyone so much says the word revolution he'll be thrown into jail. The government knows that Amerika is ripe for a revolution and they are doing their best to prevent this with their laws.

And, revolutionaries have been murdered for this. Malcolm X, Black Panther Party, Che Guevera, etc:.

That's why a flow of people will create a wave, these evil people won't be able to murder everybody. Revolutionaries (usually a small group or one man) usually do get murdered, thats why you ride this thing like a wave...

In this case everybody is the wave.

The Sabbath Law/Commandment sets aside one full day of rest per week, to be used to study and teach The Law, without any distractions such as any type of work. The Levitical priests were to administer The Law, including performing the sacrificial rites for those people who transgressed The Law and who brought their sin offerings for atonement (at-one-ment), to restore their "oneness" with God.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yes, a wave would be nice. here's to your attempt at trying

you're right. john kerry, if elected, will probably be the one to have an executive order to arrest all those citizens who attest to revolutionism. They (john crappy and george shrubbie) both know that the americans, even the yeeehaws, will not tolerate crap like PATRIOT act for very long. maybe that will be the day, when they start throwing in citizens into camp Gitmo as enemy combatants. If that's what it takes, then that's what it takes.

Anyway, the game is over in 2012, either way you look at it, I believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
Yes, a wave would be nice. here's to your attempt at trying

Anyway, the game is over in 2012, either way you look at it, I believe.

Thank you...........

2012 is the end for evil, evil will never outweigh the good.

For those of us who can realise this and follow this plan, we will survive..

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes there is a lot of good stuff in there to be sure.

I believe the NWO are starting to become pretty frightened about how fast events are unfolding. They are beginning to lose control, especially since the internet has now allowed uncensored free speech across the whole world. People are waking up.

My own belief is that God is about to intervene, and give everyone a very clear choice of which side they desire to be on. The way to survive is to prepare spiritually and KEEP A LOW PROFILE.

Do not try to fight the NWO, God will crush it soon enough. Just try to be around at the end. It will be the dawning of a new age of peace, trust, and love, with God in his rightful place.

If you are on the right side, you have NOTHING to fear, not even death.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You may go beyond the "Victory Garden," concept and work with local groups totally. In that way you do everything you can to pull the plug on the globalists. They require dependency from you, not independence. One concept that may deserve favor is called "Permaculture." The independent factor from it is important. Such organizations may already be infiltrated by globalists, so the idea is don't form your permaculture idea with entanglements to these organizations, do it yourself!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it had me up until the part where is says the kings james bible is the most acurate history book there is. still might be a worthwhile read though when i got the free time.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by mutehalo]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I read through most of that.
My take on NWO is that the religions, esp the Catholic Church are involved in NWO and against the people. So, how do all these bible quotes fit in, if in fact the bible is more than stories.

2012 will come soon enough, and is supposed to be the beginning of good things.
BTW, don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but all these religions control people more than guide them toward good.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
You may go beyond the "Victory Garden," concept and work with local groups totally. In that way you do everything you can to pull the plug on the globalists. They require dependency from you, not independence. One concept that may deserve favor is called "Permaculture." The independent factor from it is important. Such organizations may already be infiltrated by globalists, so the idea is don't form your permaculture idea with entanglements to these organizations, do it yourself!

I believe in what Illuminatic said.... If you do it independantly these evil fukcers will hunt you down..

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I read through most of that.
My take on NWO is that the religions, esp the Catholic Church are involved in NWO and against the people. So, how do all these bible quotes fit in, if in fact the bible is more than stories.

2012 will come soon enough, and is supposed to be the beginning of good things.
BTW, don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but all these religions control people more than guide them toward good.

That's what the NWO wants you think..........The biggest thread to them is the Catholic religion....
They are trying destroy the catholic religion in any way they can.... Pick up the book wind swept house....
They had to write it as a fiction novel or else it wouldn't have gotten published...
Amazon sells it for like 6 bucks or something like that.
It's a non fiction book printed in fiction.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Don't Tread on Me

I used to believe that as well.......

But the instructions are there on the "how to's"
And those instructions will do more good then harm....

I don't see the nwo trying to get people to do good.
They want people to worship money, worship them, and rule them under an iron fist...
They have no religion, they don't believe in anything, except that "they are the chosen ones" And indeed, they are.........The chosen ones of Satan...

But it's your choice to either believe or not, nobody is pushing anything on you.... Just a find I thought that people would want to research........

