It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else ready for the end of Civilization?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
yeah baby,bring it on!!

I mean,I am ready,but I'm not prepared if that makes sense. Closer to the time,if it comes,I'll be off in my little 2 man tent,hiding up in the mountains living off the land. In a cave somewhere.

I can't friggin wait to be honest. Just got to see a few more signs before i stock up on stuff i need. Might even invest in a tank
(they're only about 3 grand *uk* )

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

I'd never be ready for an End of Civilization

but it would be acceptable for a radical change of the comtemporary society and social order in the average USA city, town or village.

our kids grew up in a fishing village of 750 people, and went to public then private schools to maintain a contemporary worldview, so as to not be social direlects. the city life or the tourist industry lifestyles around us were OK at a distance, & we could immerse ourselves in the attractions/distractions and the compromises one makes to live in such conditions...for a weekend at a time.

but the less hectic, nature oriented lifestyle, was more to our way of thinking & i think more rewarding to the kids...until they all went off to college & we abondoned the 'village' lifestyle as a 'phase' in our life's journey.
Perhaps, _Johnny_Utah_, you too need to go deeper into a Earth Mother /Nature focused community, living off-grid, becoming a 21st century Mountain-Man or perhaps shedding the civilized world altogether to live for a time in a Jungle or a Desert or as a Cajun deep in the Swamp, as a way to realize your visionary insight

journey on....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I tell you what, if it has the fake butter with all the fat and junk to clog you up...I'm in!

I'll make you a deal- you can have the fake stuff, I'll have real- I just like the taste. but brother- load it UP!

BTW- with CERN.... after it had fired up.... me and someone had the WEIRDEST dream, exactly at the same time. We both, both had stunning, realistic alternate universe versions of ourselves happen in a vision! Just a note: I don't do visions, channeling, talking to ET in my head, ect- so this is certainly something mentionable. My little slice of unreal was- I was headed for a bathroom, wearing a towel (no gutter thought, please), and suddenly, I had more hair, my eyes went from hazel to brown, my skin went olive- and me and my reflection both screamed. it was weird. REAL weird. Whole incident lasted no more than a second- I came to, shuddered, and found a mirror. Blamed the whole affair on hot sauce. Then, I talked to my friend later on, she had the same type of vision (different features, but you knew it was you), except her version didn't behave like a mirror image. Notable was this happened at the exact same time, no less. I didnt tell her when my thing happened- I just asked.

I really, and truly think Cern may not be a good thing......I didnt give it a thought before- scoffed at the doomsdayers, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am so ready.

I feel like the leadup to TEOTW, the waiting and wondering, is much more frightening than and event that could take place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join