It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I think they could be coming back to study us. I think they could be coming back to look at us, kind of like animals in a zoo.

As far as the effects of us seeing them, I believe that time probably doesn't work exactly how we think it does. I don't think it's like the Terminator or Back To The Future. I think it operates under a different set of laws that we don't even understand yet.

The only thing that keeps me from believing they're aliens or future travelers is the fact that their ship isn't cloaked. There was a picture of that japanese guy wearing a cloaked coat he made in the news not to long ago. So the military is probably a lot further along than him. And even moreso, is the military or alien race 500 years ahead of us. So why wouldn't they be cloaked? That bothers me.

Of course, maybe there are thousands upon thousands of these ships that ARE CLOAKED, watching us. And we just can't see them. And this is the one rogue one (some drunk rich kid who got his hands on his dad's time vessel perhaps?) that was seen.

Even if that's not the case, we have no idea why people/aliens do things. Why does one man decide to kill an entire race? Who knows?? We're not in these beings' minds so the answers to these questions could literally be anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The witnesses sounded consistent and all seemed to have a description that was in essence the same. All where adamant about seeing a disc that video is less capable in showing such color and light detail like the human eye. I might trust a human eye more than a camera.

I have not seen the video in good conditions. Only the second generation news edit. Not afterburners or floating barbecue grills. When Mufon gets it I will. I'm sure they will send it to some of us to break down, but it is very interesting.

In some of the new fighter aircraft there is no longer afterburners due to new technology. So the afterburner will be less an issue for misidentification in the future. They never use such below a certain altitude unless in a dire emergency or in battle, but I've never heard of such actually. If you see an afterburner you will hear it too. (no mistaking that) But only for a minuet or so, because it will be gone.

I'm waiting for the reports and un-processed video. It does look interesting, and one of my colleagues is in Dublin probably reporting so I'l see tomorrow what the news has been.

The Air Farce is getting over the top silly. Yea, training. Over small towns. They must think we eat grass and wear wool. So much for military intelligence.

ZG

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Maybe someone in Stephensville needs to get their .223 out and shoot one of those rotating lights out. I think the answers to this whole drama will be answered. Either a visit from the men in black and jail for shooting at a US aircraft or the shooter dies from a ray gun and a war between heaven and earth breaks out. On second thought maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Maybe the Military has already been a little trigger happy with UFOs and maybe the increase in sightings comes with a decrease in patience for our pseudo aggresive tactics.

Im sure if you military do like shooting them, they are going to get tired of it sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I live in Virginia Beach, and they train at night here all the time. But...I believe this is some pretty dam good footage! It's about time the mainstream media started reporting this stuff! Seems lately there are too many crediable sitings to ignore! GREAT post my friend!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I think the Media is "breaking away" from the strings that bind them to not "push the issue" on ufo's. It gives you butterflies, dosen't it? People, I think we might be on the verge.....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
There plenty of convincing evidence around, for example the COMETA report which was done in France by high ranking Military, Space and Space Science personell.

It was a comprehensive professional study conducted by respected personell and its final conclusions were that not only was the UFO phenomenon real, but further more likely Alien in nature and beyond this its recomendation was that the EU and UN take actions to force the US Military to disclose what they knew because they were clearly covering up.

Why is COMETA little known? Because US and British media refused to run the report in the news, the blacked it out almost completely.

The people who over saw this study and report were:

General Bruno Lemoine, Air Force (former auditor of IHEDN)
Admiral Marc Merlo, (former auditor of IHEDN)
Michel Algrin, Doctor in Political Sciences, attorney at law (former auditor of IHEDN)
General Pierre Bescond, engineer for armaments (former auditor of IHEDN)
Denis Blancher, Chief National Police superintendent at the Ministry of the Interior
Christian Marchal, chief engineer of the National Corps des Mines and Research Director at the National Office of Aeronautical Research (ONERA)
General Alain Orszag, Ph.D. in physics, armaments engineer

For any skeptic wanting to see credible research and conclusions they should take a time to actually study, the report in English can be found here:

www.ufoevidence.org...

