It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ladys and Gentlemen im beginning to grow very sick of alot of things, economics, government, greed, and deception.. too name a few but the main thing is the lack of fight i see in people including people here... i understand you guys go out and discover the truth and conspiracies but when you find these things you just ‘go oh man dang ’you take the hit and do nothing... we are (usa) on the verge of becoming the new USSR our liberties are being ripped from us and everyone is taking it bent over smiling metaphoricaly speaking.... i ask what happen to the assassins,? back in the day when a president or some other person started speaking nonsense someone shot em.. it was sacrafice for the greater good UNQUOTE!!! it was our way of keeping that scum in check ..... look now a days BUSH has the worst approval rating of any president and no one has took a crack at him what has happen to pride.. to loyalty to the constitution... the constitution is the only thing that matters no individual is worth as much.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
also i know i am to blame for being inactive but i got a step over that i have plans IM JUST BIDING MY TIME UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT... waiting for the system to be so unbalanced that a strike in the right place will bring it all down.... and if this thread is considered inappropriate and closed then your no better than them

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If they keep things classified for national security shouldn't you do it yourself?

Be at least wise or wiser than your enemy.

GM

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
advice from a cat... nasty animals... also no one is a mind reader so if i want something done gotta voice it risk you gotta take

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurwth

To hear you, it sounds to me you are making plans to hit Obama. I don't like Obama at all, but I do not want him shot dead either. The worst that happens is they find a way to prove him a dangerous man and impeach him and toss him out for not doing his duty.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
obama is small fry im out for big game... also i dont think the liberal media will prove him dangerous they already sold there soul to him michael savage is only one who openly contests him

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurwth

Michael Savage... what a breathe of fresh air. He tells it like it needs to be said. I like the man. But in these days, everything that is done on the web is seen by the government, recorded, filed, and kept. So, not a good idea about wanting to take people out. Like another poster said, never make your plans known to all so that your enemy never knows what you do. These are frustrating times.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
im not posting this stuff to plot about assassination i just want to bring forth the observation that people are pacifists now a days i wanna bring out the vegeta in people lol so to speak....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ah someone who likes michael savage... i live with people who hate the guy sadly so i can never bring up facts about #

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurwth

Yes... that's right. They call them sheeple. I'm sorry for misunderstanding the message, I just didn't want the red lights in some darkened room to go off on you. So I hope they get what you're saying too. I uderstand what you're saying now...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
even still if im MARKED and falsly arrested they can only kill me once, or put me in prison which if i could i would get moved to a mental hospital where i could make some interesting friends lol

new topics

top topics

join