It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Man Possible Alien need help on estimating size

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is my first post.
UFO Special 1 of 14 video posted on youtube. about half way through this video you will see a giant man wearing a white lab coat standing next to a soldier.

can anyone estimate the height of this gentleman via any surrounding variables; such as the soldiers gun, hat, the tiles in the background? this guy looks 9 feet tall or the soldiers very short. Any estimate on size? Also, Is he wearing glasses? If he's an alien why is he wearing glasses? can anyone do close up of his face and upload it?

====
Mod Edit: Embed youtube link; enhancement.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is it possible that he is merely closer to the camera? He may be tall and the soldier short so the perspective seems exagerrated?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Uhh, he's clearly several feet infront of the soldier, thus making him appear larger than he actually is.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

is this the man your talking about ?

i think the solider is short making him appear taller and he is closer to the camera imo.

he might be 7 ft. tall if i had to guess

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I will say that generally those concrete blocks composing the wall are 9" which would make the soldier in the background 72" approximately or 6 feet. What that leaves the guy in front I do now know.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
yes, this is the guy i am talking about. he looks like hes 9 to 10 feet tall. i wish there was a way to measure his height taking into consideration his position of being in front of the other soldier.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The so called 'tall guy' is clearly closer to the camera than the soldier. This is a forced perspective shot! You can tell by the position of the feet. Dead give away!

Alien?

IRM

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm guessing he's right around 6'6

Solider is around 6'

this is just guestimating the length of a standard weapon and guessing how much closer to the camera the lab guy is.

I'm guessing the gun is no more than 3 in length

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Even if he is really tall, why does it make him an alien?

What other traits make you think he's an alien?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
LOL come on! this is about as mysterious as those AMAZING mars photos that keep popping up that look like people but there just shadows which give depth. Luckily im very good with spacial configuring and recognizing these things.

well assuming the light is on the ceiling, looking at the shadows of the two people you can clearly see the shadow of the guy in front (white coat) has a short shadow which tells the guy in the coat is standing considerably closer to the camera than the soldier whose shadow is about the same size as him. So mystery solved. Because he is more forward he is also closer to the light and the angle from the light to his head creates a smaller shadow.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
His feet is further away from the wall, and his shadow is way lower than the soldier.

How on earth did this get an alien suspicion??

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ignoring totaly the fact that the fellow in question seems to be well within the range of "normal" height, the fact is that there are people with very human DNA on the earth , who have glandular over activity and cancers in sections of the brain related to growth , that mean that they can come up to about 8 feet in height.
In fact one of the things they tend to complain about is that people mistake them for aliens, angels , norse gods/godesses, and other beings. They are in fact people, with what can be a very nasty genetic or cancerous disease. However the person in the picture is not of an extraordinary baring . Keep in mind though , that people who ARE extremely tall , would probably find it mildy insulting if you accused them of being from another planet , based entirely on thier height.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Ignoring totaly the fact that the fellow in question seems to be well within the range of "normal" height, the fact is that there are people with very human DNA on the earth , who have glandular over activity and cancers in sections of the brain related to growth , that mean that they can come up to about 8 feet in height.
In fact one of the things they tend to complain about is that people mistake them for aliens, angels , norse gods/godesses, and other beings. They are in fact people, with what can be a very nasty genetic or cancerous disease. However the person in the picture is not of an extraordinary baring . Keep in mind though , that people who ARE extremely tall , would probably find it mildy insulting if you accused them of being from another planet , based entirely on thier height.

HAHA yeah. i remember hearing about some really tall people from the 1800's who were seen as demented or as evil so they were often hung.

But yeah, this guy is clearly not an alien, and if he was honestly this tall you could easily tell by the characteristics of the body. A body like that would NEVER be that tall. Unless he looks like shaq! and i dont even think shaq is that tall.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The pic of this individual is from a UFO compilation Video on youtube. The video's content leading up to him is about area 51. It was my impression that this video was insinuating that he is possibly a scientist/alien (given his perceived size) from area 51. Why else would he be in the video?

Put together information that aliens are apparently working along side humans at area 51. That there have been reports of 8 to 9 foot tall humanoid aliens. Not to mention the recent disclosure from Clark C. McClelland a former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, please see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel I was justified in posting this thread. My use of the words "possible alien" was perhaps a choice of bad words. Especially if it turns out that humans are the real aliens. hehe. I know nothing about shadows, optical illusions, or how to measure something in a pictures and felt this would be a good place to get a response and wow what a response. Next time I'll post sober.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the cell phone he is holding?

Must be old footage.

top topics

join