99% of the photos look exactly like the same machine to me!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Multiple Tesla bulbs on the side.
This has been in photos going back to the 50s.
They pull in the ether... actually still part of a Tesla patent.
I know you have seen it if you researched Tesla at all.
The spooks can't find everything..but they are ever working against
disclosure from anywhere.
Take a look, something is missing:
www.nuenergy.org...
We know about it and we know the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy,
in its many shapes, exists.
Whos we..

didn't post my message... a spook on youtube
ED: had to take out the link

[edit on 10/26/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

"They never use such below a certain altitude unless in a dire emergency or in battle, but I've never heard of such actually. If you see an afterburner you will hear it too."... Agreed. In fact, if a plane were low enough and flying fast enough to be on full burn in any proximity to you, you would hear what YOU PERCEIVED to be the loudest thunder clap you've ever heard. And if the plane was moving fast enough, it could cause serious bodily damage. Not to mention you wouldn't have windows in your home any longer.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
Mufon needs to jump on this while the tracks are fresh. Start the Freedom Of Info requests for radar data from all nearby radar stations.

UFOReality, you should give that AF Base a call, and tell them to make sure none of their radar data gets "lost"....give them a heads-up that someone may be asking for the information. Also, wasn't the local FAA Air Traffic Control tower very forthcoming last time? Oh, make sure and let them know beforehand that you're recording the conversation.

Oh and don't forget the sound recorder.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Multiple Tesla bulbs on the side.
This has been in photos going back to the 50s.
They pull in the ether... actually still part of a Tesla patent.
I know you have seen it if you researched Tesla at all.
The spooks can't find everything..but they are ever working against
disclosure from anywhere.
Take a look, something is missing:
www.nuenergy.org...
We know about it and we know the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy,
in its many shapes, exists.
Whos we..

didn't post my message... a spook on youtube
ED: had to take out the link

[edit on 10/26/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

Wow. You know this 'technical information' down to the patent of the propulsion of this object by just looking at a shaky blurry video off of YouRube?

Wow you should work for the the Feds or something. I'm sure they would need a video analyst of your calibre.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is from a blog i post on:

I have no idea if its relvant or not....just throwing it out there FWIW.

From October 8th:
SERIOUS wierdness in the skies tonight.
As i am crossing the bridge and out of the corner of my eye what looks to be fireworks off in the bay (?) Or maybe a meteor crashing??? Something was blowing up? a plane??? (This is what I'm wondering)
It happens again, but the color was bright orange..so I think it might be a flare. It happens a third time.
It doesn't dissipate????????
AT ALL.
WTH????
I finally drove out of view so I don't know what happened to it.
Then as i am traveling west on highway 98 I look up and there is a very bight object that appears to be a low flying plane. Only white lights--no red/blue.
Its paralleling the highway at a very high rate of speed and *POOF*
gone.
So, I'm getting a little weirded out. I pull in the drive way and from the south comes a coast guard plane. A prop of some sort heading roughly north west...it's at about maybe 1,000 feet. Pretty low but I have seen them do that. Suddenly from the north west coming straight AT the prop plane is that BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT. It is bobbing up and down, silently--I guess the CG plane saw it and swerved sharply left and then kept going NW.
The white light accelerated its speed like greased lightning and shot off in an easterly direction (towards Eglin) and it suddenly went *POOF* gone. No sound, no nuthin.

Me thinks we have either very very abnormal exercises going on or....
well, god knows what.
But it wasn't normal by ANY stretch of the imagination.

I have to say, i see weird stuff all the time, but tonight was really intense. I might have an oddity every few months or a couple of times a year...but not 3 incidence in one night...within 15 min of each other.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:03:00 PM

later on October 10th my impressions:

I haven't seen anything that looks like that one you have pictured.
To date I have now had 4 "really weird" encounters.
The one that stands out in my mind the strongest invloved going down 98 (again). We were driving East on 98 at night and we had just exited the National Seashore (Which is very dark at night as there are no lights lining the street) but when you exit it you come into a place with a Tom Thumb on the right and (now) an Ihop on the left. (Back then I think that cajun place was still there....)
anyway We see this orange ball of light that looks like it's coming right for us...I keep thinking that a plane was about to crash on the highway ahead and we slow down....and suddenly this ball of light "explodes" into 3 separate balls and they all fly off on separate directions.
We seriously thought a jet had crashed. Apparently that one did get some attention because as I recall it was reported on the news. This would have been probably about 1999.
(Grendel actually was pretty freaked out b/c he didn't believe any of that "crap". For several days he was pretty freaked, but finally he decided it was something cooked up at Eglin....)

Like I keep sayin. I see lights in the sky all the time. I mean lights that don't behave normally---
Stationary lights that bling red/blue/green and white that remain stationary for HOURS at a time. Still haven't figured out what the hell that is. I see it pretty much once a week. I wave at it now and say hello.
Then there are the little red lights that "bounce". Its at a very high altitude...and seem to come and go from a mother-ship. i haven't seen it in a while.