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a wave, a group, thats wat we've been trying.

there are lots of revolutionaries, why dont they come together? because theyre so freckin spread out. and thats why individuals are gunned down, because theyve only begun attempting to gather people. then right when people start considering the option of a different life BAM! they get shot. so everybody thinks, "well dagg yo........im not gettin shot.....#ers...."

and they cycle continues.

thats why im screaming for unity...not conformity or mob intellect....UNTIY!!!!

theres a new generation comin up we really gotta stand up to them
tae warning, take warning
take warning, take warning
i saw another beat down last night take warning
whose the first to hit the ground tonight take warning...
-operation ivy

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what you do. What is to be will be, and thats that. All you can do is make sure your heart is right in the eyes of him who created you.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Everyone knows that "every journey begins with just a single step" but some illogical fear of failure keeps most people from ever starting on the road to freedom! However, all of these fears vanish if you have an all-consuming goal. Obstacles are nothing but frightful things that appear when you take your mind off your goals. If you are serious about establishing a free and prosperous society, then read on.
Actually, I could think of a thousand reasons for not becoming involved even though I hate the Beast-system! So could you. But that will never lead us to a life of freedom and prosperity. We should instead, examine every opportunity for ways that the Master's Plan can work for us. Remember, opportunity knocks just once. Misfortune leans on the doorbell!

Knowing that success is the result of actions not intentions, would you put off setting out on that journey to freedom, if I can show you how to do it quickly, with practically no capital outlay, and a minimum of effort? I hope not, because that is exactly what I am going to do and I am trusting that you'll grasp the concept and run with it as fast as you can!

100777.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Israelites were giving God's demonstration in the midst of the Egyptian Empire and at the crossroads of the entire known world at that time, so it was only a matter of time before outsiders and travelers would see their example and desire to reject Satan's market-system and man-made Egyptian "laws" themselves, and want to join Israel, spreading the word, and enlarging Israel's borders.

God's Plan was to gradually graft-in the surrounding peoples & nations until the entire world became the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Since Satan's plan is the opposite of God's plan, he couldn't sit still and let that happen. He HAD to get the Israelites away from giving God's demonstration and into his worldly market-system. He is the ultimate salesman/con-man, and it was all-important for him then (as it always is), to attempt to thwart God's Plan, so he not only (telepathically) dictated to the Egyptians all the most appealing things to say, but was also whispering in the mind's ears of the Israelites the things that would most cause them to believe those lies.

Read carefully..........

We human+Beings have a very long and consistent history of listening to Satan's seductive lying voice, then believing it, giving in to temptation, and doing our own will (Satan's really) instead of God's; you only need to read the stories of Adam & Eve, Cain & Able, Noah vs. the rest of the world; and Abraham vs. the people of Sodom & Gomorrah for proof of that. Given our Free-will, God allows Satan to tempt us as much as he wants (Job 1:6-12, 2:1-10), which provides God with countless opportunities to know which voice we prefer to listen to: either God (through the Holy Spirit) or Satan (through the selfish human nature); and whether we choose to do good or evil.

Also, human memories are short, and humans tend to get complacent when everything is going great. They are more likely to relax their standards and over time forget the very foundations and principles they followed that brought them to that "everything is going great" situation. Complacency can breed the mind-set of wanting to try "new, foreign, exotic, etc." things - because "having it all" isn't enough for humans: the selfish, greedy, human nature always wants more. This also seems to foster a short-term or short-sighted perspective. Perhaps, especially to the young adults, life in the city appeared more exciting than "just watching the grass grow". The easily accessible shops with their availability, amounts, and varieties of: foods, clothing, goods, idols, entertainment, and "modern conveniences" of those times, could have been very dazzling and seductive. They probably started out just working in the cities and commuting from their farms, maybe believing the jobs would only be temporary, but then actually sold the farms and bought houses in the cities to be closer to their jobs, after it appeared the "employment" was permanent, thereby losing their independent ability to feed and clothe themselves.

Whatever the specific "carrots on the sticks" were, the Israelites were lured into leaving the land to initially work in the Egyptian government/market system as "employees". Because they had volunteered into joining the Egyptian economic system, and were receiving "benefits" from it, they were then bound by Egyptian law and required to pay the 20% "increase tax" previously established for the Egyptians by Joseph (Gen. 47:23-26). After a couple of generations of living in the cities/flesh-pots of Egypt, the Israelites lost their knowledge and experience of agriculture and would have found it difficult to return to that simpler more healthy way of life. Once they became dependent on their Egyptian government jobs, the Israelites became economic slaves, and then later turned into out-and-out slaves.
100777.com...

Please read....

