It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am a witness to the first Stephenville lights incident, although I didn't report it and I wasn't in stephenville. I was in Texas but 2 and half hours away from stephenville. What I saw was a huge shooting star that didn't burn out, then it transformed into this larger, big translucent like dull blob. I say blob because it looked like a blob when you take the glow around it into account... but I didn't see any lights on it, so I think the aura around it might have been part of it, like jelly. It was round, in the middle I saw a whisp.. just like I hate to say it, an elongated saucer. It was a religous experience to me at the time - I had no idea others had seen it also that very night in Texas until I saw in on the frontpage of Yahoo about a week later; then later on CNN. I was so glad.

There were no clouds that night, except the very lowest small fast moving ones like fog. I convinced myself that maybe it was an optical illusing involved with maybe these clouds, but then I went back outside and confirmed - these low hanging clouds were moving in the opposite direction this blob moved it. I didn't realize it until later but it was headed for a large reservoir maybe. It went behind some pine trees that blocked my view and I never saw it come out the other side. true story. Something is up and if I saw it with my little human eyes then our government DAMN sure knew about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A few of us are keeping a close eye on Stephenville and will report anything of interest. There have been many additional sightings since the original story broke in January. The first set went on until at least the middle of February. They returned in October as this thread reports. I expect late December and/or early January activity since this phenomenon has been reported in annual cycles for many years. It has been only recently that a few brave people have been bold enough to make them public in the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Here's a question i've never heard people ask: why would aliens put lights on their craft? I mean, if they truly are extraterrestrial, then they would be millions of miles from home. There would be no need for lights. I do believe in aliens and ufo's, but i think ones which are seen that have lights on them are man-made secret craft. Only humans would think to put lights on them. I guess technically, even if they are man-made, they are still considered UFO's. Opinions?

its quite possible that an ET would need lights because although they may be of higher intelligence to us, their vision may be similar to ours, it has been stated by some ex-intelligence witnesses at the Disclosure Project Conference that there was a catalogue of up to 57 different species, some of which appeared to be humanoidal , their planet is most probably spinning around a sun like ours does...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
A few of us are keeping a close eye on Stephenville and will report anything of interest. There have been many additional sightings since the original story broke in January. The first set went on until at least the middle of February. They returned in October as this thread reports. I expect late December and/or early January activity since this phenomenon has been reported in annual cycles for many years. It has been only recently that a few brave people have been bold enough to make them public in the media.

The word has come down...No more running without the cloaking device on.

Better get a very good infra red because my guess is they are running "silent" now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sounditout

why would aliens put lights on their craft?

The bottom line is that they do, so go figure.

One good reason is so they can be seen by terrestrial aircraft traffic. Here is an example of a UFO seen over Texas last January by an airline pilot friend of mine: Texas UFO seen by second officer of major airline

My pilot friend described clearly the pattern of the lights. This was important to him as he is used to seeing lights of other planes and from the red/green/white pattern, telling which direction they're headed. Not so with this UFO with its bizzare light sequence. The UFO he saw was huge and several thousand feet below their moving 737. When it left it departed very fast.

The incident occured like a hundred miles north of DFW.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
One good reason is so they can be seen by terrestrial aircraft traffic.

I think another possibility could be that the lights could be by-product of their propulsion systems or something like that.

But to reinforce what plumranch said, the fact is that they do appear to have lights, and to dismiss these sightings as nothing but terrestrial because they have lights on is stupid.

I'm not saying this proves it is extra-terrestrial, far from it, but UFOs warrant further investigation and the extra-terrestrial possibility shouldn't be dismissed just because some people don't see the logic or point of them using lights on their craft.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

There was something brought up on infowars that there was some blimp up in the air that abc news was saying it was an ufo when you could clearly see it was a blimp.I believe they showed it over Salt lake City. I don't know why ABC was being so stupid about this.On Monday morning around 3 am you can hear this blimp ?? tootling around the corpus christi,tx area.I heard this surveillance crap could look through your walls and so on. Is Stephenville close to Austin?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I think another possibility could be that the lights could be by-product of their propulsion systems or something like that.
reply to post by converge

I agree that probably some lights are related to the propulsion. The lights on the large craft seen by my pilot friend were fixed, not flashing or rotating. They looked like non standard marker beacon lights.

Since there are 57 ? different species coming here couldn't they have 57 different light sequences on their crafts?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If anyone here is from alaska - fairbanks, specifically - it may be of interest to you that there has been an extremely bright light hovering over town for about three hours now.

My friend says helicopter, another friend jokingly said swamp gas.

I put my vote in for swamp gas powered weather ballooncopter.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join