It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-conspiracy conspiracy (religion's anti-accept WHO conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Have any of you played the game called "Guess Who?"

If you have, then continue...

The whole message the bible gives you lies in the question which became its own answer: "Who is like unto the beast?"

Cease wondering! It is WHO period! Last time I checked, a "who" is you, is it not? So now you should see you, yourself, the beast coming quickly and rising quickly.

Continue if a "who is like unto the beast" is you, which you accept undegradingly without Mr. Biased or Mr. Hellish Seeming...

"Rev 13
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

^^Here? Where is your here? You stand it daily with the physical human body, do you not?

So "Let him that" is not implying you, since "that" is implying any distant (as in, any away from you). "This" is best implying you, but the sentence does not use the word "this". So "the distant" mistake 666 for being themselves or mistake having 666 themselves. It is not them nor do they have it. Basically, there (another word implying "the distant") is a FAKE 666 and FAKE beast.

And becoming aware, you should know the distant are not a "who" since they rob themselves out such format. A "who" is always a wonder. If you ever notice any person making themself a false wonder to you, then know, they are a false person.

So the anti-conspiracy conspiracy is who is guessing is who, concerning what is what, and who is who, and who is what, and what is who. You've been conspiring for yourself against yourself 'for' a testimony 'against' yourself. Your anti-conspiracy conspiracy throws off "the distant" (those away from WHO period).

Religion causes wonder because it is for WHO inspired it for keeping blind all "the distant". So in conclusion, if a "who" is you, then you hear and see WHO is yourself. You hear and see WHO wrote whatsoever long ago and recent here where you stand a "WHO". "Who" is always a question since "who" is a wonder. But with a paradox seen "who" does not need a question mark (?) with it when it is with a context where the self-answer is seen (seen WHO period).

And know now, the beast is not a what, it is a who (the very you). The false person is not a who, it is a what (the very false prophet amongst).

So if religion makes you guess or wonder who, just know it's you! No sense in dancing around in circles when here your becoming present is a previous, premaditated anti-accept conspiracy to throw non-persons off. The bible does not let you accept who is you when non-persons stand amongst.

Any that seem self-degrading themselves are actually personless. Those do not self-upgrade since it takes bettering for doing so...

Example: If somebody walks into a bar speaking racist remarks toward every person in it... You and I know they don't seem to mind being beaten down in the first place. That is something no actual person will do is also what you should realize. But the personless do reveal they are for getting defiled. The personless seem self-degrading through much they do.

Any questions for who or what I've implicated?

Note: any going extra, extra outside this thread's "implication" will meet my ignore.

--WHO?

Or rather:

--WHO.

Or even rather:

--WHO!

PS

Did you see the recent commercial for the new "Guess Who?" game? It really came a long way it seems, didn't it? Looks like it is more fun than the original one I recall playing long ago.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Mabus]

join