It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Ufos Still Picture 2 days ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just noticed tonight while going over my memory sticks from my camera this pic. Its 8 megapixel but reduced to 1024 x 768 due to photobucket.

Hope it looks OK.

Look for the ufos upper left and something strange on the right side, looks like 2 snakes in the sky , one heading up, the other down toward each other.

s362.photobucket.com...

Mars or Bust!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Umm, I dont see them.
All I see is out of focus tree branches reflecting light.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Am I supposed to be looking at the branches of a tree that are extremely close to the lens of the camera? Or is there something I'm missing?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks to be out of focus leaves on a branch in the foreground . If you look on the right side I think you will see what I meen. I could be wrong tho)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It just looks like some out of focus leaves on some out of focus branches to me. Or maybe some ghost tree. Is there something I may be missing?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Op, if you could please circle the objects that you are speaking of that would be of great help.

Armap or Infernos(?) will be able to get the exif information from the picture, to help validate/de-validate your claims as far as the original size/date/etc..

Also, if you could describe your sighting that would be beneficial as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I see only water reflecting on tree branches also im afraid in the top left. Aside from that I see nothing else?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Take a close look at the bright roundish objects, and for no ignore the tree branches. the stuff on the right if you look closle you will see that the the brown streak is coming from behind the building which is 2000 feet from me.

The round a square objects on the upper left are interesting when zoomed.

There is no tree whatsoever on my right and a tree on the left, but the branches are unrelated to what I am trying to show you.

Darn, I wish there was a simple way to upload 8 megpix images. It takes a severe beating when reduced.

I can plainly see it here, but thats no good to you guys and gals.

MoB

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OP, again please circle the area you speak of so we can then narrow it down to a smaller section. Thanks.

edit to add, merely copy the image then paste it into paint and then circle the objects and repost the picture here.

[edit on 25/10/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lets try to get something straight here, why would I identify myself by leaving exif info with my image.

Second, The tree is dead, no leaves anywhere on it, I cut the stupid thing down today and bloody near killed myself doing so.

I don't care wether you believe me or not.

The data is included in my pic but not personal info which exif would hold.

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'll circle the aoi for you. back shortly.
Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
Lets try to get something straight here, why would I identify myself by leaving exif info with my image.

Second, The tree is dead, no leaves anywhere on it, I cut the stupid thing down today and bloody near killed myself doing so.

I don't care wether you believe me or not.

The data is included in my pic but not personal info which exif would hold.

Mob

I'm just saying that I am unsure of where to look exactly and cant see any discernable ufos at the moment. That's why I asked that you circle them so I can see what you are referring to. Its not that I dont believe you, just that I can't see them yet. Please circle them and repost, if I knew where they were, I'd circle them and post the image for you.

edit to add: The only objects I see on the left are what I would call orbs. Which are generally caused by dust/dirt/debris on the lens. However if you are not referring to the objects on the left. Please point them out. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
On the left.. Trees.

One the right.. Trees.

Why not crop out the areas of the 8 megapixel image and upload the cropped image at full resolution?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
s362.photobucket.com...

Ok, now hope you get the right image, Not sure if it jumps to the album ot to the image.

I Have np nearby tree to the right. check behind the building. I also have another image to add, taken in the night, I will put that up there as well.

MoB

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if you say there were no leaves on the tree, then my guess would be light reflecting off condensation on the out of focus branch.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First off, thank you for circling the objects.

Okay in my opinion the objects circled on the left are not UFOs.

The dark streak circled on the right (bottom circle) I am unsure of. However, I do see the dark streak. I zoomed in on it and am still uncertain of what it is, but I do not feel as if it is a UFO. Nonetheless, this is all just my opinion and I am in no way an expert of photograph analysis.

2c

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok the nighttime one is up, just a light pole with low trees.

s362.photobucket.com...

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The night one I find most interesting.

And this is the one where the objects in question are circled.

(Full images can be seen via the Op's links)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the exif is included in the night image. please use descretion.

Thanks.

As for moisture. It was mild at around 11:00 to 12:00 am.

You guys can't see the features in the crafts due to resolution of photobucket.

I will try to crop them, but I still take a beating even when cropped each group is over 1 meg limit.

I thinking, I may come up with another way.

Have a peek at the night one for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Unless I am missing something.. the night one is a street lamp..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join