It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Looks like jet afterburners to me. Sorry folks.

I was in the USAF for 4 years. I would sit on the flight line every night and watch F-16s take off. Their after burners are more of a purple/bluish/white color, not orange.

EDIT: Like this.

lol Glad I read the whole thread was about to reply and say I was in for 10 years and the afterburners go from white to blue to a bluish purple haze. The only time I ever saw orange was on the space shuttle not on any jet we had. So can rule out f-16, t-38, f-14, f-15, t-37, t-1a, f-18, and yes I know the f14 is navy and I was airforce but I trained pilots for all of the branches and off the top of my head these are the ones I've seen taken off at night along with a few other ones I really shouldn't mention.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by runetang

Exactly. I think it is unlikely that ET craft would be flying over the same place more than once. And the fact that no one mentioned seeing any aliens probably implies that 1)military testing something new or 2)a covert mission of some sort.

By the way I do think our military has their own saucer fleet as has been described in detail by many. Most of them are allegedly reverse engineered replicas of zeta-reticulae craft.

again, any proof? any proof about this sighting in the OP? its all speculation at this point.

reverse engineered from who's technology? why would you need to reverse engineeer if your the one responsible for the technology?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Let me ask yall something ..
If you saw one of these in the night skies or even during the day what would you think it was ?
moller.com...

I am pretty sure that we may have come up with plenty of aircraft that would look alot like a UFO aka Alien looking craft ...

And the military (if they want you to believe aliens are coming) would not tell you that they had their craft in the area ...they would say no ...because they want us all to believe that aliens are coming ...(They would get all their star wars funding then if they could make us all think we need those weapons ) ..
Not to mention I do believe so called alien invasion type scenerio will benefit the comeing AC in what he wants to achieve ............

Please at least consider this as a possibility ..ok ...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
When I lived in Phoenix it was not unusual to see fighter jets
training at night although I can't remember them using after-burners
but they do fly at night.

There has been a lot more sightings hitting the mainstream news
lately, but I wouldn't say there are really more sightings overall.

The thing that interests me is that they ARE being reported openly
and not just "heres another wacko who claims a ufo" they appear to
be generally reporting.

I would love for some disclosure, but it just as easily could be that
it was ours and the jets were there to to flank a test flight or simply
to provide easier deniability from the gov.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform

Originally posted by runetang
We can take ONE thing from this..

it is reasonably CERTAIN that the Stephensville UFO sightings have been of man made secret aircraft used by the U.S. Military. there must be a base somewhere around that area, a top secret base, where they fly out of and back into, which explains there being all these multiple sightings always in Stephensville.

if it were aliens, why the heck would they keep buzzing past Stephensville? lol .. this is what convinced me that this is man-made stuff people are seeing here. Which is FREAKING SCARY if you ask me..

do you have any proof of this? i'm intrested in seeing how you came to that conclusion.

can you prove what was inside it, or what it actually was? or is this just your opinion and you actually have no idea like the rest of us?

If it was military they would not use orange lights they would use red. The reason for red lights at night is because it is the best color to use to keep rods in the eyes from being destroyed and inhibiting night vision of on coming pilots.

Lesson: Rods build up in the eyes at night to allow us to see and make out objects in dark. They start to build up when in blacked out room or if you ware a red pair of goggles as the red light that filters through allows for the rods to build up thus the reason for cell towers etc. having red lights on them. Other color filtered goggles may work also but we only taught with red goggles and did demonstrations to prove it. After the rods build up any exsposure to brighter light waves would start to destroy the rods and night vision would become impaired. It takes about 20-30 minutes to fully develope the night vision humans are capable of.

Then again it could be unmanned and just totally negate my argument above lol...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is a more popular UFO video that was also in Texas, but in April 2008.

Sorry I don't know how to post the video here, but this is The Link.

Most of you have probably seen it already, just wished to put it for those who haven't.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think people are intelligent enough to be able to identify aircraft during the day and at night...that being said I'm not saying you don't get people who have a lapse of common sense, because that does happen.

