It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What conspiracies do you really truely believe is true....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So what is it, we all here believe in conspiracies, here are my main ones, and some reasons.

1) Mind control - Know this is true as a fact, and probably alot of people are under it today, and obviously will never know.

2) The driver killed kennedy - This for me, adds up alot of the factors, in the case. I believe there where others involved(other shooters), but he did the main head shot.

3) Montauk project - Most of this story i think is true, whether the facts are as the trio say they are in the experiment. Mind control aspect is 100% true, and we can theorise that the other stuff is true. I know alot of the stuff that al and preston speak on mind control to be true.
For anyone that does not know, they do, connect people upto to computers, and do the things, like Enhancing psy abilities, to project out to the real world. This part is a fact.

Here are some of my main ones, so how about some of yours, and reasons why.

[edit on 10/25/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I believe that there is a systemic and intentional program of making the populace sick through chemical laden food and fluoride laced water.

That then gets people to doctor's offices where they receive even more chemicals in the form of pills. Those pill's side effects are then treated with more pills if a person doesn't first die from them.

Some of the fillers in these pills also compliment the fluoride in the water by having fluoride in them. And, as it is probably known, fluoride makes people complacent and easily controlled.

I believe that if these chemicals and poisons weren't ingested on the scale that they are that we wouldn't have as many people believing all the lies the MSM, etal feeds them.

That's my main one. There's probably others. Oh... and religion.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

Yep, i am sure most of us believe that one. Thx for going with that one, it might come under the mind control aspect of this all.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
IMO i believe that the NWO theory is true because of the fact that there's so much evidence pointing towards the truth that you would have to be blind not to notice it.I also believe that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the jfk assassination plot and i agree with L.I.B about the chemical laced food and water that we are shoving down our gobs everyday lol.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by the red pill]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice thread. It will be interesting to do some reading when it fills up.

MK UKTRA -- I believe it, it has been proven. The government, at times covertly, used intense psychoactives on an unknowing, unwitting public for the purposes of Cold War, super spy type programs. Not only is it a great movie (Manchurian Candidate), but it is some eye-opening fact.

UFOs -- I believe two things on this one:

1) Some UFOs do not originate from our little biosphere of love and happiness. The powers that be know about them and keep the information surpressed because...I don't know, pick a reason.

2) Some UFOs do originate from our little biosphere of love and happiness. The powers that be know about them and keep the information surpressed because...I don't know, pick a reason.

Both are equally intriquing to me.

and then the big ones:

Ruby Ridge/Waco -- I believe that we were activley lied to, and continue to be lied to, about the actual happenings of each event. I believe that each event was a convienent means to an end and, at the very least, we are not told the truth because the truth wouldn't suit 'their' needs.

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing/9-11 -- My beliefs on these are a bit hazy to myself at the moment. I am not fully prepared to believe that the attacks were soley orchestrated by the US government. Furthermore, I am prepared to believe that the government, in each case, is lying about parts of it in order to better suit their needs.

There we go, let's hope the thread can retain it's purpose and that people don't begin to feel the need to derail it.

[edit on 10/25/0808 by spines]

[edit on 10/25/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MK UKTRA -- Yup. It's real.

Kennedy Assassination -- Conspiracy by LBJ and company.

UFOs are real. Who are the occupants -- military types or EBE's? There is a government movement to obfuscate the facts. I believe the public is seeing both alien and manmade craft.

Ruby Ridge -- not a conspiracy. Just an overt act of a fascist government

Waco -- definately a conspiracy. Raid was based on lies. After the standoff, those ground troops meant to kill those people.

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing -- definately a conspiracy of a small element of the US government. "Local" television said there were several bombs found that did not go off. Timothy McVeigh wrote his sister thay he had joined a covert agency of the US government. He was filmed in uniform working on an APC on a military base after his tour of duty was supposedly over.

9-11 -- absolutely a conspiracy. Bush, Cheney and small sections of intelligence services were involved.

Our real history is littered with micro-conspiracies. I have not verified everything on this list but I have verified a signifcant portion of these entries:

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Reality is a conspiracy. More accurately, reality is a HOAX.

This may sound like fantasy, but this is exactly how I understand reality through direct experience with no embellishment whatsoever.

I believe that reality is a daydream in the mind of a supreme source. Created purely from an initial pattern just like a seed(as above so below), or image, reality or the big bang or whatever, works through evolution to inevitable reach a point where there would be particulars which could reflect the daydream or creation back unto its self.
I believe that the source hid keys all throughout the daydream so that the subjects who feel a sense of individuality would inevitably find them and be given a glimpse from the sources infinite perspectives, source perspective, as well as vision from all individual perspectives, so that the individual is left with more proof than they could ask for that their reality is just the daydream of the source. That they really are the source pretending to be individualized.
I believe that within the daydream there is something called free will, and free will has lead some of the individuals within the dream to attempt to control the others due to their lack of ultimate understanding, also due to them feeling trapped thus attempting to become the leaders or kings, claiming their bloodlines are the source. These individuals found some of these keys bud did not completely understand what they found due to their ignorance via greed/control, but noticed others seemed to understand what they were through their humbleness and failed attempts at swaying understandings that have them smiling in the face of fear.
Almost immediately these greedy lost individuals created infrastructures and laws to try and trick the others into not noticing or using the keys. Their tricks are seen for what they are, and source made sure the keys were readily available in many "forms" around the individuals.

I completely believe that '___' is the KEY to understanding this universal experience, and I completely believe that the fact that it is illegal is a conspiracy to hide the truth.

On one hand I find this rude, on the other hand, I find this quite considerate.
Rude because part of me wants everyone to understand,
Considerate because the other part of me understands that if everyone knew, the magic would disappear.
Sure we would all get along, but there would be no magic, only understanding, I believe it is the contrast between the two that makes the experience what it is at all.
Cherish every moment you have for what you think it is.
the whole situation kinda reminds me of this zen quote:
"before enlightenment, chop wood carry water; after enlightenment, chop wood carry water"

So I just smile and enjoy the ride, cause thats all it seems to be...

top topics

join