As a people, the Israelites went from enjoying an unequalled existence of peace and abundance, letting God provide for their earthly needs, under His Royal Laws of Liberty, to joining Satan's market system and putting their faith in the "market forces" influences of: supply and demand - and their inherent fluctuations and even artificial manipulations. These fluctuations may have created boom & bust cycles, and under those conditions, the Israelites may have had to borrow (usury) during lean times. They also may have borrowed during plentiful times in order to buy "big ticket" items that they felt they needed immediately (instant gratification), instead of putting money aside over time to save up and buy them without usury. The Israelites had assimilated into, and adopted, the idolatrous Egyptian ways and customs, and were no longer giving God's demonstration. The descendants of Jacob/Israel had clearly fallen a long way from believing only God, as Abraham did - and they had to be humbled, before God would fulfill His unconditional promises made to Abraham.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Allowing the Israelites to fall into Egyptian slavery served an important purpose in God's Master Plan: to train and prepare them to be His SERVANT nation and DEMONSTRATION people (Matt. 23:11-12; Mark 9:34-35; Luke 22:24-27). Hopefully, remembering our slavery and remembering being delivered from it by God, would help us to always remain grateful, obedient, and, above all, humble, and that yearly reminder was the main purpose for the Feast of Passover (Ex. 13:3-10; Deut. 8:2-3, 16:1-12, 24:17-22), but it is the doom of men that they forget - even with written Laws and other reminders. Could that be the reason why Father is once again allowing us to suffer under our enemy's burdens? So when He delivers us (those who turn to Him) a third time out of slavery, we will NEVER again forget; like we did twice before; how awful it is to believe that we know best, wrongfully believing we can run the world better than Him, rather than simply trusting and obeying God, AND humbly doing His Will instead of our own?

Note: I believe this not the government's way of doing business. What do people actually have to lose by following this plan? What do we have to gain? Most importantly, this is how we can get away from NWO.

People really gotta stop having a self defeatist attitude.
That's what they want... That's part of how they can CONTROL YOU.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
We are told in Deuteronomy, chapter 28, that if we follow The Law, we will be Blessed and everyone will enjoy their share of the abundance of crops that God promised that He would make grow in the land (without the need for chemical sprays and fertilizers), and He would fight our enemies for us (Deut. 20:3-4, 28:7); but if we don't follow The Law and allow greedy evil men to make up their own laws to suit themselves, the land would fail and we will suffer slavery, oppression, pestilence, disease, famine and death (the rat race - employee is just a modernized word meaning slave - think about it) under The Curses written into The Law as a punishment for not following it.

God, unlike men, ALWAYS keeps His promises, and warned us pointedly in those same Books of The Law, that we WOULD be unfaithful to Him, and when we did He would put away His wife, the nation Israel, and drive the children into the hands of our enemies, and then make us forget who we are (our Kingdom Identity). He also promised that if we, the "children of Israel" would turn to Him and return to keeping His Laws in The Covenant, even in the Latter Days, then He would deliver us (Deut. 4:23-40) out of our enemy's hands.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the more you group together , the easier you are to hold.

the resistance must be as fluid as water and sand. the idea must spread , and you must come to its aid, without the help of any organization whatsoever. (any organization can be come corrupted and redirected. and most messages are easily confused with dis/misinfo).

Since that is mostly impossible, the only other way is to ensure that there are never enough men to control all men. with todays modern technology and current popluation, both battles have now been lost.

the third method is to complety cockblock.... good luck in implementing that.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the fighting of the catholic church is less a battle of good vs evil as it is evil vs evil. NWO vs OWO perhaps?

prince vs prince ?

the fighting is good as long as the message of the bible remains obscure (for them at least)

for the famine in the end times is not for food but hearing the word of god AMOS (chapter 8 with the two baskets i think).

2012? no man knows the day or the hour. 1948 + 120 = 2068 anyways. (the longest possible time a man of a generation lives 120 years, therefore when isreal was established + 120 years is how i get this guess). so it could be as late as that.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
"That's why a flow of people will create a wave, these evil people won't be able to murder everybody. Revolutionaries (usually a small group or one man) usually do get murdered, thats why you ride this thing like a wave...

Before you attempt at creating the wave you have to gradually deprogram the population like we have been slowly programmed by the NWO conspirators. Otherwise, you will just get a 'slide' response as the CIA calls it, and people will just disregard the comment and you will be thought of just another lunatic and may end up on the tabloids
. I agree with the wave idea as the only way to stop the NWO, but you have to make the public willing to accept the idea first and then try to slowly make the the conspiracy available to the masses without being killed in the process as so many before us have been.

JON

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
All they have to do is let another major depopulation event happen and BAM!!!!!!!! all those crazy new, and old executive orders go into effect.
Then FEMA will run the show and we'll have ouselves a good ole Millitary State.
Then life will turn interesting

new topics

top topics

join