It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America - The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey guys, i just stumbled upon this link to a movie based on Naomi Wolf's work. A quick ATS search only found her speech about fascism, so i thought id just throw this out there

www.snagfilms.com...

But being that im located in Europe, im unable to watch it, isnt there any way around that? anyways, for those of you who are located in the US, enjoy!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Dr. Ron Paul for President

Dismantle the Patriot Act.

Dismantle Homeland Security.

Void all non-Constitutional Presidential Orders.

Establish a House of the People to override Congress and the President when necessary.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Erhm yeah well, those are all nice suggestions an' all dat, but kinda off topic dont you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I watched this the other day after a friend left a message telling me to watch it. This is pretty scary stuff. And seems a little more palatable than the Zeitgeist Movie. These things mentioned in the movie are things people are seeing and explaining away for one reason or the other. We are seriously watching our democracy slipping away from us.

A Star and Flag. All should watch this.

-anyone

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey, glad you found the post and enjoyed it

Im dying to see the movie, but unfortunately it doesnt seem possible since im in the EU, doesnt anyone really know, of a way to watch it anyway? come on you "leet" computer folk, help a fellow ATS'er out

[edit on 27-10-2008 by rumpiraten]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i can watch it and i live in the netherlands. maybe you should check the site again?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmm thats pretty wierd, because it says "Availability - US Only", guess you'r just lucky, or maybe its me who's unlucky

I just tried it again, but after the little commercial in the beginning, it just keeps on loading forever :S

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've really been wanting to see this. Thanks OP!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Here is one of her (Naomi Wolf's) lectures about her book. I haven't watched the whole thing but it covers a lot of the movie if you haven't seen yet.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by anyone]

And an interview from Democracy Now

[edit on 27-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good contributions anyone, makes a good addition to the thread

Hehe but man i hate, that i still havent figured out a way to watch the movie myself

[edit on 31-10-2008 by rumpiraten]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This woman seems to be in fact the very thing she condemns. I'd avoid her council.

While I do agree somewhat with her assertion that America and perhaps even the entire world has been captured and subdued, I disagree with her interpretation of the force responsible for this most heroic act.

I am not sure how much she knows of things that happen in hidden places; nevertheless, she will probably find out the hard way that it is none of her concern.

And another thing, I am beginning to get the idea that FACIST, FACIST COUP, or FACIST POLICE STATE are the agreed upon terminology in conspiracy circles to describe what Christians would call the Kingdom of Heaven. Certainly evil people would refer to God as a facist.

And that Counter-Coup forces are used in conspiracy circles to describe a world of darkness. Surely it is possible that Satanists would give people who resist God an Heroic title.

Is their any support for this analysis?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by bruxfain]

new topics

top topics

join