It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle's talking again. *New*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

That is what I do not get. If you are going to buy into the stuff he is selling, why not at least buy it from one of the zillions of other 'prophets' out their that maybe has not completely ignored the fact that he is practicing the same habbits now that lead to a person's death before.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey, if there is a guy on the street corner who is dressed weird and acts weird and appears to be babbling something, yes, he will get my attention!
I may even listen to what he has to say.
There is always an opportunity to learn something new; even (or especially?) from unusual and unexpected sources.
What anyone says, no matter who they are, or what their credentials are, still needs to be taken with a degree of caution and skepticism anyway. You use your own judgment about whether its worth while or not.
This Bill Deagle guy has a way of tying things together that may have some merit. And then there's the entertainment value if nothing else.
He's for sure not all that he says he is, but then he's not as villainous as say George W.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Talk about missing the point completely

Tell me, if there was a nicely dressed man next to the man on the corner. Maybe a well respected man. He is saying the exact same things as the crazy guy is, only he is saying it BEFORE the crazy guy.

You are still going to go listen to the crazy one instead because what he says is true? Why would you not go listen to the respected source that he is stealing it from?

Wow. So far we have people that would rather listen to hitler than a scientist and would believe a crazy man over a sane man saying the exact same things. WOW!

If Deagle actually came up with this stuff and was the only one saying it, ok you got a point, sort of. He is not. He is a thief and corrupt at every level. So why give him any attention? Why not help support the people he steals from?

I do not get this line of thinking at all and it is rather disturbing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jackal17

I think we've gotten off the track here, but, .....
I listened to the crazy guy cuz he was the one in front of me, at that moment, on that street corner.
Of course, if the author of the information was also at the same time on that street corner, (providing i knew he was the author) I would listen to him and tell the other guy to shut up. No problem with that.
Perhaps you're depth of understanding on the topic of the thread led you to assume everyone is so enlightened.
Sorry, not the case. Just a greeny here.

Hard just yet to tell the good guys from the bad, I just like the message as I stated b4
k?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jackal17

Talk about missing the point completely

Tell me, if there was a nicely dressed man next to the man on the corner. Maybe a well respected man. He is saying the exact same things as the crazy guy is, only he is saying it BEFORE the crazy guy.

You are still going to go listen to the crazy one instead because what he says is true? Why would you not go listen to the respected source that he is stealing it from?

Wow. So far we have people that would rather listen to hitler than a scientist and would believe a crazy man over a sane man saying the exact same things. WOW!

Who says the guy stole everything from someone? YOU maybe.

Who says there were others telling exactly the same stories and before he was? Alot of what he says is his own version, now whether it's true or not is a different story, I don't see others claiming his prophecies and visions now do you?.

This is the part you must be assuming, so where is your evidence? OR Did God tell you?

If Deagle actually came up with this stuff and was the only one saying it, ok you got a point, sort of. He is not. He is a thief and corrupt at every level. So why give him any attention? Why not help support the people he steals from?

I repeat, a lot of what Deagle says comes from his own, show me where he has been stealing it from others? Of course he may use other information as added information in his interviews, but doesn't everyone?

So far you have called him a thief, liar, murderer, is he a rapist to?

Look you don't have to like the guy and most on here don't, in fact I don't like the guy and believe me I have taken into account his medical practise.
Alot of things make me pissed and ticked just like everybody else but we have to learn to control that part. It takes discipline.
LOL

Ignorance can be pre-judging without hearing knowing of a surety and at least giving someone the benefit of the doubt (Initially is only fair). IT's easy to be fooled in the world we live in and it's no doubt the guilty are the one's who appear to be innocent and the one's who appear to be guilty are the one's innocent, just look at our world government.

There are many illusions out there and we really have to use our own discernment before blindy passing quick judgment on someone or something becuse the rest of the sheep said Beeeaaaah....We can't always follow the sheeplings down the yellow brick road believing everything we are whispered or told without seeing, analyzing, discerning and thinking for ourselves first. Or we truly are blind and ignorant or is the proper term for it mind-owned and controlled.