Still, you don't have multiple witnesses all saying they saw something unusual unless it really is unusual. I used to live on an AF base in the middle of nowhere yet you didn't have people screaming they saw UFOs all the time. Why? Because there's an obvious difference I would suspect.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

again, any proof? any proof about this sighting in the OP? its all speculation at this point.

How can I have proof of what it is? I certainly wasn't the one flying the ufo nor was I Stephensville, Texas to witness anything. I saw the video you guys provided and threw my two cents in.

reverse engineered from who's technology? why would you need to reverse engineeer if your the one responsible for the technology?

How do you think america would be able to build a saucer fleet unless helped by foreign intelligence? Basic common sense not to mention all the documentaries on tv discussing this.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Let me ask yall something ..
If you saw one of these in the night skies or even during the day what would you think it was ?
moller.com...

I am pretty sure that we may have come up with plenty of aircraft that would look alot like a UFO aka Alien looking craft ...

And the military (if they want you to believe aliens are coming) would not tell you that they had their craft in the area ...they would say no ...because they want us all to believe that aliens are coming ...(They would get all their star wars funding then if they could make us all think we need those weapons ) ..
Not to mention I do believe so called alien invasion type scenerio will benefit the comeing AC in what he wants to achieve ............

Please at least consider this as a possibility ..ok ...

i don't think anybody denies it COULD be military, or something man made.

but what do we do? everytime some caputres something on film just annouce its military with NO proof and everybody can go home as the mystery is answered?

if people are going to identify it, it at least needs some proof to accompany it, otherwise it is still unidentified, just because somebody says it's this or that, dos'nt make it so unless there is proof or it can be demonstrated and produce the same results as seen in the footage.

statements about military craft with NO proof are no more valid than statements about alien craft with NO proof.

sure theres a military base nearby maybe, did it come from there? or was it keeping an eye on there? i say this because of accounts by military personnal who give accounts of witnessing u.f.o's over bases and shutting down nukes.

obviously i have no way of knowing if those accounts are true. the point is untill someone can prove what it is, we only have personal opinions.

which dos'nt help in finding the facts and truth of what it is. unless somebody has some proof, or at least a good comparsion of a simular known(identified) event.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

It is quite possible that the US has technology that people would
mistake for alien, the military is roughly 40 years more advanced
technologicaly then the public.

if they had built something "aurora (X 100)" that was so advanced,
believe me it would be very well gaurded. In todays world that
kind of technology would NEVER have a chance to leak or be
sold to the enemy, this is why we have non-existent bases like
groom lake. also believe this if we know about it, they have some
other base or some even more advanced stuff that we dont.

1- I would wonder why the aliens would allow us to see them yet
at the same time make sure that we don't have undeniable
proof of their existance??

2- I mean either hide or land why tease us?

3- I suppose it could be that they are going to watch us and they just
really dont care if we see them or not. But that brings me back to #1

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Your theory is certainly PLAUSIBLE. yes, locality would be consistent with man made. But nothing can be said about extraterrestrials and their flight destination preferences until we get to interview them, so it can't be ruled out either.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"How do you think america would be able to build a saucer fleet unless helped by foreign intelligence? Basic common sense not to mention all the documentaries covering this topic on tv."

foreign as in other nation or other world? how do you know america has a saucer fleet, and that it was reverse engineered?

there are documentaries covering the alien topic and every other possible topic to do with u.f.o's and what they are, how is it common sense to trust what one documentary says over any of the others? if i trusted every documentary then all the possibility's would be true and untrue at the same time.

regardless there is no proof at this point that the u.f.o. in the OP was a military craft. the military say it was F-14's and the residents say they saw those AFTER the u.f.o., other people have provided reasons why its not a F-14 afterburner. so far there is nothing which would identify it as military. other than somebody saying a TOP secret base is nearby, but then how do they know this?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi all, if anyone was listening to coast to coast last night, i'd like to mention that a lady from texas called and said live on the air that a sighting was happening and whitley striber,, fillin in fer george, totally ignored what she said and casually cut her off the air. This happened about four minutes after he started interviewing Frank Feschino, f.y.i.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I don't think the aliens are interested in teasing anyone. They are going about their bussiness and are indifferent to what we think. That might explain why some are visible and others are not. Do you believe in cloaking technology?

