It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I don't think the aliens are interested in teasing anyone. They are going about their bussiness and are indifferent to what we think. That might explain why some are visible and others are not. Do you believe in cloaking technology?

Then you say we have no proof. Proof of ufos or proof of aliens?

Technically speaking we don't have "proof" of anything but at the same time it is extremely tough to ignore the mounting evidence.

Cloaking is certainly possible (we may very well have it without alien
technology) but I doubt aliens would come here to buzz earth turning
their cloaking devices on and off.

As far as their indifference to us,
thats my point if they are so indifferent why dont we have clear proof
of an undeniably alien craft floating over a major city for a few hours?
I mean if they really didnt care if we saw or what we thought you
would think we would have more..

I think a large # of sightings are military and every now and then
someone sees a real alien craft.
Not sure this was it though, just trying to see all three sides.

The proof of "ufo's" by definition IS undeniable to us I don't know
about what someone with super double top secret clearance
would say though.

I do believe aliens are out there and I believe they have visited

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I've got it. It a single afterburner. The other one had a Flame-Out, causing it to spin wildly in a circle. I'm 30 miles from Stephenville. These are real happenings folks. We hear sonic booms all over everytime a UFO has been spotted. Our military knows full well what is going on. CONTACT ?????

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Holy S**T, your back...

Welcome back!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What worries me is it seems everytime this happens, the jets go up and based on past reports, usually go up to engage.

Are these ships hostile?
Probably not, as if they are that advanced, we would be dead already if they wanted it so.

So that leaves our Armies are trying to shoot down these things which are either totally harmless, or maybe the powers that be, know of a threat these things pose that we do not.

This is one more in the list of reports where the military has demonstrated active and possibly hostile involvement in the event.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

My friend and i saw it from Granbury! We were driving on Mambrino Hwy toward Hwy 144 when we saw the lights hanging in the sky in the area of the Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant... After the lights were gone, we counted 8-10 Fighter jets making a bee-line back to Ft worth...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Its a huge concern. We have all heard how militarys and security agencies have played manipulative roles in wars in the past, in many cases even caused wars.

In a matter of such grave importance to the whole planet, these people shouldnt be allowed to dictate policy and go unchecked on this matter. The last thing we need is military people shooting down and attacking vastly superior races and starting a war we cannot win.

This isnt a matter any security or military sector should have unilateral power over, thats dangerous to everyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pull the radar tapes again MUFON!

It worked last time...I forget which science channel just had a program on it, but they showed the 10 jets on radar AND three other "targets". Plus recreations from what the police officers and other witnesses saw. One recreation of the large ferris wheel size craft seen by an officer was impressive.

This video won't do much but the radar tapes always cover any excuses about flares.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
UFO Reality, what is AJ, or any of the other local folks saying? I would think the local "fans" would be out stargazing tonight in Stephenville.

Edit to ad, I popped back over to that other forum where she posts and did now see her comments about seeing flares released...Hmmmm...diversion tactic?

The OTHER object she described was seen by more than a few people from a field....Was this Dublin or Stephenville? Multiple witnesses again...I love this.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by starcraft]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
How often does the military allow f-16s pilots to train at night?

I live near Randolph AFB which is a training base and I have never seen any training at night!

Nellis AFB does, all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
There was a caller last night on C2C, during the second hour (around 2:45 etz) who said people were seeing things in the Texas sky right then. The caller was basically dismissed...

C2C has really been dropping the ball on this except when George Knapp gets on Sunday. He does his usual excellent job of being skeptical yet full of solid information that throws doubt on "official" stories. Noory seems to be sadly using a cookie cutter approach to his interviews anymore (and I like the guy). Bad luck they had Strieber on last night filling in.

Hopefully this Sunday Knapp has followed up and got more info on this new sighting.

[edit on 10/25/08 by Atomic]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sorry to be late to the conversation, but...
Those lights look a lot like afterburners at night.

Now I'm not saying that the original Stephenville sighting wasn't that of a possible UFO... just that this particular film looks like that of several jets lighting up their pipes.

