It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "It Doesn't Make Sense" Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok heres one. Bit serious tho. Dumb ass stores who dont know what they sell :shk:

The shop TK MAX in England had a stock of expensive jackets reduced to a quarter of the price. In the right hand side of them inside there was a penknife on a string! 2 and half inch blade, half inch short of the law of knives. WTF is that all about!? UKs knife crime is bad already and they go and sell these to kids. The store managers said they had no idea and took them all off the shelves.

If thats not bad enough the following week they were selling sword walking sticks for 7 pounds a go! and some 10 yo kid was waving one about! again they said they had no idea it concealed a sword. Man, for 7 quid they looked way too smart aswel.

What will they have next week I wonder? hand grenades sewn into hoodies?

Im not surprised tho really considering the XX in their logos.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I don't get people who speed up between red lights, like getting to the next stop is so important you need to go faster to get to it. They always still wind up sitting right beside you at the next light. Hurry up and stop. LOL!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Being asked 'how may I help you' when entering a hotel. Duh, I need a room! I work in a hotel and never ask that question, but all my co workers do. And they don't get it when I say it sounds ridiclous. I just say welcome.

<< 1   >>

join