Then you say we have no proof. Proof of ufos or proof of aliens?

Technically speaking we don't have "proof" of anything but at the same time it is extremely tough to ignore the mounting evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The lights on the craft in the second video don't seem to be rotating at all. In fact, they look like they're attached to an airplane (probably, i would venture, of terrestrial origin).

This whole issue bothers me. Why would a race with access to interstellar propulsion technology come all the way out here to do a fly-by on some hicks? What is stopping them from simply scanning our planet via electronics from their homeworld, or at least from a high Earth orbit? Why, given that they are so close because they want to be seen, don't they just land and chat with us?

It doesn't add up. None of this does.

[EDIT] Please note that I believe strongly in the existence of extraterrestrial life, and that there may well have been a handful of encounters between humans and an extrasolar race. However, these regular sightings of blurry, badly-framed craft in rural areas just don't seem attention-worthy to me; we are going to need to look farther than our own skies if we want to find another sentient species.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtelt
Hi all, if anyone was listening to coast to coast last night, i'd like to mention that a lady from texas called and said live on the air that a sighting was happening and whitley striber,, fillin in fer george, totally ignored what she said and casually cut her off the air. This happened about four minutes after he started interviewing Frank Feschino, f.y.i.

Noory should do a remote from the Stephenville area like he did in Roswell in 2007. Who knows maybe some years from now people will go to the Stephenville UFO festival, too.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They're going to become even more frequent in the near future, they want us to believe that there are aliens so that when God's people are called up they can explain it away with "but an alien abduction" or something along those lines.
Mark me words.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All thing's set a side, the ideal evidence would be a "None shaky image with some kind of foreground respect for size and shape." But , even til this day, not much by way of the "Perfect Pic's."

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There plenty of convincing evidence around, for example the COMETA report which was done in France by high ranking Military, Space and Space Science personell.

It was a comprehensive professional study conducted by respected personell and its final conclusions were that not only was the UFO phenomenon real, but further more likely Alien in nature and beyond this its recomendation was that the EU and UN take actions to force the US Military to disclose what they knew because they were clearly covering up.

Why is COMETA little known? Because US and British media refused to run the report in the news, the blacked it out almost completely.

The people who over saw this study and report were:

General Bruno Lemoine, Air Force (former auditor of IHEDN)
Admiral Marc Merlo, (former auditor of IHEDN)
Michel Algrin, Doctor in Political Sciences, attorney at law (former auditor of IHEDN)
General Pierre Bescond, engineer for armaments (former auditor of IHEDN)
Denis Blancher, Chief National Police superintendent at the Ministry of the Interior
Christian Marchal, chief engineer of the National Corps des Mines and Research Director at the National Office of Aeronautical Research (ONERA)
General Alain Orszag, Ph.D. in physics, armaments engineer

For any skeptic wanting to see credible research and conclusions they should take a time to actually study, the report in English can be found here:

www.ufoevidence.org...

There have been many credible sources speak on this issue, the former British Director of Security also condemened the military and the media over the handling of the UFO phenomenon and stated it was critical that the subject become the interest of professional scientific study and fact finding because should the thrat ever turn hostile, we need to know who they are, where they come from and what they want.

Problem with skeptic views is they only read what they choose to read.

These kind of sightings are common place and studies have been done, recomendations have been made and militaries have been covering that up for a long time.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its its second outing over Texas because in my opinion that either GW or Dick Cheney are getting the full shake down on what they have got. The jets are to mask any noises (IMHO) and if this is part of their systems to project images in the sky, what better way to do it than near a military base with aircraft in the sky?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join