I am used to this. It used to freak me out but I pretty much ignore it now.
Its these really spectacular and "close" ones that really flip me out.

Friday, October 10, 2008 1:21:00 PM

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
"You could see it's shape...it was like a circle...a complete circle"

Does a large rotating circle with lights sound like 7 F-16s to you?

Nope.

But it does sound like this.
Orange County UFO

This would make a far far more plausible explanation than an alien craft coming from AT LEAST dozens of light years away, to do what, so they can scare the cows?

Take note the number of witnesses in Orange County believing it was extraordinary when in reality it was something more mundane. This Stephenville case would qualify the same.

Occam's Razor folks, Occam's Razor.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebagel

I wonder if you post up BS explanations in hopes that you will quell the ideas of anybody who disagrees with you or if you do so out of fear of being incorrect.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It is hard to believe the first stephenville U.F.O. has lost its "kick".

S&F to keep it strong.Good post ~ufo reality~.

"this is man-made stuff people are seeing here. Which is FREAKING SCARY if you ask me" ~runetang~. You have that right something oh you know football field in size, stable with no sound to a small buzz. that was just the first one.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
By all means, get the radar tapes for the night in question. Don't forget to "bracket" the relative time period by a few hours both before and after.

Inform the Air Force in the area that an FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request will be filed for all radar, flight record, and radio communications data for the period in question, also bracketed for periods both before and after the noted time (s) of the incident.

Forewarned, the AF will thus have a more difficult time explaining why the requested information was "inadvertently" destroyed, "lost" or disposed of.

The witnesses, if they have not been advised already, should be counselled on what kind of "coercive techniques" might be brought to bear upon them, to change or dissuade their further testimony. They need to know how to deal with "the MIB", and, if possible, how to effectively document their encounterss.

Is it possible that this is/was a "follow-up" visit? The possible implication being that some aspect of the incident, in the same general locale earlier this year, predicated, or even perhaps announced, this most recent incident?

As I recall, there was some conjecture that some kind of "message' might have been communicated in the earlier visit by the "lights" witnessed" the way they flashed and made seeming "patterns" in the sky. I beleive there was a thread concerning this aspect of the previous sighting.

Now that we have Second contact within a specific time period at roughly the Same Location!, perhaps we can "back-translate", if, indeed, there was a message to be read.

Or perhaps, this second appearance over Stephenville/Dublin is related to the physics of "interstellar", "intergalacatic", "transdimensional" and/or "trans-temporal" transport.

Perhaps they are showing up in Texas, again, because, for some reason, the method they employ to arrive at Earth requires them to "pop out" in the skies above Erath county?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
NOPE, did not see a thing through there tonight. Did see tons of McCalin/Palin yard signs though

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No point arguing that these were after burners. They're not! So there WAS something pretty intriguing going on out there.

The only bone of contention is whether these objects were Alien or man made. The latter as we know could be crafts from any of the top secret black projects - Lockheed skunk works or Boeing's Phantom Works. But unfortunately, we'll never know until there's full disclosure!

Man made stuff wouldn't be so exciting. If Alien in origin then all I can say is, WOW!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I also live in VB and I can confirm that night-time training does occur, here anyway. Based on the accounts and footage however, this was nothing like a training exercise that I'm used to.

Is it a UFO? Absolutely, it's obviously unidentified and flying...and I would consider it an object. It does not fit the discription of any plane I've seen or heard of however and I've seen and know of many an aircraft (foreign and domestic).

I'll just add my 2 cents: We have no idea how the technology of an alien race works. Just because they have an ability to travel to another system or selestial body does not mean that they would have to be all powerful and invincible to our own technology. Their technology could have branched from a concept far different than ours and in reality they may actually fear our own technology. Their technology may be no greater than ours as a whole but to us it may look like magic or Impossible. Electricity may not even be a factor. Somehow they (if it is indeed an extra terrestrial race) have the ability to see other worlds but honestly, we have no clue how they got here. I find it laughable how everyone always bases their travel to earth as being through space as opposed to looking at other options.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Woot.
Not long ago I started to wonder where you were at. Didn't here much noise from ya. So it's nice to see you are still with us. =)

I have to agree with a few people here that this was something many have longed for after the "GFL Prediction", which I call "The Dead End", never happened.

Many needed more fuel to keep their beliefs alive, and these Stephenville sightings have a tendency to give them that.

I wonder what it is that makes Stephenville so special?
They been having alot of sightings now with multiple witnesses so there must be something. =)
Good burgers?

Anyway, starred and flagged. Thank you Ufo Reality for posting this.
/Bow

Akezzon

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join