It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris destroyed soon ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yesterday, I was talking with a friend (an american guy), interested with mysteries like UFO's and secret societies... And he told me that he recently meet a gypsy woman who tell him all about his life. She said to him that a great disaster will happen in Paris soon, and that he better leave this place before.

What disaster ? We dont know, but...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well time all time is relative, soon might mean 10 years from now or tommorow. Maybe he was faking so he could talk to you? Not all conspiracies have weight.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No,it's a good friend, but sometimes he is a little bit easy to impress.

You know gypsies always say the same things (You'll be rich, you'll have money...) that you wanna hear...

But the probability about a terrorist attack on Paris is hight in fact :

Okay, we didn't followed USA and UK in Iraq, but there is this story of headscarf (in my point it's both sides sillities) and there are a lot of muslim terror networks based in France, almost from morroco and algeria.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hasn't there been like 5 threads this past month about an asteroid, or comet(s) hitting around the Paris region?

No way you coulda missed them.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do you live in Paris Nans?

Haven't heard of anything about that particularly. But I kind of disagree with you saying "You know gypsies always say the same things (You'll be rich, you'll have money...) that you wanna hear... "

Liars do, yes. I'm a bit of a skeptic my self, but I know that some people (gypsies, fortune teller, etc..) really have abilities that go beyond comprenhension.

I don't believe that each people's life is pre-written, I think you make your own life, I don't believe in fate or destiny. But mother used to see this women who told her stuff that nobody could knew. And because of that, I'll never go see a fortune teller, I'm afraid of what she might see, and afraid of how it could affect how I'll live my life.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There is a vey big chance Paris will be attacked. They already tried to attck Paris before.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would think that that would be a pretty safe prediction. Isn't Paris considered the center of Western Culture in Europe?

Dispite the policies of appeasment, France is still a target. Fanatical Islam's war is not just against the US, it's against all Western Culture.

Yeah, I'd say get out of Paris.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Alo ha,
Maybe this has something to do with it-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bill

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is also interesting to note the trailer for the new "G.I. Joe" movie. A very prominent scene includes an explosion in the tower followed by its collapsing. Did something also happen to the Eiffel Tower in "Team America?" These individuals seem to like showing their plans before following through on them. I am hoping that perhaps having enough people know about this will thwart this attack. I remember touring Europe for the first time several years ago. It is hard to explain, but it was almost like a little voice would tell me to look to the left or look to the right. I cannot tell you how many times an obelisk came to my attention like this. There was at least one in every major European city. I knew it was something very significant, but was not sure what it was.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hmm, you predicted something that has been predicted before by many others.

Too bad there isn't an English translation of the German book by "Jan Udo Holey/Jan van Helsing" called "Book 3, World War III" (Buch 3, der Dritte Weltkrieg www.amazon.de... ) in which the writer tries to compare many predictions varying from Nostradamus, Hopi Indians, the Bible, foreign- and local German mediums. Of course you have to read books like that with a grain of salt, especially because of the suggestive conclusions done by the writer.

At least 4 or 5 different people foretold the destruction of Paris in this book, on one occasion it is predicted that Paris would be destroyed in such a way that there would remain nothing, just wasteland ready to be farmed.

The timeline in this book is a bit scary, it was written in 1996 and most of the predictions are of course much older, but are getting slowly true. There is one vision (titled Destruction of New York) that resembles 9/11. In that vision an Austrian farmer is describing how he is watching it on tv, how an object slams into one of two towers and those towers fall down as if they sink into the floor.

The timeline fed by the various predictions in this book from 1996 continues like this:
After 9/11 Europe would fall into a deep recession, there will be a huge war in Iran/Iraq (possible Nuclear) and when the financial crisis is at its height, Russia will start to invade Europe, Paris, Prague and London and large parts of the Netherlands would be destroyed.
There like 6 or more predictions that London and the Netherlands will be destroyed by a (possible Nuclear) device that would be dropped by a plane coming from the east into the North Sea. The Tsunami caused by it would hit London and of course a 2/3 of the Netherlands which lies below sea level.

We'll see.

new topics

top topics

join