Alright enough rambling now Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh
Yada yada yada!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bill Deagle is a merciless con-artist . . . why don't you guys just face up to the facts?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The guy is clearly an egotistical nut job. Ive seen many of his videos before, and for a person with all the credentials he says he has, he sure has to verify himself a lot, by a lot i mean, over and over and over throughout his speeches. There is also a lot of double talk. Sorry not buying it. NEXT!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A true prophet would be reluctant.

I often wonder if the true prophets keep their mouths shut because they realize that, as an individual "IAM", as Deagle puts it.... wouldn't we all be able to figure things out for ourselves? Isn't that the point? Wouldn't prophecies be taking something away from the lessons in life if the prophets were true? Wouldn't they be doing a dis-service to mankind?

I thought what Mr. Deagle had to say was interesting, but I didn't like his hawking his websites and his books right from the start of the video, and I didn't like the ego. "You need to know this" and "You need to become aware of that".
Yes but couldn't a true prophet get his message across without forcing the really bizarre stuff down people's throats because "they need to know it"? I think a good prophet would leave a person questioning and wanting more. I think this guy is totally turning people off with his approach. I only found it interesting because I'm a conspiracy nerd that sometimes likes the BS because it is entertaining, and because who knows if it's 100 percent BS?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Who says the guy stole everything from someone? YOU maybe.

The people that originally said these things and the recordings and documents to prove it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Your minds are all programmed by TV and Video Games, to avoid listening to things that make that chestnut brain hurt.

Hey... sure... he may be a quack, I don't think so... but to each his own...

While he's "ripping" people off and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.... big bankers, neocons, their friends, war profiteering companies are running away with Billions... DAILY.

If you are already pissed at what I'm saying cause it's in support of the guy.. think about this...

Revealing the truth is never easy.

The German philosopher Schopenhauer (1788-1860) wrote:

“There are three steps in the revelation of the truth
First step: It is ridiculed.
Second step: It is resisted.
Third step: It is considered self-evident.”

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackal17
reply to post by KaiBosh

That is what I do not get. If you are going to buy into the stuff he is selling, why not at least buy it from one of the zillions of other 'prophets' out their that maybe has not completely ignored the fact that he is practicing the same habbits now that lead to a person's death before.

There are approx 170,000 physicians in the US.......
they report 120,000 accidental deaths per year......
thats almost 1 death per physician on average....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I had a lot of days off for the christmas holidays... Decided to really go in depth after collecting all the interesting information he has mentioned and had tried to disprove anything he had mentioned that I found profound...

I couldn't come up with not one single thing that he had lied to know something about. Whether it be about peizoelectric plate techtonic testing, or medical research or even historical annecdotes he had mentioned.. could not disprove one thing...

Who cares who said anything first.. the point is is that even if he's repeating things other people had said.. He is saying a lot of things in one radio show... I'd rather listen to one radio show a day than spend 700 hours researching multiple resources with no direction. At least if I am sceptical about ANYTHING he says I can go look up THAT SPECIFIC THING and call in to his radio show and mention why he is wrong.. so far he hasn't given me a reason!

Let him spit his gift and don't listen if you don't like...

Attacking the messenger is a waste of time and it's a way of avoiding facing truth and reality...

I don't like Bill O'reilly... but I don't go around saying that he's a kook or a fanatic or whatever... I ignore his rhetoric and opinion pushing and move on to people that sound like they make sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Should'nt you be investing your energy running down the largest group of fraudsters, liars, and murderers namely the investment bankers, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers themselves and allied functionaries of this world instead?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh yeah this guy

He's the one that predicted the stock market would crash last October and had his medical license revoked due to killing some of his patients.

He also claims to be one of the 2 people/ witnesses described in the book of revelations, and speaks to the angel Gabriel on a regular basis

Oh well rather than repeat myself I will just post the thread I did on him a while back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join