Isn't it a common practice for the military to increase flights over areas that have witnessed UFOs so as to discredit the original UFO sighting. In this case people saw something that was truly weird... then the military claimed it was just F-16s... now a few months later people film F-16s with their afterburners full up and when people claim that they are UFOs the original UFO report looks worse for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Im sticking with the opinion that Cheney is there getting the full low down on some new tech and the F-16s are there to act as 'noise'. Makes sense as there is multiple ways to deny any extra ordinary occourences by doing it under night time flying by military jets.

the radar tapes are of paramount importance here. Hope they get shown and we can see whats what.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's my take. I don't think they're military and here's why.

It's incredibly stupid for the government to be flying top secret craft in the same populated areas because it basically telegraphs to the world: "Hey enemies (Russia, China, entire Arab world, etc.), if you want to find out what we're up to, send your spies with high grade night-vision and recording equipment to Stephensville, Texas." It just makes no sense. If this is indeed billion dollar technology, we're not going to telegraph its location to our enemies that easily. I mean, if I were in charge of the military, even I'd know that. And these guys are way smarter than me.

(p.s. for those who came up with the thought that chinese or russians can't hide in a small texas hick town, you know nothing about the spy business. they have people that look and act just like anyone in America)

As for those that wonder why these aliens aren't landing and talking with us. There is a strong possibility that the craft is a probe and/or controlled by "robots". Although their robots are probably vastly different from what we know robots to be. Either way, they're currently programmed not to talk to us. Just to test the planet and observe it for when they want to come (not unlike what we do on Mars, Saturn, asteroids, outer solar system, etc.)

There is also a good chance these craft are coming from the future and that our government does not approve of it. They know they sometimes come back (so that they can see what the world was like 500 years ago) but present U.S. probably has the same kind of conflict going on with future U.S. as present U.S. has with Russia or Iran. The only difference is we know we can't really stop them if they don't want to be stopped. So we buzz them with our jets as soon as they're spotted so they go back to their time.

They come at night so they have cover. And even though they come at night, it's very likely they have technology that allows them to look down at us as if they were looking down at us in broad daylight.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueSpectre

Again ill reiterate that jets do NOT fly with their afterburners running like that. Afterburner is a short bust system used for burst speed, normally its only used during takeoff, on in combat situations, also it can be used for going supersonic.

Believe me if they had been jets flying at that low altitude and that close, as they would HAVE to be in order for the jet pipe to show that size, not only would you hear them (probably very unpleasantly loud) but you would see them also.

Those lights are not jet afterburners, that much I would be certain of.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
From another forum, I've read witnesses describing these jets were dropping flares on the flyby.

But.....the flares were different from the UFO, they said. You watch though, it WILL be the AF explanation.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dude, come on. You have to be a total *snip* to think these are afterburner lights. It's 30 seconds of lights in the same spot!! Isn't the point of afterburners to make the plane go faster and um...away? Or are these those new afterburners that are so powerful they actually keep the planes in place?

*snip*

MOD Note: Review This Link: Civility and Decorum are REQUIRED

[edit on 10/25/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe I may have seen this same object hovering over Fayetteville Arkansas on thursday night. We were headed back from Mena, Arkansas at about 9 pm. When we got to Fayetteville, I saw a UFO hovering high above the city. Stationary, multiple lights. I didn't think much of it. I see them quite often. But anyhow, the object looked very similar to the one in the video. At least as far as the lights are concerned. The only difference was that this one had some green lights in it too. It did appear to be rotating. At times there was two lights, then four, then back to two. Then just one. Never moved though. Pretty cool.

If anyone is in this region, Arkansas, Texas, I would suggest that tonight would be a good time to find a high hilltop and do some stargazing.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Gotta love when everyone freaks out in stephensville, crankin out t-shirts and everything over a few afterburners... lol

naw man its probably a ufo, they just haven't installed the sam sites yet to take em out...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaliJersey

Thats a whole other perspective.
That aliens are really just time travelers. but consider this.
If they were from the future wouldnt they specifically NOT want
to be seen for fear of changing something in their present

If they were coming back in time to CAUSE us to change something
why would they be at all secretive? They could pretend to be militant
aliens and order us to do it, or they could take on a religious role
to cause us to act a certain way or change a behavior (like nuking
earth into a matrix like wastland perhaps.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe someone in Stephensville needs to get their .223 out and shoot one of those rotating lights out. I think the answers to this whole drama will be answered. Either a visit from the men in black and jail for shooting at a US aircraft or the shooter dies from a ray gun and a war between heaven and earth breaks out. On second thought maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join