It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Ufos Still Picture 2 days ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The night one is 3000 feet from me at 300mm f5.6 30 second exposure.

Sorry for sounding cranky, I just can't stand posting images under their correct resolution.

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I am uncertain of this one as well because was this taken from the same location and viewpoint as the others?

Op, can you please describe what were looking at here(in more detail) in the nite photo?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We don't have street lamps that big here in this village.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If we had street lamps here that leaked light like that one, I'd by selling a bunch of astronomy equipment and an observatory in a hurry.

Seriously, the light at the top is a street lamp, but the light coming out the sides is from the craft, take a good look at the bottom. I think there are 2 aliens or balded headed people at the bottom of the image.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

it's a street light. is there a point to this?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its not a Street light. Use your eyes and look closely. If you don't get the point, what are you doing here?

MoB

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I see at least 3 street lamps in the first image, so don't go saying you don't have them in your village.

First image. Trees.
Second image. Street Light.

Anything else?

I mean.. look.. the evidence is right in your own pictures..

[edit on 25-10-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Oh look, more lampo-UFOs.
I took these on a dark foggy night with the flash on. Remarkable how similar they are to your night UFO picture.

The other pics are at the very least the branches of a tree, and based on your track record, I've fairly certain those are leaves, despite what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am being extremely patient.

First of all are you familiar with long exposure photography.

If not, You can expect the little street lamp, which that is to almost over power the image using a decent camera at 30 sec shutter. Secondly, I can't ask et to move his craft out from underneath the lighted area, therefore the picture has to be taken under the actual conditions.

If you take the time to look at it closely following the pole to the ground, you should see light eminating from the many windows on the craft. Please remember this is taken at a distance of 3000 feet minimum. With this in mind do you see something much wider than the pole. If so your are looking at what I think is an UFO.

Thank-you.
Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Feel free to put up or shut up. Go take more pictures, this time of the area in the day. You think YOU'RE the one being patient? You're trying to push off street lamps and pictures of too-close branches as UFOs.

Edit: Looks like Hank nailed it, star for that.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Saidin]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Saidin]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey Saiden,

Your insulting sort of person.

Who are you to tell me what to do?

Isn't this a discussion board?

Not your private dicatorial area!

You don't intimidate me and you don't know me. If you don't like the post please move on to somewhere you like.

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Friend, I've already shown that you're night photo is a street lamp, so stop insulting the members of ATS that aren't falling for it.
Either provide better evidence or find somewhere else to post your photos.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What do you think of my image analysis and explaination of you images, MOB?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
Hey Saiden,

Your insulting sort of person.

Who are you to tell me what to do?

Isn't this a discussion board?

Not your private dicatorial area!

You don't intimidate me and you don't know me. If you don't like the post please move on to somewhere you like.

Mob

Yeah yeah, I'm so insulting to you. You're not insulting anyone at all, especially those who take UFOlogy seriously, right? No, you have the best intentions, taking 30-second exposure time shots of street lamps and claiming space ships and EBEs are in the picture. Now I see the error of my ways.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Mods, when would it be possible to get a HOAX tag put on this thread?
Or, at least a lock until he presents evidence that's less easily debunked.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

well my internet has been slow but the pic does'nt load for me at all , IF this is a dead link maybe should fix it somehow ?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
The night one is 3000 feet from me at 300mm f5.6 30 second exposure.

Sorry for sounding cranky, I just can't stand posting images under their correct resolution.

Mob

3000 feet eh? doesn't look like 3000 feet, looks more on the order of 30 ft or less. I'm also gonna have to agree on the lamp post. you can clearly see the support bar for the light coming off the light and attaching to the pole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join